May 18, 2024, 07:13:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1211248 times)
Ric Lopez

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: May 21, 2008, 05:11:25 AM »

Another new guy here, a little about me personaly, well Im in the Denver, co. area, really into the mountains, 4wheeling, camping, baseball etc.
on a business side, I do credit restoration, and this, duh, lol Im new, and learning how to market the product, in hopes this can make me enough money to have just one job.
Anyone else in theDenver area, look me up, maybe we can do lunch and some brainstormming, lol

"If You Valur Your Freedom, Thank A Veteran"
Dave F

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: May 21, 2008, 05:11:25 AM »

Hi I am Dave from the United Kingdom. I have been working in web design for the last few years but have recently been looking to quit my day job and work on my terms. I have spent the last 6 months learning about Internet Marketing so have a few skills that I can share if anybody needs help. Hopefully this opportunity will reward me for the hard work I will be putting in (it looks like a good system - but I can be cynical about these things!)
Maria_Y

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: May 21, 2008, 02:04:16 PM »

Hello everyone,

I am from Canada, and am quite new with network marketing.  I have spent the last 2 years participating in high yield investment programs, and have both lost and gained monies. This type of investing is extremely high risk and I have finally left permanently.  I have decided to try something that has no risk, and this is where GDI comes in.  It sounds like a wonderful company to be a proud member of, and I am looking forward to what lies ahead for me with GDI and of course, all the nice people I will have the honor to meet, along the way,  from different parts of the world.   Smiley Wink Grin
KennyJones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #513 on: May 21, 2008, 02:04:17 PM »

HI Everyone! 

It's great to be part of the GDI team.  We love this opportunity because no matter where you live you can build a real business.  We were living in Dubai for about a year and our MLM business was so frustrating.  The government controls everything and to try to get a traditional product into the country was terribly challenging.  But now that we have GDI we can promote it to the masses no matter where we hang our hats!

Best of luck to all of you and we are looking forward to learning and helping as much as we can on this forum.

Kenny & Erica Jones
JohnKananen

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: May 21, 2008, 03:42:52 PM »

Hello everyone, I'm John. Hope to learn alot about the business,make some freinds, and make a future. Good day to all.  This is exciting!!!
Anne-Marie Smal

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: May 22, 2008, 08:13:10 AM »

Hi Everyone

My name is Anne-Marie, I'm still new to all of this, and not to sure how everything works.  Wink
LamthongMeesiri

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: May 22, 2008, 04:49:21 PM »

I hope my dream come true with GDI.
Everyone can joy me.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 04:49:54 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Jake Montoya

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: May 23, 2008, 04:05:29 AM »

Wink Hi GIF family! I am new to the business. My name is Jake Montoya. I got in with GDI just a little over 1 week ago. I am from Clovis CA. I look forward to a prosperous run with GDI! Nice to be in the community and look forward to chatting with everyone.
DDykes

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: May 23, 2008, 02:25:25 PM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Darlene and I just joined GDI today. I'm from Florida and I look forward to working with all the wonderful people here. I'm excited to be here and look forward to making this a successful venture.

Best regards,
Darlene
Christopher Riebe

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: May 24, 2008, 01:47:34 PM »

Hello to GDI family. My name is Chritopher Riebe and I live in Las Vegas NV.
I am tottaly new to the whole internet thing and I would like to thank all the people
on my upline for all the tools they have sent me, now it's up to me get the ball
rolling.I was wondering if there where any GDI members living in Las Vegas as well?

Murali S

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: May 25, 2008, 08:18:43 AM »

hello everyone, my name is Andrew Murali writing from Singapore. I am about 2 weeks old in GDI. Looking forward to working and building the business with all you guys. Thanks and God bless

Andrew Murali
Kristi Meadows

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: May 25, 2008, 08:18:43 AM »

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to say hiya. I'm new to this, I'm on my free trial. My name is Kristi and I am a single mom and I could use a little extra cash each month. Smiley I hope I get to meet alot of you soon. Grin
Lynda D

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: May 25, 2008, 04:03:04 PM »

Good Afternoon, my name is Lynda D and I am from Ottawa Canada, and I am looking forward to promoting GDI but I am very much a NEWBE and I am not sure how to go about this.
I would very much appreciate some help on what to do next.  Thanks Smiley
RayGauthier

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: May 25, 2008, 04:03:06 PM »

Hi my name is Ray Gauthier and I am from San Bernardino California.I am really excited about being involved in what I see is a great opportunity.Thank you for the great information that have been sent.I am charging forward to get it built.
DanielCorcoran

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: May 25, 2008, 04:03:06 PM »

Hi My Name Is Daniel Corcoran Iam 36 From Michigan Just started today alot to absorb trining to figer out what to do first
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: