May 05, 2024, 05:33:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 778909 times)
JoanN

View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: September 19, 2008, 04:10:37 AM »

bonjour à tous
je viens d'ouvrir  mon site, et j'aimerais que vous m'aidez un peu pour les annonces et tout et de preferences quelqu'un quicause francais ,mais si non je traduirais

bye j,attends vos msn
Joel C

View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: September 20, 2008, 11:48:54 AM »

Gloucester County, Virginia here.

New two days ago and have one signup so far.  Sent 8 invites and got one signup. I have ordered DVDs and intend to try them out on some folks.

Great to see everyone here!

Joel C.
Michael Curtis

View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: September 22, 2008, 10:59:37 AM »

Hello, I just want to drop in and make myself known. I am a new member and thrilled to be here.
NYC
Michael
Jeannine C

Put in the work, and you will see results!

View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: September 26, 2008, 02:33:03 PM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Jeannine and I am a new member to GDI.  If there is anyone who could give me a bit of encouragement, I would appreciate it.  I am looking foward to this great opportunity.  Thank you in advance for your responses.

Jeannine
Stefano Caprio

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1249 on: September 27, 2008, 06:04:07 PM »

CIAO A TUTTI DALL'ITALIA.

STEFANO CAPRIO

Stefano Caprio
ESchmidt1

View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: September 28, 2008, 09:33:47 AM »

I am new to the forum and I have been quietly reading a lot from the forum, educating myself some to get my website going.  I tried GDI back long ago when it first started, but didn't pursue it.  I sure wish I had stayed with it.  But, I was fairly new to computers and didn't know about all the "making money" stuff that is on the internet.  Now, thanks to folks like you and to my sponsor, I have found faith once again that everything on the internet "ain't all bad"..  You guys and gals keep up the good work.  I am sure you will be hearing more from me asking for help in some form or fashion.
Glad to be a member here.

I will be adding my profile after I post this, and if anyone wants to know what I do at home in my spare time, check it out.  And it is not about making any money at all.  It has to do with animals.   
CharlesHill

View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: September 29, 2008, 03:38:19 AM »

Hi Guys and Gals

I am back I went away for a while, But i am back and truly committed to this Network
I have just ran in to no's sofar but I am giving A minimum 3 year commitment at 10 per month that is $360.00.
 I know that I will have to get a bucket of no's to get that 1 yes so I got my bucket and i am going In

Charles Hill  Smiley
VMedina

View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: October 02, 2008, 03:44:28 PM »

Smiley  Hello,

I just started this wk and I am glad to be aboard,  from Florida,  a lot to learn newbie

vmedina
Larry Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: October 06, 2008, 02:47:20 PM »

Hi Everyone....

Just trying to get this all figured out...sooooooooo much to read  Roll Eyes

ReneeB
Hi, ReneeB,
linear1 here, I am from Checotah, but live in Okc now.
Glad to see someone from my old stomping ground!
Welcome aboard;
Larry
AMADOR A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1254 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

Hello everyone, I'm a new member from cicero, Illinois a suburb of chicago. Jus introducing myself to the GDI community.
ANDRES AMADOR. I'm setting my domains, and I will surelly might have questions of support.
Thank you

Hello everyone, my name is Andres Amador. I'm glad i'm a member of this global domain. I'm new on this internet marketting business, 3 months to be exact, and I'm glad I'm giving a service that people need to better themselves.
David Morris

View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

Hi Rhonda...

I'm not in the Mt.Pleasant/Charleston area but I am in SC......about 90 miles from Charleston. I am in a small town in Florence county......near Florence and Myrtle Beach.  I spent a week in Charleston recently at the C of C taking a course.  Nice to know there are other SC members doing this.  I hope it's going well for you.

Eileen P.

Hello, from NC not far from you,but wanted to say hello neighbor,and maybe we can get together on a chat session and start a combined effort to create a sister state"so to speak"organization realy huge idea here..don't 'cha think? well let me know what you think and e-mail me
HeatherEllis

View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

well, today is my first day not being in trial status anymore. So far, I am loving it but I am sure I will love it even more after I get my first check Cheesy I have been working pretty hard at this and enjoy doing it
RaymondPorter

View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

Hello welcome to the GDI family any questions just ask  .
To Your Success,
Raymond Porter
LeslieGrable

View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

Hello Everyone, I am Leslie from Michigan. I am very excited about this and spending a lot of time learning this website. I hope to get to know a few of you because I may need help!!  Grin

Leslie Smiley
J Dalton

View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »

welcome  Grin  new here also, good luck...there is alot to learn. Make sure you contact you upline...it helps alot
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: