May 04, 2024, 04:17:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with advertising......  (Read 2737 times)
Daniel_M4

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2011, 09:50:42 AM »

I have posted to Wordpress, facebook, ezines and some others, but I have yet to get even one hit!!! Can someone show me how to be more affective in posting articles? Can someone show me how to use Wordpress more effectively? Where else can I go to generate traffic? If there is anyone really there who can help I wolud greatly appreciate it!!!!
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »

Hi Daniel,

Good to know that you have been making a lot of posts!
You WILL get hits,worry not!
It's a slow process but it will take some time for people to come across your posts and read them then visit your website.
It also depends on what kind of posts have you made,are they really attractive and are they the kind that would make readers want to visit your website?
The CONTENT of your post matters a lot as it is what will make people want to visit your website.

I have sent you a personal message right now.
Please do check it out and let me know what you think.

Do feel free to send me a message or reply to this thread if you need any help or have any questions whatsoever.

Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: