May 02, 2024, 10:21:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 455554 times)
DanHall

USMC 1982

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 10:03:10 PM »

Hey this is really great.

I don't frequent the Forum often enough. I'm inspired by some of the AWESOME sites I've seen here.

Dan Hall
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 10:11:27 PM »

Always refining but ...Here's my new free GDI Marketing site and related business tools ... I've found severals tools and existing partner sites that I can leverage strategically to keep cost down and maximize efforts ... testing results but already getting good results- the best tool is a amazing and very inexpensive integrated marketing suite that provides me over 10,000 fresh quality leads daily, easy sales page creator, ad listings that get in search engines and are similar to Google AdSense and literally over a 1,000 e-book and software titles to provide as incentives ... and an auto-responder (although I prefer using Response Magic) ... and much more!

I've tried to streamline what I'm doing and use some of the best existing GDI systems and thankfully there are a lot ... jsut takes time weeding through all of them and figuring out how best to use a system that works for you based on time and preferences-

http://www.delrio-holdings.ws

thanks for the opportunity to share! - Smiley Smiley

Louie

And a third really good site Smiley Well done.
WayneV

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2007, 02:09:52 PM »

Hello to everyone and I'm new to this GDI experience. This is my first day in this and I'm wondering if this will actually work since I've been with other programs that say they work but ended up as "B.S". Well I am looking forward to putting in the effort to make this work for me and if anyone has any suggestions on how this experience can help me then it will be greatly appreciated. Grin
Jessica C

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 02:09:52 PM »

Hey Everyone! Im Jessica, and i've been with GDI for about 2 and a half weeks roughly! And I'm gonna be quite honest, i have not had any members sign up under me yet!! I've had 5 prospects but no one actually joined.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong, maybe I'm not saying the right things to the people, but i know that GDI sends a pre-made email to the prospects that have looked at the video.  I don't know what else i should be saying to encourage them to join the team! I would really like some help and someone to guide me in the right direction, with how to get more leads and how to have them go through with signing up! I have a lot of faith that once i get the ball rolling it will all be much easier, i just haven't been able to get that going quite yet!!! I would really like to start getting some extra cash flowing in soon!! Please help me out! Thanks!!!
Wil Yiu

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2007, 03:44:07 PM »

Hi, I m new to GDI  ... and I am kinda having trouble making people believe that this is not a scam. 

Does anyone have any suggestions that will help me solve this ?

Thanks for any advice in advance !
D_Soto

Greetings From Indiana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2007, 09:57:44 PM »

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick post to introduce myself - My name is David and I just joined this evening (4/20/07) and am looking forward to working this program...I have been involved in internet marketing in some way, shape or form, for about 6 years now and this is one of The Best programs I have seen for the money...

The tools and support that are provided are excellent...As with any money making program - it will take lots of work but hopefully will pay off in the long run...

I am STILL learning after 6+ years on the internet but I am happy to share any advice if desired - feel free to contact me...Good Luck Everyone In Your Endeavors!

Regards,

David Soto
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 05:15:49 AM by Frank_M » Logged

David
Dale W

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2007, 05:18:41 AM »

Greetings from Las Vegas. I'm  a new member, anxious to make some loot. Some of you must be like me wondering what direction to go in. Well, the only thing I can say is mix sales 101 with MLM techniques. Keep it simple, believe in your product, don't over sell it, and stay in contact with your upline. Keep those things in mind and we should all have a good summer. Party on!
CarterJ

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2007, 05:18:41 AM »

Im 23 years old wit a high school diploma and hard labor plus military under my belt. And im sick of it. I am trying this out but having a real hard time getting ne visitors at all. Right now im working at a lumber yard from 330pm to 1230am. I was wondering if someong could personaly help me cuz i dont have much faith in my uplines and im ready to be very serious about this.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2007, 09:58:09 AM »

Im 23 years old wit a high school diploma and hard labor plus military under my belt. And im sick of it. I am trying this out but having a real hard time getting ne visitors at all. Right now im working at a lumber yard from 330pm to 1230am. I was wondering if someong could personaly help me cuz i dont have much faith in my uplines and im ready to be very serious about this.

Hi Jeff,

Welcome!  Cheesy

The most effective way to profit from your GDI business is to show the DVDs to your friends or family members.

However if you prefer to promote online, below is a summary of what you can do:

step 1:
create a simple webpage writing about anything of your interest or just generally about yourself
If you need ideas for topics, please visit articles sites such as http://www.goarticles.com/

step 2:
for explanation of autoresponder and what it does, please see :
http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=6235.msg19662#msg19662
http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=7010.msg18574#msg18574

step 3 :
write a series of autoresponse emails (at least 7) sharing to your prospects why you join GDI
You can also share some related information about the topic of your interest if that is what you put in your webpage
The emails should be relevant to the content on your webpage.
Remember to include your GDI affiliate url in your emails

step 4 :
put a form with the autoresponder code at the bottom of your webpage, write something to encourage people to fill in the form to give you their emails
Example: Just fill in your firstname and email below to find out how I plan for my retirement

step 5 :
Show your website to as many people as possible, there are many stategies out there on that.
Try searching "how to generate website traffic" on google for tips
You can also browse the forum to find out more, or send me a private message.

step 6 :
Once you get sign ups, teach them step 1 to step 6

It may seemed a lot to do at first, but you only need to set that up once and it will work for you forever.
That's the beauty of this business.  Grin
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:15:04 PM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Bryan C

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2007, 02:31:52 PM »

Hey EveryoneIve just logged in for the first time. Any one with success out there please give me some direction! Im lost! Would love to get this giong ASAP!
Please PM me.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 02:36:16 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
AmyLynnRoe

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2007, 02:31:52 PM »

Amy Roe here for Alabama, Im also new and when a site or my site shows a hit does that
mean a person has visited my site or just surfing hits when they show it to someone?
R Wiebe

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2007, 09:48:47 PM »

Just a quick hello to everyone as this is my first visit here.
I look forward to creating a great international network here.

To our success,

Rod

Without ACTION, Dreams will never come true!
OAhmodu

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2007, 06:12:05 PM »

Cool

Hi guys, am excited to join this 'WWW revolution',  i look forward to a revealing experience......

Cheers!
Jeff Green

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2007, 06:12:05 PM »

Hello everyone...Brand New!!!  And Excited for this wonderful Opportunity!!!!
Luis alfonso V

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2007, 03:03:11 AM »

Hola a todos,llevo 5 meses en gdi y los resultados han sido sorprendentes.Espero que estemos en comunicacion entre todos los miembros de gdi
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: