May 15, 2024, 09:26:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 225085 times)
Ryan Felisa

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2006, 10:48:01 AM »

Hello Everyone in Uk.
My name is Felisa I am from London, I've been with GDI for two months I am still strugleling to find leads. but resently I meet someone in America how to find prospect leads.If you are interested you can contact me.

Good Everyone

Best Regards
Felisa
DavidGoldsmith

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2006, 02:37:41 PM »

Hi every body in the UK.
I have been involved in internet marketing for several years now,and yes it can be hard in the UK.I think one of the problems is,if it comes from the states everyone thinks its a scam.I think that this has great potential over here in the UK.We always follow the States,remember where it all started years ago,now look at the following over here.I do think that we possibly need a different approach over here.I aggree that the Lists are too expensive so other methods of publicity will have to be used.I already have some ideas to try and if successful i will be passing these on to fellow Uk members.Remember,if you don't try it you will never know. Wink
TerryF

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 25, 2006, 10:09:33 AM »

Hello there all
  Yet another brit signing in. My name is Terry Frewin
from Derby.
  Been around internet marketing for a while and mainly
promoting another biz but thought this could be a possibility,
will have to wait and see
  Good luck to all
 TerryF
A_Master

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2006, 12:53:00 AM »

HI all

MY Name is abdul, ive jus signed up, its all still a little hazy, cus i dont really go for these kinda things, (stubborn brit). im like a fish out of water at the moment so if anyone could help out it would be much appreciated.  Huh

thanks

David_J

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 08, 2006, 06:50:49 PM »

Hello every 1 im also from the uk,
what a great site! dont you think

please feel free to visitmy site and tell what you think!

bye for now

Dave
TonyC1

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 10, 2006, 09:59:55 AM »

Hi  there

Im new to all of this - just joined today - a newbie.

Im in Bournemouth in the South of the UK.

Are there any more members in Bournemouth area?

Does anyone have any advise for a newbie to get subscribers?

Good luck everybody,
TonyC
KottilathS

God is Love

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: July 10, 2006, 10:08:58 AM »

Sam from London

Try Harder
ColinSpicer

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 12, 2006, 11:07:10 AM »

Hi Ron!

A newbie from the shires here!  Welcome.  I'm based in Wokingham, Berkshire and I'm eager to learn from anyone who has made a success of GDI on this side of the pond. 

It's definitely a different market here.  Our so-called healthy British scepticism prevents most people from getting the best out of life but there are ways to break it down.  Primarily, we need to remove any exagerated references to  potential earnings.  That puts most Brits off straight away.  It really is a case of speaking honestly and sincerely to as many people as possible.  It will be obvious very quickly whether they will warm to the idea.  If they don't, simply move on.  There is absolutely no point trying to pursuede someone to do something they don't want to.  They won't stick anyway.  BUT! You have sown the seed.

Also, the video presentations will put a lot of Brits off.  They are more likely to appeal to the younger audience.  I found myself (a hardened 53 year old sales exec) cringeing at some points.  Use the presentations sparingly.  Your best bet is your www.website.ws/your user name site which lists testimonials.  You could also refer prospects to http://www.website.ws/newtestimonials/index.dhtml?sponsor=yourusername&country=GB.  This lists testimonials from British members.

Here I am sounding like some kind of expert.  HA!  I'm still working hard and will welcome any tips that work. 

May your day be better than yesterday but not as good as tomorrow!

Colin

Wokingham
UK
Thomas Rayner

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 12, 2006, 03:50:39 PM »

Hi Im  Mick from Bradford Yorks
I introduce a friend from New York and as a coonsequence have had about 40 US referall in 2 months.
see my website www.glycotherapy.ws
EdwardGreen

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 15, 2006, 09:12:29 AM »

Hi All,

I am Ed, I am married with a beautiful 2.5 year old baby girl who is the apple of my eye.

I am a new member and looking to get cracking. I was involved with SFI sometime ago and although I built a decent size business other commitments made me stop. I was looking for a new NM op and GDI Came along.

I am looking to build a strong team of players who I can depend on helping me grow the business. I have already been the guy that almost "begs" everyone to join me and nothing ever comes of that, I did the warm list thing and have just about managed to hold onto close friends. There are far better ways to recruit which I will train my downline to do.

If anyone is from the UK I would love to hear from you. Maybe we can organise a monthly meet and greet to recruit some people.

Hope to hear from you.

Ed
KottilathS

God is Love

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: July 15, 2006, 01:17:54 PM »

Hello Ed
This is Sam from London. Been around for just few weeks. Not a Guru in MLM yet have some experiences with other MLM Industries, Hoping to see GDI grow.

Try Harder
EdwardGreen

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 17, 2006, 10:23:01 AM »

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the welcome id you ever want to chat PM me I will send my mobile number. Maybe we can do something together,

Ed
EdwardGreen

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 17, 2006, 10:25:26 AM »

Hi,

I dont want to get off on the wrong foot but all of you that think I am here to purchase lame programs through your affiliate links think again.

The payitforward affiliates who seem to want me to sign up with them have a look at this site that is about one of the owners of payitforward http://www.paul-birdsall.info/ I must say this isn't my site or anythiong to do with me. I DO research alll links sent to me.

I hope this isn't a place where all are trying to sell to all without any real value.

I am a wealth of information and love to pass it on. I will be helped 10 fold by helping others "karma"

Ed

Richard_P

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 02, 2006, 10:25:18 AM »

Hi guys,

Brand new to the system, literally signed up 20 mins ago. Seems an excellent oportunity, im looking forward to getting to know you people and grow my business!!

Any advice for the brand new member?

Cheers,

Rich.
Baa Abora

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2006, 07:37:55 PM »

Hello there,
I am new to GDI business as well but nice to hear from someone in UK.
There is the possibility that the UK market is still under subscribed and
therefore must be exploited as soon as possible.
What do you think about organising GDI members in UK as a TEAM for
meeting purposes?

Regards
Baa Abora
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: