May 17, 2024, 06:24:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 255595 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: August 24, 2011, 02:56:24 PM »

Hi everyone, I have recently started GDI, and am reading through all the rules and guidelines. I really like the new video presentation I may use. For today I am going to read up on everyhting GDI has to offer, and tomorrow start building my site.. I am sure I will be in the forums a lot with questions. Wink
Jean

Jean,
make sure you get with your sponsor and support team. No one can make it alone. You must have a team working together for the betterment of all. If you have problems and no one is helping you. Contact me day or night. We have webinars here at GDI. Two during each week. This is very helpful. Also, they are taped so you can learn more.

Set up hosting with a Wordpress Blog. Let me know when you have accomplished it. That way I can have my team syndicate to make it very active. Then you will see more traffic and more people joining your business.

Very Truly Yours,
William Earl Amis, Jr. III
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
C_Chavez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #331 on: August 24, 2011, 02:56:24 PM »

Hi VNoble

Welcome to the forum

Regards

Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #332 on: August 25, 2011, 09:42:53 AM »

Hi Nelson. You will find a lot of people interested in GDI. just go to social networking like facebook.

-  Serving others is my personal passion.
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #333 on: August 25, 2011, 09:42:53 AM »

Your mind always sets your limit. If you believe that you can do something,

Self-esteem is the strongest single factor in prosperity consciousness: believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it.

If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success. Wink

Aron Hansen

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 29, 2011, 10:43:23 AM »

I posted some 20 or so craigslist ads yesterday in different cities they went through me email and everything.  but non of them posted on line.  In my email they say that they are posted but there not.
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #335 on: August 29, 2011, 10:43:23 AM »

Hello every one,

My name is Charles Kiyimba and I joined GDI in June 2011 but I have been  missing out a lot in this forum. I have been so much active in other forums and I do not know why it has taken all this long without joining. I have now joined and expect to see my regular posts.

I am the owner and developper of www.golezadesigners.com and www.CashWithGoleza . I am a Ugandan, born in Masaka district. I was once a school teacher, specializing in teaching French (Français). I taught in several primary and secondary schools for about 10 years and my last school being St. Joseph's Girls S.S., Nsambya.

In 2000, I left teaching and joined SOS Children's Villages Uganda, an organization that provides long-term family based care to orphaned, abandoned and destitute children.

I have been a teacher, a leader, a manager, an advocate for child rights, a story and article writer, a parent to so many SOS children and now an entrepreneur. Over the years, I have acquired a lot of skills, that include designing (graphic and web designing) and online marketing among others. I feel very passionate about them and I would like to share them with many other people through my website and Blogs

Charles,
have you utilized GDI hosting features? Also, have you setup several emails to reflect your business departments. This will leverage your time to maximize daily activities. You could set one for customerservice@golezadesigners.ws and so one. Just away to get usage out of all 10 emails you have within your GDI platform.

If anyone requires assistance with any of our features within GDI. Please, contact me at once. That is what GDI is all about. Supporting all members no matter who sponsored them. This is a community of real hands on people support. Just give it a try and be surprised of all the wonderful talent we have hidden among us.

Look forward in serving all without expecting anything in return. That is truly serving with a servant's heart.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: August 29, 2011, 10:43:23 AM »

Just a few word to introduce myself. I am new to all this I have tryed many, many, many thing to try and make a income on line and off line. I really think this will be the one. I will need help I know this so if anyone out there have any suggestions I will listen. good hunting to all

M Goodwin,
have you contacted your sponsor and their support team? If no one has helped you. Just get in touch with me and I will help in all areas. GDI is not difficult if you have the support of a team.

Very Truly Yours,
William Earl Amis, Jr. III

M,
have you learned to navigate to your messages? We have issued several useful contacts to walk you through all you situations. I have he GDI step by step Wealth Guide to issue to you.

Everyone who desires to get the Wealth Guide by GDI. This gives you step by step instructions in easy usable presentation. GDI made it and I will issue to all who contact me for it.

Looking forward to making GDI more family orientated. To have all members share wonderful success stories. Helping others get what they desire is what this is all about. Go and contact me with the request today. It will only take two minutes for you to type the words. I will have someone on my team issue it to any email address you desire. Just doing our part.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: August 29, 2011, 10:44:33 AM »

Your mind always sets your limit. If you believe that you can do something,

Self-esteem is the strongest single factor in prosperity consciousness: believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it.

If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success. Wink

VNoble, I am still waiting for your message response. You request help based on your sponsor and their support team would not respond to you? I have given you solutions and await your response from my messages.

I look forward in hearing from you when there is free time. Remember we support all GDI members without any hidden cost. We believe in all member accomplishing every success with GDI system. That being success as each person determines. It's all about you and we take ourselves out of the equation. That makes our team focus on your daily goals to achieve great new levels.

Patiently awaiting your response.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: August 29, 2011, 10:44:34 AM »

Hello to everyone.
My Name is Cheryl and Iam new hear to GDI. I have been trying to find some help but no one will reply,If any one can help me get to the next step of the business I would realy apprechate it.
Just want to say Hi and Thank You

Cheryl, I thought of leaving a message hear. I am still waiting to hear from my last message. The support team and I await your response with all patients.

Just make contact with me sometime Monday and we will have your GDI blog up and running in lest than 10 minutes. Then I can issue the GDI step by step Wealth Guide. This is priceless and part of moving things in the right directions.

If anyone else would like a copy of this unique establish guide. Just contact me day or night and someone on our team will make sure your issued it. Let's just keep it viral. Everyone benefits when we work as a team. No one will be left behind on my watch.

Have a wonderful Sunday and get some rest. We all need to be excited and recharged for Monday. That is the first day of the week and we must do something everyday for our business to grow. Just think about that.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: August 31, 2011, 09:29:34 AM »

I posted some 20 or so craigslist ads yesterday in different cities they went through me email and everything.  but non of them posted on line.  In my email they say that they are posted but there not.

Aron, did you contact Craigslist support? You posted ads on their system and you want us to answer why they are not showing up?

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #340 on: September 06, 2011, 11:47:41 AM »

Aron your ads are not showing up because you posted in so many cities!

Check out the 3rd point over here :
http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/flags_and_community_moderation

Hope this helps,
Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #341 on: September 06, 2011, 11:47:41 AM »

Hi Elene.
Stick to it and don't give up sooner or later you will get it and start making money, a little creativity and hard work will pay off.

Sadia Sehrish

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 06, 2011, 11:47:41 AM »

hi h r u i m the new member from pakistan
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #343 on: September 06, 2011, 11:47:41 AM »

Aron,
I was looking forward to hear how this situation went. Let us know with posting your end results here.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: September 06, 2011, 11:47:41 AM »

Hi everyone, I have recently started GDI, and am reading through all the rules and guidelines. I really like the new video presentation I may use. For today I am going to read up on everyhting GDI has to offer, and tomorrow start building my site.. I am sure I will be in the forums a lot with questions. Wink
Jean

Jean,
how did it work out for you? Love to hear your progress.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: