May 09, 2024, 02:07:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 779779 times)
AMejia

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: June 09, 2006, 09:36:24 AM »

HELLO GDI FAM I AM SO PLEASE THAT I WAS ABLE TO GET ACCESS TO THIS WONDERFUL SITE I AM EXCITED TO BE HERE AND AM EAGER TO MAKE MONEY IN BOTH OF MY BIZ I WILL TAKE THE TIME TO READ AS MUCH AS I CAN  SO I CAN BUILD A GREAT TEAM.....

NEVEAH2006 
Chris Harbin

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 12, 2006, 10:05:29 AM »

Hey folks. Just signed up and am looking foward to a profitable venture. Anyone from South Carolina?
CherylF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #587 on: June 12, 2006, 03:47:39 PM »

Hey very new from oregon,
I am disabiled, mentaly, can not remember what I read 80 percent of the time. or listen to long speech with out blanking out and totally forget most of the speech. just right after speaker done. anyways. so what. I should have join this GDI long time ago. if only to promote. I will need lost of help. I want to suceed just as much as the next person. now I is still sleepy. am older then I seem. .. Lips Sealed

Thanks for this service.
C Fitzjohn
KedgeW

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 15, 2006, 06:28:41 PM »

Hello out there!  I signed up a couple of days ago and my sponsor has already added one new member below me.  This is going to work isn't it!  I'm all fired up and I sent several invites already.  I've order business cards and DVD's and can hardly wait for them to get here.  Good luck to all!
JudyLew

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 22, 2006, 07:54:30 PM »

Wanting to get started, I know I'll have lot to look forward to.  Good luck everyone.
Herman Lockeby

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: June 23, 2006, 09:31:18 AM »

Howdy from Las Vegas,Nevada. This is my first time in this forum.   Smiley
Patti Spielman

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 23, 2006, 10:11:30 PM »

Hello to all!  I am Patti Spielman.  Living large (and expecting to be larger!) in Maryland with my wonderful husband, Craig, and my two animal friends (Lexi the dog, and Gigi the cat). I am EXCITED about this opportunity!  Not just about the financial implications--but also the product we are selling.  Imagine the potential for MILLIONS of people around the globe to be able to express themselves in a very creative way--on the 'net.  This really excites me--the possibility of learning more about what makes my neighbors tick, what their passions are, what they think, and what their life is about. 

And I would really LOVE to see people making their lives better through financial freedom along with the freedom of expression.  I can just feel the energy!!

Love to all, and best wishes for more success than you can handle!!
David Walters

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 24, 2006, 06:13:52 PM »

Just a short note to say HI - I'm on board and really excited about this opportunity.  Have worked alot of MLM's, only to fail because of saturation, however, the Internet, computers and technology are my passion and feel GDI might be the 'one' (Matrix fax).  Looking forward to any suggestions, comments or opinions the uplines have to share...

If anybody wants some good 'ol bar-b-que from the Bar-B-Que capital of the world, let me know.  Any Titan's fans out there?

David Walters
Memphis TN
PatrickJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 25, 2006, 09:28:08 PM »

Just wanted to say hey, I just started this up seems like a great idea. Floridians unite! VastWealth is the access code, I'm looking foward to expanding the growth of Florida's economy with this new business. Join me and we shall, also feel free add comments or advise on advertising my future fortune. Smiley Much appreciated and hope to post here more.
JanetCox

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: June 27, 2006, 08:12:58 PM »

Hello!  I live on James Island and just signed up today.  I'm really excited to get started!
JosephHinkle

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: July 01, 2006, 10:59:07 AM »

Hello to all gdi members.

Joseph

Manuela Janak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #596 on: July 02, 2006, 06:21:46 PM »

Hi Guys,

I am very excited about GDI! I did network marketing before (strong believer in it) and I am on the internet since 1999! GDI has an extremely organized system! Good luck to all of you out there! I started June 20, 2006.

Manuela Janak

« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 06:22:24 PM by Frank_M » Logged

Manuela Janak
D Dennis

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: July 03, 2006, 05:30:28 PM »

Hello from the Skowhegan Maine area. Just joined not too long ago. Not sure how it will go because now that I have joined, I don't hear from my upline anymore but, I will be giving it a try. What I like so far is these boards. Here's what sounds like a really stupid question. Are income tax and Social Security taken out of our checks before we get them?? One of the emails sent to me mentioned something about a w-9 form. What is that?? Told you I was new!!
CWarren

View Profile WWW
« Reply #598 on: July 03, 2006, 05:30:28 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself.  I just signed up as new GDI affiliate. I am excited to get started marketing my site, and earning some money  Tongue  I am from Erie, PA are there any other affiliates from Erie, PA here?  When I'm not online I am spending time with my wife Lori and my pitbull Princess.  They are both sweethearts, and always have me laughing.  I look forward to getting to know some of the other affiliates on the forums.

L8r,

Chad Warren
RClapper

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: July 06, 2006, 07:18:56 AM »

Hey guys!
 It's great to be here, I'm a 20yr old male living in ohio. Looking to be successfull and helping those in my downline to reach thier goals!
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: