May 18, 2024, 12:04:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1210831 times)
RichLaub

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: October 12, 2008, 03:13:05 PM »

New member here looking to get started dont quite understand how it works would love to become friends with someone who knows what to do  thank you Rich
Jean-Francois Diotte

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: October 12, 2008, 03:13:05 PM »

Hi everyone!

JF here from Canada, New Brunswick, and I wish success to everyone! Smiley
Dave Martin

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: October 12, 2008, 03:13:05 PM »

Yeah I'm a newbie too. Outta the eastTN area. Tried playin' around with the site builder some but I guess I don't really understand what I'm doin' there.

Aaaahhh... I'm too busy placin' ads and responding to them anyways. Been involved two days, got 14 ads out there, have sent out 26 invites and got my first rsvp tonight!

Just the beginning of leavin' a smoke trail behind me?!  Grin  lol

Excuse me... I gotta go find my beer (Hey! It's Saturday night!!!)... But thanks for the welcome!
J Dalton

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: October 12, 2008, 03:13:06 PM »

UUUHHHH..............................WOW    Grin Grin Grin        A lot of energy~~~~~~~~~ Welcome
RaymondPorter

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: October 12, 2008, 03:13:06 PM »

Hello welcome to the GDI family any questions just ask here .
To Your Success,
Raymond Porter
TenishaAllen

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: October 12, 2008, 03:13:06 PM »

Hi all, my name is Tenisha and I have only been a member for 3 days but I am excited about this opportunity and I wish you all well!! BTW I got my first response yesterday and I can't wait for more!!! Best of luck everyone!
Tarataake A

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: October 13, 2008, 12:00:17 PM »

Welcome to the floating islands of the Pacific. I just want to say hi GDI colleagues and happy to meet you here in this business. Looking forward for all ypur support and assistance.

Tarataake Angiraoi
Randly Sepang

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: October 13, 2008, 09:10:30 PM »

HI my name is Randly Sepang I'm in California , Fontana ...

this is my Second week , still looking ways and TIPS to get more traffics to my site ..

thanks
RyanGomez

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: October 14, 2008, 09:35:12 PM »

Hey Guys,

Im a new member of GDI, linked through the spiderweb system. Dont know a whole lot about GDI but I hear its a fantastic earner!

Rasmus Badstue Lund-Petersen

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: October 14, 2008, 09:35:12 PM »

Hi my name is Rasmus Badstue and i have been a member for 3 days.. And its all very exciting! Im from denmark, europe. I dont know how many there are from my country yet.. but i hope i can increase that.

I have some tips for starting to my fellow noobs.. (a few links) but i dont know if i am allowed to post them.. So write me a personal message (PM) and i will write you back.

Lewis_A

View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: October 14, 2008, 09:35:13 PM »

Hey I have just recently become a member... how successful is this program?
Lloyd D

Another day at the "Branch Office"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1001 on: October 14, 2008, 09:35:13 PM »

Hello Gang:

My name is Lloyd from Seminole, Florida. I left an executive position from corporate America about 18 months ago and got involved with another MLM business and have been doing very well with it. I became involved with GDI the middle of September, by way of a person I was recruiting with one of my other "Online Businesses". This business is an exciting business wheather you got involved merely to create and work with your own website, or to establish an enormous opportunity for a passive global income automatically. Fundamentals for marketing are critical if you desire success in this business or any business. DO NOT BE A SECRET AGENT! For one of those fundamentals, YOU must obtain your GDI business cards and consistantly pass them out. Ask for them to watch the 10 minute movie and obtain their name, email and phone number for follow-up. Ask "What they liked best of what they saw and heard?" Then agree with what ever they liked best and sign them up for the 7-day FREE trial period. Once they are signed up, help them set up their website. Through the 7-day period communicate with them and keep information going to them helping them grow their business. Train them to get 10 and show them how to train their 10 to get 10.

Check me out at: www.unlimitedwealthbuilder.ws for there are some other pages on my site to help generate YOUR GDI business, as well as, some TAX benefits of operating your HOME-BASED GDI business. Lastly......BE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS WITH CONVICTION!!!

Have a great day and I will see you at the very tip top!

Lloyd

Hello, My name is Lloyd Dobson and I want to show how I built my GDI business. Bring in 10-15 leads per day using simple strategies for FREE! 7-part e-course reveals all. Go To My Website NOW!
JHalasz

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: October 14, 2008, 09:35:13 PM »

Chip,

After 7 days, the business opportunity still sounds too good to be true.
I will start to believe after I get my first signup.

I just signed up for the training from Janet.   

Looking forward to hearing back from my sponsor Ash Mufareh.

Regards,
Jon
TAlexander

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: October 14, 2008, 09:35:35 PM »

Hi my name is Tia Alexander.  I am from Columbus, Indiana.  I really look forward to starting this business.  I just have a question.  How well are you doing in your business.

thank you,
Tia Alexander Grin
AmboT

VERY PROUD TO BE PART OF THE GDI FAMILY!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1004 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:42 PM »

Mauri Tarataake,

let me know how'd you are doing now with your GDI business. I have nearly 200 team members in my downline so i am happy to help you out.

Talk to you soon,

Tierata

Tierata Ambo
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: