May 20, 2024, 08:44:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 783610 times)
KHeegaard

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: July 06, 2006, 08:36:59 PM »

Hi!!! My name is Karina and I am from Miami, yet originally from Bogota, Colombia. I am currently a student at the University of Miami majoring in Accounting. I will be turning 21 in September and am very excited about joining the GDI community. My dad convinced me about signing up and it has gotten me very excited. Just a little skeptical about my next step or how the webpage works...can some one give  me some advice???
MarcosC

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: July 09, 2006, 01:04:18 AM »

Hi All!...I'm Marcos from San Francisco...just got on-board few days ago.  A shout to Sarah C. and Russell W. for introducing GDI.  Like everyone else, I am also a newbie... a non-techie you might say, 'though not too "new" on the networking side of biz.  I am a member agent of an "outside-the-box" realty and mortgage brokerage her in Cali which uses the multi-level networking system. A "powerful" system i might add.

When GDI was introduced to me by Russell W. (and with outmost research done), I took the opportunity of joining and become one of you since I am on the starting phase in the establishment of a r.e. property holding company (LLC) and I needed a web site for marketing presence.  Then an idea pop in my head... and since my daughter Sarah C. just graduated high school and is college-bound, I asked her if she might be interested to start up a web based biz and I will be her first level... then the story of Dad and his daughter web biz was born...

Hey, for all Filipinos out there (especially those of the Zambales region in the Philippines)... a shout for you from San Francisco, CA

You guys have a counter-part here in this side of the world... Good luck to all and God bless.

MarcosC
CGroup Global, LLC

JoanCrasten

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: July 09, 2006, 11:58:32 AM »

Hi everyone, my name is Joan Crasten and I live in New York.  I'm new to GDI, I just signed up  few days ago.  I'm trying to get my website up and running, and have to work out the kinks.  Any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.

Newbie, Joan

JohnPhillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #603 on: July 09, 2006, 01:39:59 PM »

Hi everyone, my name is Joan Crasten and I live in New York.  I'm new to GDI, I just signed up  few days ago.  I'm trying to get my website up and running, and have to work out the kinks.  Any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.

Newbie, Joan

Welcome Joan!
I'm also from New York, upstate - Poughkeepsie area.
My advice is to read as much as possible what is on the Forum. Know your back office like the back of your hand and contact your sponsor and upline for tips to getting started.
Best of Success!
JohnPhillips

Have a Great Life Starting Today!
BarryPope

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: July 09, 2006, 09:32:39 PM »

Hi Stephani,

I live in Novato,CA., the San Francisco Bay Area. Yea, it's beautiful, but the real estsate is horrendous!

Let's share marketing ideas! I'm a 3-day old Newbie!

Barry
JP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #605 on: July 10, 2006, 09:37:25 PM »

Hello Everyone this is my very first day and first post up in herte. Looking to make your aquaintances in the near future and wish each and everyone of you all the great success your willing to achieve.

Use The Product, Sell The Product, Sponser Others To Do The Same.
Jon Gillette

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: July 12, 2006, 12:45:41 AM »

My name is Jon Gillette and I live in San Diego, CA.

I'm trying like hell to get the ball rolling. I've got my mother in-law signed up and she has spread the word to her friends. The forum is really clean. Nice and structured and easy to navagate. I am certainly welcome to any tips for getting my business off the ground if anyone is willing to share their secrets.

Cara W

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: July 12, 2006, 03:51:54 PM »

Hello everyone...I'm brand new to GDI...about 2 days.  When I found the opportunity (through an eBay auction) I was so excited that I couldn't sleep all night!  It's so refreshing to find a legitimate opportunity that lots of people actually need/want!  I'm doing what I can...posting on free classified ads, sending out email invites, and putting clever auctions up on eBay to get the word out!  Can't wait until my business cards arrive!  I'm also excited about learning great new ways to get the word out about GDI here on this forum!  What an awesome thing! 
See you at the top! Cara
Cara W

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: July 13, 2006, 09:52:52 AM »

Hey, I just got my first new member!  I'm so excited...just wanted to share!  Emails do pay off!  If anyone needs a sample email to send to prospects, let me know!
Cara W

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 14, 2006, 09:48:14 AM »

If you're from Texas, or anywhere in the South Central US, could you please say hi and introduce yourself!!!
RockyP

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: July 15, 2006, 09:08:08 AM »

Hello! all.          Happy to be a part of the family!
ReidW

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: July 15, 2006, 06:52:49 PM »

Hi all Reidw here glad to be here !! I could use any help to get started on the right road----Yes Iam from little Delaware the number one state well for now I will close To Your Success----ReidW
TBryant1

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: July 16, 2006, 04:17:55 AM »

Hey cara. Another Texan here. If we are the onlyTexans here then we got a wide open field to work with. Better git with it! Grin

BigT
Angi D

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: July 17, 2006, 05:32:13 PM »

Grin Just anted to say Hi Grin I'm new here and would appreciate any suggestions to get started......... Smiley
DaronB

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: July 18, 2006, 09:14:09 PM »

Whatz up Texans!!! I'm sure its enough to go around hear in the lone star state!!! Lets do it big
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: