May 15, 2024, 03:33:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209148 times)
RMontford

View Profile
« Reply #2520 on: September 22, 2009, 08:23:33 PM »

Hi,my name is Regina Montford and I joined today.I live in Teaneck New Jersey USA and I am totally confused.I know I will be up most of the night trying to get my website up.I will continue to read what other members are saying and hope they can offer suggestions or experiences that will make it a little easier.Thanks in advance.
Misha Edwards-Chinno

View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: September 22, 2009, 08:23:33 PM »

Hello my name is Misha and I live in the UK. I am new here
John Schneider

View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: September 23, 2009, 06:53:10 PM »

Wink Hello Everyone,

I hope to get to know some of you here that might have a little knowledge on how to get money coming in besides word of mouth and would like to share it with me because I have to be honest with all of you I am quite lost right now but not ready to give up just yet.

JohnSchneider
MJoseph1

Winners Never Quite and Quitters never Win!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2523 on: September 24, 2009, 07:52:40 AM »

Hi my name is Joseph,

I have been a member of GDI for about nine months now, but I am new to this forum. I just today found out about this forum since I rarely login to my account. I promote Gdi through another program and I did not think it was necessary to use the tools and functions, as I have use of all these tools elsewhere.

Today a friend of mine said that I have to be out of my mind not to promote gdi independently, so here I am. The first thing I did was to introduce myself, so I don't know if this forum is to disscuss GDI or internet marketing in general. what ever the case maybe, I am an avid forum marketer and enjoy providing valuable content to forum members.

P.S. I'm off to explore the forum, I'll be back to help newbies or not with info on achieving your quest to financial freedom.
Ahmad Shahrin Abbas

View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: September 24, 2009, 07:52:40 AM »

Hello, my name is Ahmad Shahrin Abbas and I am from Malaysia. I am very interested in learning how to use the benefits of GDI in order to create a success. Need your cooperation and help.
IngridaS

View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: September 24, 2009, 07:52:40 AM »

I am absolutely newbie in GDI and actually don't have any experience in affiliate marketing. But I have some web design skills and I hope to learn this business too!
WPriest

View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: September 25, 2009, 03:45:55 AM »

Hello everyone my name is william and i am totally new to this, and i'm going to do everything i can to be successful, I am from Michigan
MartineS

View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: September 25, 2009, 03:45:55 AM »

;)Bonjour à tous,

je m'appelle martine, je suis nouvelle, je me suis inscrite il y a peine une semaine, je vous souhaite à tous une très bonne journée.

Cordialement
Martine.
Nur Rizlin Z

View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: September 25, 2009, 03:45:55 AM »

HI MY NAME IS ELEEN AND I AM TOTALLY CLUELESS!!! REGISTERED ALREADY AND MY PAYPAL BEEN CHARGED BUT I DONT SEEM HOW TO PROMOTE MY SITE!!! PLS HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS I GUESS SINCE I JOINED.AND I HAVENT MAKE ANY SINGLE CENT TILL NOW..... Cry Cry Cry
Cabell_Brown

View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: September 26, 2009, 06:41:25 AM »

Hello. Everybody.... My name is Cabell C. Brown and I am from Newark, De and need all of the support I can get.  I feel real lost and need to learn all I can learn. Thank you and have a Beautiful Day.
SteveS4

View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: September 26, 2009, 06:41:25 AM »

Hey everyone, I'm Steve and I've just begun this program hoping for something good to come out of this. I've heard a lot of great things about GDI and I

believe this product will take the domain industry by storm just as the dot com has. I'm a proud promoter of GDI and my full time effort is what I'll be

striving for rain or shine! Marketing fascinates me as well so there is no obsticle as long as I find the right path for this product. Cheers to everyone willing

to give this a chance and see what the hype is all about. SUCCESS
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2531 on: September 26, 2009, 09:32:10 PM »

Wow - so many new members! Welcome everyone Smiley  make sure to have a thorough look through the forum, there is a lot of valuable info here.

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
BLamb

View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: September 27, 2009, 09:28:16 AM »

Hi, I have been a member for one week. I don't know how to promote my gdi account can someone help?
Any thing will help. I really appreciate anything anyone can tell me.

Thanks,
BLamb  Huh Huh
Charles Matson

View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: September 27, 2009, 09:28:16 AM »

Hello I have been with GDI for about 1 1/2 years and am finally here at the main page. This place is very confusing to get around.
BrianF1

View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: September 27, 2009, 09:28:16 AM »

Hello everyone!  I am from the USA...location kept private...and I want to just say I look forward to working with all of you here in this great big world of the internet!
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: