May 14, 2024, 02:05:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 780920 times)
James R

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: May 28, 2006, 08:46:04 AM »

Hello from Michigan, USA,
I would like to introduce my self My name is James Rainey and after finally searching around the site I found this forum. I have a lot to learn and look forward to doing just that.
Mike Mikovich

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: May 28, 2006, 02:40:27 PM »

Hi I am mike from Louisiana,i am 35 about to be 36 in another month and a half YIKES!!!!! I had looked into gdi awhile back but didnt pursue it because i was dealing with my dad being sick with cancer,unfortunately he passed away in february, so after some time to deal with my loss, i decided i wanted something more out of life, so i looked back into this and i signed up yesterday and talked with my upline already on the phone, we both agree this has tremendous value and i think this is something that will help not only some other businesses i am involved with but also explode this business, so i am very excited about what lies ahead in the future with GDI!!!!!

Keep on rocking in the free world!!!!!

Mike Mikovich

John V

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: May 30, 2006, 09:15:10 PM »

Just a quick hello!
This "BETTER be "GOOD"!

john vance
MikeCopeland

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 31, 2006, 01:41:09 PM »

Hello all!
          I've been with GDI since last fall and look forward to really developing this opportunity!For newbies,of which I'm still one
check out www.gdi-made-easy.ws
Greetings from Little Rock,Arkansas!
John V

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: May 31, 2006, 07:48:08 PM »

Hi, everybody! Well, i am going to give it my best.  So far, it looks very promising.
i will make every effort [which, by the way, it seems little is needed] to be
successful in GDI.
Success certainly does not happen in a vacuum, so i will surely get the word out,
get some business cards asap, try to participate in the forum, read and learn as
much as possible about, GDI, talk to people, keep in touch with my sponsor,
AND my downline - when [not if] they begin to sign up - which should be any
minute now, right?  Smiley
Well, just knew i needed to pop in here and say hi - did that, hope everyone else
in here feels as positive as i do - and have a great day and a $ucce$$full future!

john vance

YvetteW

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: June 03, 2006, 08:26:12 AM »

Hello I just joined and i live in Houston i am a true believer in help others so count me in
VAsbury

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: June 03, 2006, 10:05:44 PM »

hello all,
i am new to gdi but very excited about the opportunity it represents. the product itself is right up there with air.
this forum is really awesome and very much an 'at home experience'.  its great to see and feel the warmth and support from so many.  success will be ours.   opportunities are never missed, they just pass on to the next prepared person.
victoria
JamesCardoza

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: June 03, 2006, 10:05:44 PM »

I have been in the company for three weeks and haven't gotten anyone yet but I will perserver!!!???Any help will be more than app.  If there is anyone out there in the Portsmouth area I would love a one on one Thanks
CharlesGoldie

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: June 05, 2006, 10:06:02 AM »

Shocked Hi Everyone

I have just joined GDI two weeks ago..just getting my feet wet really..don't know much about it at this point..any good ideas on advertising this program?Huh good to meet you all I will be checking back often..have a great day.... Shocked

Charile Goldie
Napa Valley CA
JohnDilbeck

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 05, 2006, 10:06:10 AM »

Hi everyone.

I'm up in the mountains of western North Carolina, near the small town of Murphy.

I'm new to GDI, but not to online marketing.

I'm looking forward to learning more about GDI and getting to know some of you better.

Best of luck to everyone.

JD
Christine Horne

Hello Nice to meet all of you Lets Make Money

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: June 05, 2006, 05:41:27 PM »

HELLO IM FROM LOUISIANA JUST STARED JUNE 2 I AM SO EXCITED READY TO GO LIKE A RACE CAR RACE EXCEPT A MONEY RACE .
A.Will

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: June 05, 2006, 05:54:54 PM »

I am so very happy to be here!

Somebody got very lucky with me because I just happened to

find this amazing site on line and ...... NOW I  MARKET TO THE WORLD! 

Its just great! Now that I've got 7 pages up and running I thought I'd take a little

time to socialize and get to know you good people, share tips and get ideas for "our  future"

together! Roll Eyes
John V

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 07, 2006, 02:42:28 PM »

Just got my first movie-viewer.
Isn't that how it all starts!
Hello to all of my GDI associates.
Good to be here! Greetings!

john vance
culmination
Missy Merrill

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: June 08, 2006, 07:26:24 AM »

Hi everyone,
My name is Missy and I am from Southern, Maine. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am having a bit of trouble getting my site up and going. I am new at all this! I have to figure out how to upload my file to GDI. I will eventually learn all this! Have a good day!

Missy
JAmerman

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: June 08, 2006, 06:21:00 PM »

Hello from San Francisco!

I have been a member of G.D.I. for about a month now, but have just decided in the past few days to get active. Setting up my site, emails, etc., and deciding my best course of action for advertising my affiliate referral link.  Also joined TurboGDI to see if that might improve my chances at getting some quick sign-ups. I like this program because it is so affordable, and for the money has a great product. Plus I love my new email address, what could be more simple, direct and easy for others to remember?

Anyway, glad to be here, and looking forward to making some new friends, connections and possible J.V. Partners! Anyone interested in getting together with the purpose of promoting, let me know.

Jennie Amerman
(I think I'm going to name my new .ws site "Dreaming Success", and will place the link here as soon as I'm finished building it.)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 09:28:15 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: