May 09, 2024, 08:01:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 336843 times)
StevenHummons

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: June 23, 2010, 03:41:04 PM »

Hello everyone..my name is Steven Hummons from Ohio.Let's see if we can make some money. Thanks
DavidCarey

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 25, 2010, 02:52:47 PM »

Hi David here,

I'm in Ireland, and looking forward to creating a good business from home!  SHOW ME THE MONEY!! Grin
Denise Fiennes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #287 on: June 25, 2010, 02:53:44 PM »

Hi my name is Denise Fiennes and I live in The Garden Of England - beautiful Kent in the UK.
Looking forward to participating in the Forum and to learning more about marketing GDI.
I am 'granny' age so I guess if I can do it anyone can!
Good wishes for everyone's success.

Denise Fiennes
Edenbridge, Kent in the UK
Tasos_Lamnatos

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 25, 2010, 02:53:44 PM »

Hello all !
I am Tasos from Greece - Athens...
To tell u the truth i find it hard to realise what exactly must do to make things roll here .. but i am determine to work hard and make some good friends ... Smiley
I 'd like to ask if i can put hoplinks from Clickbank in my ws site and if yes how can i put them in?
I think i will need some help in getting ppl to join our effort though ...
Thank you , and i hope in a long and profitable relationship with all of ya !

with honor , a Willing-to (L)earn newbie

Ahmad Abbas Zainol

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 27, 2010, 09:30:06 PM »

hi... My name is abbas, from Putrajaya Malaysia. I joined GDI on 27/06/2010. Hope i can learn from u guys..Thanx. GDI ROCKS!!!
Luis_G1

View Profile
Hi
« Reply #290 on: June 27, 2010, 09:38:46 PM »

Hey my name is Luis Guerra, I'm brand spankin new to GDI. Im also with worldventures which is going Great, but the average millionaire has 7 different streams of income and I've done my research on GDI and the number make sense.  Nice to meet all of you, and best of luck.  Can't go wront, only $10 a month!
SmithBenjamin

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 27, 2010, 09:41:43 PM »

Hello, I recently signed up and I am really excited to get going. Can use some advice on how the promotion of replicated sites work, and if I want to promote GDI mainly do I set up my site to promote GDI or can i just promote with the replicated sites. do I need additional domain names to promote replicated sites. hope this makes sense Thanx.
RidhwanAbdullah

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 27, 2010, 09:50:13 PM »

im new in forum
plaese help me to
teach how to improve
and boost income in GDI
SPatricia

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 28, 2010, 10:31:00 AM »

Hello, I am Patsy from the USA, newbie. Grin
MichaelArmstrong

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 28, 2010, 10:31:15 AM »

Hi everybody

My name is Michael Armstrong   Smiley

I was wondering how do I get referrals to start earning money?
Please email me your hints/tips/secrets to me at mickyz@live.co.uk
NicoletteS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: June 28, 2010, 10:31:28 AM »

i was  a new member for 2 months now. I haven't had any luck getting other new members in my downline can somebody help me out here! i would appreciate the support.  Smiley

Hi Mariana, I'm new here also (one week).  Keep the faith (as I will) and let's make this business work.  Hopefully with the support of upline and forum members we will get it moving.

JasonMachado

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 29, 2010, 02:45:37 AM »

Hey all! Just joined GDI 6/28/10 and hoping to make some extra cash to pay the bills and have fun with the wife and kids! Really have know idea how to get started so any info would be greatly appreciated!
MaryPalmer

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 29, 2010, 09:00:24 AM »

Hi I'm Mary from Nebraska.  Am really interested in GDI and want to make this work.  But am confused as to how to reall get started am reading everything I can on it.  Really want to do it only on computer.  Any ideas will accept all help.  Thanks
Patricia Keenan

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 29, 2010, 03:15:22 PM »

Hi! guys, I'm Patricia Keenan or Trish as my friends call me, I'm from Bangor, Northern Ireland & I joined last week, but have only got near the laptop today. I am new to this internet marketing business.  I know all my Microsoft packages, but I am getting really stuck with setting up a website for myself, I'm scared of putting in the wrong things in the wrong places, could someone please guide me on this. I really want to understand how this works and get up and running quickly and get emailing etc.
L Hinton

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 30, 2010, 02:52:23 AM »

Hi my name is Lynnette and I joined to GDI today so I'm pretty new to all this...If would be nice if I get some ideas on how to get sign ups.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: