May 12, 2024, 10:57:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: gdi question  (Read 3189 times)
D_Gene

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2011, 03:41:37 PM »

I was wondering how do you sign people up for your downline without knowing them
Darryl_B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 02:58:40 PM »

There are many ways to sign up people. The biggest thing is to build a bonded relationship through trust. My team and I would be more than happy to help you. Send me a e-mail and we can discuss further and take you through some training at no cost to you. darryl@hbventure.ws

Skype darryl.burgess96

Best Regards

Darryl Burgess
C_Chavez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 10:43:50 AM »

Hi,

This is how you do it,

You need,

1.- Autoresponder
2.- Landing page

You promote your landing page and when people opt in you will follow up sending them letters help by your autoresponder, this way you make a relationship with them.

The autoresponder letters may contain information about you, how are you doing with the business, how you can help them, what ways do you use to get traffic, etc..

Hope this helps

Regards
Luis

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: