May 28, 2024, 06:57:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1218086 times)
Russella Mcdowell

View Profile
« Reply #930 on: October 05, 2008, 10:33:04 AM »

I signed up for hosting and GDI said they would send me a email with my information.How long does it usually take to get a email.
TimothyPrien

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: October 05, 2008, 10:33:04 AM »

Hello everyone I just signed up 3 days ago.  Things aren't going that great for me even after spending 5 -8 hours working.  How is everyone that just signed up doing with this?
Jeannine C

Put in the work, and you will see results!

View Profile
« Reply #932 on: October 05, 2008, 10:33:04 AM »

Welcome to the GDI family.  I see that you just sarted.  It might seem like things are moving slow, but don't get discouraged.  Once you get your first couple of people in your downline, you will see how your business starts to snowball.  Good luck.
Jeannine C

View Profile
« Reply #933 on: October 05, 2008, 10:33:05 AM »

Hello, my name is Jeannine and I am from Long Island, New York.  I am one week into this new venture.  It is moving slow, but I have a great upline team that is very supportive and they are always there to help with any questions I have.  If it wasn't for the support I've been receiving from them, I would of quit after my 7 day trial.  Having a good team is the key to success in this business.
Jeannine C

View Profile
« Reply #934 on: October 06, 2008, 02:47:22 PM »

Hello Timothy, I'm Jeannine from New York, and I have been doing this for only 9 days.  On my last day of the free trial, I got my first person in my downline.  There has not been anymore after that.  It is definately moving slow, but my upline team is really great and they keep me positive and eager for more.  Don't get fustrated just have some patients.  Good Luck.
RCash

View Profile
« Reply #935 on: October 06, 2008, 02:47:22 PM »

hello my name is rob, and i'm brand new at this but i see where you can make some awesome finances with gdi and i'm really excited!any help will be greatly appreciated,cuz i nwant to succeed with this and i want to see my downline to succeed even more. well back to work ! thanx rob
Branavaa_B

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: October 06, 2008, 02:47:22 PM »

quite fast actually if you have given the correct email address  Cheesy
R_Laura

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: October 06, 2008, 02:47:23 PM »

Hi I've started just about a week and a half. I finally got two people asking some questions about GDI, they checked out my website e-mailed some information and let them know how I liked it so far. What would you recommend me saying to get them to take part. I was very good on explaining everything to them and how it is a business that you have to work at but the rewards would be great. Have any advise?

Thanks
laurartt Roll Eyes
John Riley

View Profile
« Reply #938 on: October 06, 2008, 02:47:23 PM »

well i got someone under me in less than a week Roll Eyes but they left in the trial period Cry never mind im gonna keep on doing it though
Carole_S

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:12 PM »

Hi  every body

how are you,
MalachiLythgoe

View Profile
« Reply #940 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:14 PM »

Hello, I am Malachi
I live in Phoenix Arizona. Kinda wondering how to get started but I am trying. I am in a lot of debt and trying to get out of it quickly. So I am wanting to try new avenues. Any info on how to market my self, please let me know. I am excited about this opportunity.
Steve Howell

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »

Hello, I am also brand new. I am just trying to figure things out right now. I have not signed up anyone so far as I have yet to make a move.  I am trying to come up with a plan of action to get things going, any suggestions on how to get started ?
ChrisGregor

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »

Hello all,

CG here from the rainy northwest (Seattle area).  I've been involved with the internet since 1998 and own and operate a regional golf website (www.golfwashington.com).  I'm familiar with domain name registration companies and proceedures and am the worlds biggest skeptic when it comes to network marketing programs.  From what I can tell, this deal has huge potential and the cost is more than affordable for anyone interested.  I'm open to any tips from those of you who have been at this for a while.

Go Seahawks!!!
JTarrant

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »

Hello All,

My name is Jen Tarrant.  I'm from Ottawa, Ontario Canada.  I am happy to be here at GDI and I'm hoping that it's a great opp for me and my family. 

Greetings to all and Merry Meet.

Jen
MatthewTravers

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »

Hello to everyone in the forum, my name is Matthew Travers I currently live in beautiful Ohio right on Lake Erie, in the United States.  That is for another couple weeks until the weather gets cold and wee don't see the sun for five months. BOO!  Anyways, I am excited to start this opportunity and look forward to meeting new people from aroung the globe.  Best of luck to everyone in this endeavor. Cheers!
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: