May 05, 2024, 04:30:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help :(  (Read 3312 times)
EmilGolovin

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2011, 10:02:45 AM »

I've been with GDI for 3-4 weeks already and all I have is 1 downline and this guy isnt active at all hes gonna not even pay $10 a month soo I have like 0 downline members
I keep advertising my site on myspace on facebook and still I have no luck wat so ever! I even printed 200 copy's of my site and explaining about so people would join I posted it on like 20-40 different neighborhoods and still noone is joining I even pay for facebook advertisement like I made a facebook fanpage advertised that fan page and make people join my site and still noone I always have no luck ever! I'm wasting so much money yet getting no money at all can someone please help me out.
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 10:02:05 AM »

Hi,

I would say you are lucky that you even got one sign up within four weeks!
I got my first sign up after 5 months and the person did not even pay!
But with time i started seeing results.
Do not be in a rush,patience is the key.
Keep on advertising your GDI business and do not give up as you would definitely get hits and sign ups if you are promoting your GDI business pretty well.
Hard work ALWAYS pays off so do not give up!
You will have luck but you need sometime,concentrate more on promoting and advertising GDI for now.

Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: