May 09, 2024, 08:36:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 336845 times)
Smith JrThomas

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2010, 05:46:41 AM »

hello im thomas smith im from wisconsin in the united states im still new lol i trying figure out how to make this work yet but it jus needs to take some time if i need any help can some one please help
Avram Liviu

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2010, 06:25:05 AM »

hello, my name is Liviu Avram, I am from Brasov, Romania and I registered my domain yesterday, 31.03.2010. I am very pleased to meet u all and hope this really is the opportunity of my life
CameronMacmanus

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2010, 08:25:34 AM »

hi everyone cameron from casper wyoming
JohnDiegmiller

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2010, 11:09:48 AM »

Hello Everybody! I'am John from Uhrichsville, OH. signed up 3/31/10 I hope to be successful in GDI,
JohnDiegmiller

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2010, 11:27:37 AM »

Hi, I to just started so Welcome john from Uhrichsville, Ohio.
SBunthot

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2010, 02:51:48 AM »

I'm new member too
CasianiG

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2010, 02:52:07 AM »

Hi all,
My name is Casiani and i am from florida, very excited to join the team and ready to learn more and get to work.  Wink
Maldonado_I

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2010, 05:49:18 AM »

ytthi my name is isa im from nyc am new to this website trying it out and have to say pretty much exited  Grin .. hope to have as much help as i can from yous and build up my income .. well good luck to all new members and have fun ..   Smiley
RobinExford

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2010, 05:49:18 AM »

Hi Every one
I have been a member for quite a wile but the first time here. Just saying Hi and hope to get some help from someone.
K_Gloria

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2010, 11:44:04 AM »

Hi GDI
  My name is Gloria and am from Chicago. I am thrilled to be apart of this programe though I have no idea what it is all about except for what I have read so far. I would appreciate some help otherwise hope to have a good time here.  Smiley
Khan Atif

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2010, 03:25:24 PM »

HI EVERYONE ON PLANET
MY NAME IS ATIF KHAN.I AM FROM PAKISTAN AND STUDYING IN UK.LAST NIGHT I JOIN THIS COMPANY.ITS A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE FOR ME.
I HOPE WE WILL SHARE OUR IDEAS WITH EACH OTHER,
CHEERS
AnthonySmith1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2010, 09:30:45 AM »

Hello,
My name is Anthony Smith and I am from Hyattsville MD which is right beside Washington DC and I
have been in the home based business industry since 2001 without much success....I had so many hurdle to get over and almost all have been mental, scared to take responsibility, scared of the phone and scared of failure....so what I did was take a step back and read self help, and marketing books and really got turned on my Jeff Paul and Dan Kennedy and a lot of other direct response marketers....so fast forward to 2010...I'm happily married for 3 years and now have a 3 month old son who I both adore and will do anything for and a job I hate....then I found GDI, a simple concept, affordable and powerful so I finally decided to throw myself in full force and do what ever it takes to build my business, calling leads, posting adds....whatever! I really am excited about this and will be on that leader board soon....also for other new reps don't take this opp lightly....it truly doesn't get better then this every other business normally takes $300 to start and at-least $100 a month to maintain and qualify for bonuses....like Michael Jackson said THIS IS IT!

What Up GDI Reps....I am looking for other GDI Reps in the DC/MD/VA  who would like to start mastermind group with me, pool our resources and find hungry & motivated business builders please send me a private message so we can talk!!
H_O

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2010, 02:57:58 AM »

Hello Im new and i hope to learn a lot about Gdi
Julia Ramirez

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2010, 02:57:58 AM »

Hello Everyone ;)I live in around Springtown,Texas. I have been in the GDI Business for about two weeks and I have not really had time to spend on the business yet because when I signed up I was also in the middle of moving to our new house. We are buying a house and I really need to get this business off and running so I can help my husband pay for this new house.I hope to talk to some of you and learn from some of you the best way to start at the business.I will welcome any help you all can give me. Thanks so much! Wink
Julia Ramirez

Only You can make yourself a success!!
Sorawit K

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2010, 02:57:58 AM »

Hi, my name is Sorawit, I am from  Thailand and I joined GDI on 03/11/10. Grin
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: