May 16, 2024, 09:05:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 225120 times)
Steve Frost

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: August 04, 2006, 10:58:07 AM »

hi there im from the uk aswell, really lookin forward to work with this product.
nice to see other people from the uk Smiley
Phillip_R

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 04, 2006, 11:33:14 AM »

Cool! A UK Owners Club  Cool

Phill
B Nicholson

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2006, 01:24:24 PM »

Hello people,
 I'm a Silver Surfer, (61) just started with GDI and looking forward to making some money and having fun with it. Roll Eyes Maybe I'm a bit green, but I'm ready to learn...
I do know this much, reading around the forum is a good way of getting questions answered - even before you ask them.
I'll be around... See you all.
Nick.
ERoss

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2006, 04:20:05 PM »

hi my name is eddie i'm also from the uk very new and also a bit cautious after being ripped off a couple of times but must admit this does seem to all add up and be on the level........................................see you all at the top
AndrewPhillips

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2006, 05:59:59 PM »

Hi im andy, hope your all ok, just posting to say a quick hello as im new to all this:)

So HELLO!!!
Hazel_M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2006, 05:59:59 PM »

Hi Im hazel and a newbie from the UK! I have always wanted to get into internet marketing, I am 21 weeks pregnant so have taken this oppertunity with the free 7 day trial so that I can work and look after my son when he is born in 4 months time!! Anyone got any good tips for starting out? Its my first day And dont have a clue what to put on my site!

Hazel 

Hazel
LesleyPearce

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 15, 2006, 08:17:46 PM »

Hi to Andy and to Hazel, I'm Lesley, also from the UK. It looks as though I know about as much as you do. This is my first day also. I havn't worked out how to put the smiley faces into my messages, so I am going to find it difficult to make a web page.
When I find something that could help us, I will send it on to you if you like.

Best of luck, we'll get there in the end.

Lesley.

LeeR

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 16, 2006, 10:17:54 AM »

Hi,

Im Lee also from the UK and by the sounds of it in the same boat as im new to this too.

If anyone has any tips to get me started then they would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards to all
Hazel_M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: August 16, 2006, 10:22:21 AM »

Hi I am a new member here from the UK, but currently visiting Canada! I joined 14th August after my boyfriend joined up on 11th August! Im not allowed to work in canada and currently pregnant, I thought I was here for 6 months but not allowed to fly home until feb! So its a great way of getting around the problem!  Smiley Plus GDI has given me the great opportunity of being able to look after my baby and work at the same time! I always wanted to do internet marketing or something along thoes lines from home just didnt know where to start! Hopefully it will be a success for me too. May sound a silly question but how do people get their personal pic onto their profile?

Take care

Hazel

Hazel
RobertGonzalez

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2006, 11:00:42 AM »

I`m very excited to have found gdi through my sponsor and look forward to all that they have to offer.
MarcyM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2006, 11:00:42 AM »

Hello, I am new to the board and would like to introduct myself...My name is Marcy and I am from Ohio..I am a founding director with Marlo Quinn, a new Direct Sales company offering natural skin care products for the family...I am excited about bringing these 2 companies together in my effort promote my business. I look forward to learning more....Marcy

Marcy McManaway
GeraldReading

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2006, 02:44:27 AM »

Hi Andy how are you ?

We are new also , this is our first visit to the forum

it looks good
where are you based? How is the business with you ?

Mary & Gerald
Angela Gregg

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2006, 02:53:49 PM »

Hi,

I'm just using my 7 day trial to take a look at this opportunity.  For those who have been around a little can you give me 10 reasons why I should join up for real?

I'm on the fence and need a little more presuading........

Look forward to hearing from you all....

Angel
Dorde Petrovic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: August 24, 2006, 01:02:59 AM »

Hi !
I am from UK and on 7 day trial !!!
Thnik i will give myself 4-5 months to see how it goes.
Worst thing , i wil loose 30-40 pounds wich is not bad  Wink
But i wil know for sure can i do it or not !!!
Good luck to you !

Put your money where your mouth is !
Phil Yates

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 25, 2006, 04:06:42 AM »

hi Angela , I am also from the UK I have been signed up with GDI for a few months now and i am making money , not as much as i would like , but that is due to the fact that i have been lazy and let it take a back burner for a while , but i have to admit it is a great product and it is all down to spending soem time promoting via email or word of mouth .
 I am going to be giving it some serious time over the next few months and i am confident i WILL !!!! make some good money .
 the product is excellent . good luck and hey for £6.50 a month thats a low risk .
keep me informed how it goes for you .
Regards Phil .
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: