May 16, 2024, 08:16:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1210004 times)
Stosic Slobodan

View Profile
« Reply #2550 on: October 03, 2009, 02:33:50 PM »

Hello everyone: I am from Serbia.My name is Boban. that I will succeed on the job and I'll take care of their financial situation Wink
JCapps

View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: October 04, 2009, 09:05:00 AM »

Hi my name is James and I am new to GDI.  I hope to be very active with GDI. I would like to know how to change my website to English. I love Spanish but I do not know how to speak it. My website is in Spanish and I would like to change to English. Huh
C Kim

View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: October 04, 2009, 09:05:15 AM »

hey everyone im a newbie, my name is colin. i just started this awesome yet confusing opportunity and i was wondering what i should be doing while im waiting for tissa to clear me for my step 3. any help is greatly appreciated.
Randy Lahnum

View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: October 05, 2009, 03:02:03 AM »

Hi, my name is Randy ad I'm from Coldwater, Michigan and I am a newbie. I have been searching for something like this for a while now and even though I am stll confused as to where to go, what to do , and how to do it, I am still wanting to get something started that can potentialy make me a lot of money. So here I am and I am ready to go!

PS: Any help you can give me would be absolutely Fantastic.
Diane M Mumm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2554 on: October 05, 2009, 03:02:03 AM »

HI Patrick , it is great that you are super excited about gdi, this is what will drive you to do well..

Ok first my advice is to understand your back office completely get everything setup there..

Make sure you understand what excactly is gdi and  how you want to promote it being the product and service or opportunity or both..

If you want to make some nice ads search for a free html editor , these work great to spruce up your ads..

Learn one way of marketing real well, before you go on to the next otherwise you will truly be frustrated..

and another piece of advice is to take this slow , learn all you can , but be careful with information overload..

best of luck to you
Diane Mumm

Learn from Leaders ~ Become One
Glen Flanagan

View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: October 05, 2009, 03:02:03 AM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Glen Flanagan and I'm from Illinois. I've been a member for about 2 hrs now. I want to know where the testimonials of Tessa Godavitarne and Mark Allen are so that I can learn what they are doing to register so many new people each week?
Farizal Badri

View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: October 05, 2009, 03:13:36 AM »

Hye everyone..im a newbie and my name Farizal from malaysia..i just started this GDi..so hope a little help here to grow up...
JPike

View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: October 06, 2009, 11:43:25 AM »

Cheesy    Hi I'm Darlene B. Jones and I believe that this is going to be the oppurtunity of a life time and I'm more then ready to get

started if I can ever get the site builder figured out. Hi to all those who are new as well and glad to be apart to all those who have been

here.  I hope we can grow together.

Hi...I'm Judy from Louisiana mother of three and grandmother of ten.  I also am new to GDI. I have high hopes of this turning into a profitable business opportunity. So far though, I have not had any response .I can use help in trying to acquire people to sign up. I wish you the best of luck in your venture!
DoughertyD

View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: October 06, 2009, 11:43:25 AM »

Good Morning all,

I am Dennis, from AZ, USA. Just signed up yesterday. This sounds like a great program !!! Perhaps it is simpler than I think. I am a little confused, what am I to put on my websites ?? I dont know if I am supposed to be selling something or not. I would really like to see this move really fast, but I guess all I need is to understand it entirely. Any instruction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Dennis
Madeleine S

View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: October 06, 2009, 02:15:01 PM »

Hi, my name is Madeleine. I joined GDI some weeks ago, but haven't had much time for it yet.  Embarrassed I hope I'll find som time to find out how GDI works so I can start making money. 

Madeleine Salin
Zulkifli Abdul ghani

View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: October 06, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »

Hallo..

I m zulkifli abdul ghani from malaysia...any things happen can help me....thanks
AndreaHughes

View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: October 06, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »

Hi fellow GDI members,

My name is Andrea (also known as A.J.).  I have lived in Chicago, IL most of my life except for the last five years when I moved to Elgin, a town not too far from Chicago.  And as soon as I can make enough money I am moving back to Chicago, as I really love living in that city.

Anyway, I have joined GDI recently because it sounds like a great opportunity. I am hoping it really is as good as it looks. Anyway I have decided to make this work for me but I know I will need lots of help which I am hoping I can get from my sponsor and also as many of you as possible.

Thanks.

With warmest regards,

Andrea J.                                                                         

J_Markovic

View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: October 07, 2009, 04:47:28 PM »

I am just trying to figure out how this works Huh Huh
RMuller

View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: October 07, 2009, 04:47:28 PM »

hi my name is Robert im from indiana i just started this site and need help with what to put on my site and how to get it out there so people can start viewing it..
Mahal R

View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: October 08, 2009, 03:18:11 AM »

Hi im new here saying hi
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: