May 12, 2024, 11:49:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1208149 times)
WSwan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2640 on: November 02, 2009, 01:52:21 PM »

Hello, all my name is William from Reading, PA, Yep i'm New. I been trying to get a website up and Running now,  Been over a year trying,
Now 4 day's with GDI was a able to do it with a member's help,

So Cool TY

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 01:53:35 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

TY William Smiley
CShaw1

View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: November 03, 2009, 03:46:35 AM »

Hi!
I am a new member and am having trouble getting to the GDI step by step Wealth Guide. Any advice?
Thanks
Cshaw
James Q

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2642 on: November 04, 2009, 02:16:12 PM »

Hello All,

I've still in my 7-day trail, but am excited to continue.  Look forward to talking with you.  I'm from a small town of Utica, OH.  I believe that GDI is going to be my full time job.

James Quinif
Live for Today
SChristian

View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: November 05, 2009, 04:10:09 PM »

Hi my name is Shekinah Im from Mississippi Im 19 years old college student. I was wondering how do I build my website is it automatically built for me? I also wanted to know if we don't know people to e-mail. Does the company have a list we can choose from?
NicoleT

View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: November 05, 2009, 04:10:09 PM »

Hi.  My name is Nicole.  I just started and I am trying to figure this out.  I am hoping for great things to come of this.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks and have a wonderful day!
Denny Hodge

View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: November 05, 2009, 04:10:09 PM »

Hi!  My name is Denny Hodge and I'm from Marion, Iowa.  I'm not new to GDI, but have not done anything with it for the past four and a half years.  I've decided its time to get down to business (actually - I just need to replace the income my company took away from me earlier this year).  What is everyone doing for lead generation?
NAskew

View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: November 06, 2009, 11:08:30 AM »

I am excited to have become a member of GDI, and look forward to meeting and cooresponding with many people within the network that can help me to finally get a failing business up and running in a profitable way. I got involved in internet marketing November of 2008. I spent thousands on what was to be coaching sessions which did'nt provide any direction after promising to stick with you side by side in building the business. Established a business with monthly fee's, purchased auto responder subscriptions, and and paid for numerous website. To date my net profit is zero. While frustrated, I have a bug that tells me I am going to find the success I am looking for I just have'nt found the right support system yet. I do look for good honest people that are willing to help me to meet my goal(s) without breaking my bank account. Please tell me how you really found success, and advise what I might do to get on track.
Joseph Burclaw

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2647 on: November 06, 2009, 11:08:30 AM »

Hello my name is Joe and been out in cyberland for a few days now. I'm from Wisconsin and trying to build a business making some side money. Jobs are becoming nil around where I live. Does anyone have any good marketing tips or good websites to check out?

Thanks.

Joseph Burclaw
V Mendoza

View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: November 06, 2009, 11:30:15 AM »

hi! today is my first day trying this forum out.
im from los angeles and im very interested in learning how
i can make money online the legit way!!!
JenniferRoth

View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: November 06, 2009, 03:56:04 PM »

Welcome to the GDI Family! I am just outside L.A. nice to see a fellow socal GDI member on here. I hope you enjoy GDI as much as I have. Smiley
Kenneth M Cranford

View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: November 09, 2009, 05:59:25 AM »

Hello,
          I'm new to this site just checked it out for the 7 day trial period. I hope to continue with the site to make a change for the better. I have nothing to lose and without work now willing to give it a shot to see if it will work for me. Hope to meet other people that have the program and exchange idea's so that I may offer ideas for there site as well as for them to offer me advise for my site.
                     Hope to see more in the future,
                                            Mark Cranford / USA / (State)Georgia (GA)[/center]
[/b]
SokhomH

View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: November 09, 2009, 05:59:25 AM »

HI GDI Team,

I am the new member in here. My name is sokhom living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Please help support to grow with you all.
Abdul RazakM

View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: November 09, 2009, 06:10:27 AM »

Hi everyone,.........I just  joined  GDI today.  Pheww!!  Didnt realise that  this  had  been  online  for so many years ! Make me feel  so  small  in this  big big  GDI world. I'll be very glad  to get  tips  to  get  me  start  right  away  in  the  right  direction.
Yoshi M

View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: November 09, 2009, 01:13:45 PM »

Hi my name is yousaf and im a newbie from Norway. just signed up for the 7 day trail.... well  i guess im about to earn serious money or lose some... godspeed to you all
Togrul G

View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: November 10, 2009, 09:21:43 AM »

Hello everyone.

My name is Togrul and I'm from Baku, Azerbaijan.
I had my new domain almost 2 weeks now and still haven't built anything yet. I plan to create my blog under that domain. Will let you know.

Take care
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: