May 17, 2024, 03:47:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 174482 times)
JonathanAlexander

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2007, 07:04:47 PM »

I know you can make your contact information invisible to your upline but can you make your contact information invisible to your downline? I know someone who is real private but might be interested in dong gdi is there an option to do this?
Wilson J

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2007, 05:35:26 AM »

That's an interesting idea.  Please impress upon him how important it is to be available to his downline.  If he helps them, he helps himself.  But if he wants anonymity, he should devise a psuedonym and create an e-mail that he will use only for GDI.  His downline could then contact him without knowing who he really is. 

Judy
JonathanAlexander

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2007, 05:24:06 PM »

Would I be able to do this, my reasons for asking is this is a rather famous lady and I do not want her to have stalkers. I was wondering if it would be within the rules of gdi to give her my number to use so she can enter that when she signs up. That way if anyone has any questions they can call me. I just want to protect her safety, this woman is a famous model,
Luis F

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2007, 11:54:38 PM »

Hi everyone,
 I'm new to this and just received my welcome email with lots of links and useful information. I saw a link that is supposed to lead to my personal introductory flash movie for my prospects to watch and learn about our oppurtunity.  I hate to say, i clicked on the link to see what my video/movie looks like and I'm disappointed. It's animated characters and scenes don't seem to present a professional quality.  It looks like some kid in high school made it for his homework assignment.  The link I clicked on the first time I was shown GDI lead me to watch a movie with real people and great visuals. I was expecting to see something more along those lines.  My questions is does everyone get the same link to the same animated video that I got ? 
Francisco JavierAguilar

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2007, 01:52:11 PM »

QUIERO CANCELA MI CUENTA, ESTOY EN LOS SIETE DIAS DE PRUEBA, NO ENTIENDO BIEN EL INGLES Y ME ES DIFICIL PARA MI
Oscar_R1

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2007, 06:22:08 PM »

Hey gang. Im a newly registered user and is starting my traffic ad campaign. Ive just revieved notification of my first prospect. What is the best way to handle this? Thanks in advance.
Jodie C

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2007, 08:58:53 PM »

I've been a part of this for a little over a month now and nobody seems interested. I think i'm going to cancel!
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2007, 08:40:30 AM »

I've been a part of this for a little over a month now and nobody seems interested. I think i'm going to cancel!
Hi Jodie,
Just one question.  Do you think a business is built over night?  You and I both know the answer to that...No.  It takes time to build.  Perhaps it would be more lucrative to promote the product as opposed to the business.  Not everyone will be interested in a business venture.  However, many people would be interested in obtaining an internet identity.  Did you enjoy putting your site together?  Relay that to others.  I wish you all the best.  Take care.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
PamelaR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2007, 07:19:33 PM »

Hello,

I want to put a page of software of my site and they are all zipped files.......how would I go about doing that?  Yes, I have the resale and giveaway rights to them all!  But remember...I am a puter dummy here!   Roll Eyes

Pam

Cool  Good things come to those who wait
Ralph McCrum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2007, 07:19:34 PM »

I HAVE NOT FOUND TO MANY THAT ARE INTERESTED MYSELF.
HAVE BEEN IN AROUND 2 MONTHS AND NO SIGN UP'S.

BUT I AM NOT GIVING UP.
FOR ONE THING I ENJOY HAVING MY OWN WEB PAGES AND WORKING WITH THEM.
FOR TWO IN ORDER TO BULID A GOOD DOWNLINE YOU NEED PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO
BELIVE THAT IT CAN HAPPEN. AND IT TAKES TIME TO FIND PEOPLE WHO ARE RIGHT FOR
THE BUSINESS, AND TIME TO BUILD A SOLID BUSINESS.

QUICK SIGN UPS FROM SPAM EMAIL LISTS AND ETC. USUALLY WILL NOT STAY FOR
THE LONG HALL.

KEEP PASSING OUT BUSINESS CARDS AND SHOWING THE DVD'S AND
SOONER OR LATER IT HAS TO HAPPEN

RALPH
JSnyder

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2007, 06:33:31 AM »

I just signed up and in examining my referral links, where a person is supposed to click on my name to be able to reach me by email, it says "Cannot perform this operation because default mail client is not properly installed." Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks, JSnyder
RoderickBing

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2007, 05:26:00 PM »

Hi JSnyder,

That problem is normally caused by your computer not having a email client installed or configured such as Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook. That link looks for a active email program on your computer.

Cheers
Roderick
Jose_P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2007, 07:45:16 AM »

I have the Guestbook link in my page-wb

but i am not getting any massages

can any body explain me how this work?

Thank you

If you need FREE business opportunity leads.
Send me a private message.
TAmbo

Nice to be part of the GDI family.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2007, 08:04:37 AM »

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for the html code on the 7 minute movie in the site development area but i was unable to find any post on this. can anyone help me on this please?
I would like to add this on my website - so my prospect can easily access the movie at one click instead of clicking from one link to another if you guys can uderstand my point.

My apology for my english- I'm from Kiribati - the tiny smallest Country in the World.

Cheers,

Tambo

Joel Ambo
LJI Marketing
Carol Iliou

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2007, 03:23:39 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I've tried using the Search bar on this but didn't come up with any satisfying answers to my questions, so please excuse me if somehow I've overlooked what's been written before about Craig's List.

I'm midway through my seven-day trial and I AM planning on sticking with this afterwards -- I'm someone who, when involved in something, wants to really make it WORK.  Smiley

I tried writing my own little classified ads for Craig's List on Tuesday, and I put them in different cities in the ETC/Part Time Job category.  My dilemma is this: I've seen MANY other people doing the same thing for THEIR GDI sites and they don't get deleted. I've posted 9 ads so far and it seems only one of them, which was put in for Dublin, Ireland, was actually flagged/deleted. I was looking at my account activity and that was the only ad that was in "pink" (which is the color they use when they flag or delete something).  The remaining 8 were in the green, or "Active" category. However, when I go looking for these "green" ads in the cities I've posted them in, I can NOT find them anywhere!!  Shocked Does anyone know why this is? All the ads were identical, I just placed it in different cities. Was the only one marked in pink representative of the others as well? I wouldn't think so, unless I'm mistaken.

If I was deleted because Craig's List felt my "job ad" was iffy, then how come all these other GDI ads don't get deleted? What did I do wrong??  Huh

I'm very confused and feeling quite discouraged for my work.  Undecided

Any help/advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: