May 15, 2024, 07:10:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 781180 times)
R Lucas-Morton

View Profile
« Reply #1050 on: December 14, 2007, 08:48:30 PM »

Hey Everbody my name is Rachel  Grin

Anyone here near Richmond, VA?
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1051 on: December 15, 2007, 08:14:21 PM »

Dear Rachel,

I know I am not close by, but I would still like to welcome you to GDI.  Cheesy
All the best to you. I am from Saint Louis, Mo.

Ms.Watersa

Success Is What You Make Of It!
SfJ

View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: December 17, 2007, 03:04:17 AM »

Hello -

I'm just in the exploring phase - coming from western Arkansas - in the Ouachita Mountains!

Hope to start a team of successful GDI members from here and all over the world!

SFJ
DVeras

View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: December 17, 2007, 03:04:19 AM »

Just joined a couple of days ago!! Wish everyone Luck!!!
DBriere

View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: December 17, 2007, 03:04:19 AM »

Hey Everbody my name is Rachel  Grin

Anyone here near Richmond, VA?

Hi Rachel,

Yes! I am! What part of Richmond are you in? This is fantastic to find another GDI member from Richmond. Smiley

- DBriere

"Aim for the moon and even if you miss, you will be among the stars."
CharlieJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: December 17, 2007, 03:07:20 AM »

Hi, I just joined GDI--getting started and seeking ideas and information from the forums.  My name is Charlie Johnson and I live in Templeton, CA.  Like everyone else (probably), I'd like to "jump start" this program as I have already spent too much time on programs and efforts that netted very little.  If anyone has any good advice or suggestions for me, please respond here.  Thanks,  Charlie....
RivetC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1056 on: December 17, 2007, 06:03:11 AM »

I just wanted to say Hi and Welcome to all the new GDI members. I am in upstate New York..

I have been with GDI for 11 months now and I am LOVIN every minute of it

Love GDI !
Live GDI !
Work GDI !

and YES you can make extra money at this just stay PATIENT , PERSISTENT and FOCUSED

Love GDI! Live GDI!  Work GDI!
TAmbo

Nice to be part of the GDI family.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1057 on: December 18, 2007, 05:01:08 AM »

Hi Charlie,

I am not an expert yet in GDI but let me share something that might help you a little to get started with your business. All you need to do is very simple..... just try to send out invitation to your contact list or people that you know. the main important task here is to get the movie do all the talking for you so go ahead use the invite button inside the system to send out invitation to people that you know.

Also there is a DVD that is available for your marketing tools... very affordable and the GDI admin can send out your DVd to your prospect address if you wish to do that- let the DVD do all the hard work and difficult part for you. All we have to do is to introduce GDI through the 7 minute movie  to many people as we could and that's it.

If you need more information or help please feel free to contact me.

Joel

Joel Ambo
LJI Marketing
George Fulton

View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: December 19, 2007, 03:25:46 AM »

Just started today but looking forward to much success.  I have researched home businesses for almost 13 months.  This is the only one that hit all the right buttons for me.  I sincerely hope this is everything that it claims to be.  I really anticipate traveling the road to success with many of you.  If you are in Oregon, contact me to see if there are any ways we can promote each others business.
JuneWinter

View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: December 20, 2007, 03:37:56 AM »

Hi My name is June and I live in Palm Beach County, florida, I just joined yesterday.

June
JuneWinter

View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: December 20, 2007, 03:37:56 AM »

Hello everyone (or anyone)  Cheesy
I've only recenly joined in the last few days and have started getting some free advertising together.  Are there any other members in the central FL area? (I'm just south of Orlando).  Any feedback on good advertisement wording would be great to... I'd be happy to discuss ideas with anyone.

I plan on buying some leads later this week, when I have a little more free time from work, anyone had any recent experience with these?

Paul S

Hello everyone.
My name is June and I joined yesterday, I live in Palm Beach County, Florida
June

Hi Paul! And everyone else too!

I am in Orlando too! I live near the Millenia Mall and the new Ikea Undecided

I just joined last week, and I am looking for ways to increase my downline. I am trying to design some pictures to use with online advertizing, and flyers. Any ideas would be great!

Scott M
Roger Oswald

View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: December 20, 2007, 03:37:56 AM »

Hello: I'm new -- just got in 3 weeks ago. Located in Trenton, New Jersey.
Glenn R

View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: December 23, 2007, 08:03:39 PM »

Hi everyone Glenn Roberts Jr here.  I live in Tennessee and am looking forward to much success with GDI.  Here's to all our success in 2008.  Take care everyone and God Bless!   Smiley
DMowery

View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: December 23, 2007, 08:03:39 PM »

Hello everyone,
 I am very new and very lost, but determined to make this work. Should anyone wish to help me figure this out, I would be grateful.
                                                                                  Thanks,
                                                                                  Daniel
Kashif Chughtai

View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: December 29, 2007, 06:32:26 AM »

Hello everyone, I am Kashif Chughtai. I am new to this Forum. I joined GDI about 2 weeks ago. I just joined the GDI Forum. So, I am just stopping by to say hi to the GDI family. I hope everyone had a great Christmas or EID, depending on what you celebrate.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: