May 17, 2024, 03:34:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 781867 times)
Carlos R

View Profile
« Reply #975 on: September 05, 2007, 03:07:45 AM »

saludo atodos desde houston texas
Amanda Bradford

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: September 06, 2007, 03:08:05 AM »

hey just wanted to say hi,and would love any advice you can give this country girl on this buisness,thank you much amanda , Kiss :-*from kentucky
Nancy_Verini

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: September 06, 2007, 05:01:33 PM »

Looking forward to a successful business venture with everyone  Grin

Nancy
"Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground"
PamelaR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #978 on: September 07, 2007, 10:42:57 AM »

Hello to all of you! 

Grin  Welcome and Good Luck!  Read all you can tak notes!  I did alot of reading and then wish I had written down where I had read something in the beginning...LOL  So I started to take notes after that.  And then I started a few files to copy and paste things I really wanted to have handy in.

Just thought I would pass that on to you!

Pamela

Cool  Good things come to those who wait
ThomasTidwell

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: September 08, 2007, 05:35:22 AM »

Is there any others in here from Ventura or Oxnard area?

Just joined GDI under a friend of mine.

Looking forward to working this with him.

Thomas
MiCheleJ

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: September 08, 2007, 03:41:04 PM »

Wink Hello All,
 I'm a newbie also, just started today.  This looks like an awesome prospect.  I have a lot of reading to do.  Can anyone point me in the right direction for some fast action to get started?

Hey Michelle,

I'm also from Long Island, and am named MiChele.... 

Happy money making all...
GianaHiggins

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: September 11, 2007, 04:55:34 PM »

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone my name is Ashley. I appreciate the welcome from all the members and any advice on how to turbo boost my business would be most welcome Thank you and good luck to everyone.  Smiley
JudyHarris

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: September 11, 2007, 04:55:34 PM »

New to all this, but going to give it a shot. I hope to find success in these pages.And make this my home. I hear the grass is pretty green here.
Michelle_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #983 on: September 13, 2007, 04:24:20 AM »

Hi Michele,

Nice to meet you, great to have you here as well. Yes good luck to everyone.

Michelle
DavidD3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #984 on: September 13, 2007, 04:24:20 AM »

Hello all - It's been a rough couple of weeks, but I'm going to keep moving forward.  - Thanks - David

« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 03:11:21 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Tracey R

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: September 13, 2007, 08:25:29 PM »

Hello, Welcome! This is a great business. I have been in for less than a month, first couple of weeks were slow but my downline is building quickly. Stick it out ,You won't regret it!

To Your Success
Tracey
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 08:26:55 PM by Frank_M » Logged
Daniel Hansen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #986 on: September 13, 2007, 08:25:30 PM »

Just a quick hello to all of you...  I am looking forward to this GDI opportunity and meeting many of you in here in the forum.

Just signed up 4 days ago, built my site already, uploaded it and guess what?  No site yet.....  Don't know why.

Anyway, I will try to get help in another area of the forum...

Have a great day and remember, "It ain't over till the fat lady sings"

Dan Hansen

Improvise, adapt and overcome every situation if possible  because there will not always be someone there to help you!

When the student is ready, the teacher appears...
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #987 on: September 14, 2007, 04:24:50 PM »

Just a quick hello to all of you...  I am looking forward to this GDI opportunity and meeting many of you in here in the forum.

Just signed up 4 days ago, built my site already, uploaded it and guess what?  No site yet.....  Don't know why.

Anyway, I will try to get help in another area of the forum...

Have a great day and remember, "It ain't over till the fat lady sings"

Dan Hansen
Hey Dan,
Welcome to GDI.  Also saw your site and I think it looks great.  The only thing I could suggest is to provide a link on your email address so that establishing contact is only a click away.  Otherwise, nice job.  Great looking car also.  Take care and wish you success.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #988 on: September 14, 2007, 04:34:12 PM »

Hi and Welcome to all new members.  Perseverance is key.  I liked Pamela's suggestion with reading and taking notes as there is a vast amount of information to file through.  It can get overwhelming at times, but if you organize yourself, success will be achieved. Take care.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
G_Wray III

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: September 17, 2007, 04:33:06 PM »

Hi ya'll I'm new to this and hope its as good as it sounds. Smiley I just wanted to say hi to all of you thats in this.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: