May 13, 2024, 01:41:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1031810 times)
V.H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1440 on: May 10, 2006, 08:34:37 PM »

John Christian, I looked at your website and I think it's great! Now I know how to do mine. Mine is still the GDI default one. You can check it out at http://www.verytruehonesty.ws How'd you do all that? Did you use the web builder/templates? I clicked on all the links and I think it's great!  Good job! :-)
Evren Erdem

View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: May 11, 2006, 07:15:02 PM »

hello, I konw a little English so, I wrote my web site name? Will you like it?
http://www.WARNERBROS.WS
Zarko Maltar

View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: May 12, 2006, 08:17:43 AM »

Please visit my pages and sugest me if you have some good ideas. I am new in this.

www.mpharm.ws

Thank you in advance.
LTibbetts

View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: May 12, 2006, 01:21:59 PM »

Mine is http://manangkusinera.ws (Not yet finished. I still have some pages under construction or continuously edited.).  I built that using the website builder.  It is dedicated to the Filipina expats.

It might not appear properly aligned in some computers, depending on screen resolution and browser (I read that IE is recommended).  On my comp using Mozilla on 19-in monitor, it looks okay.

Kindly tell me if it looks attractive enough.  Suggestions are welcome on how I can improve it.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 10:32:09 PM by RodB » Logged
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1444 on: May 12, 2006, 10:32:32 PM »

Mine is http://manangkusinera.ws (Not yet finished. I still have some pages under construction or continuously edited.).  I built that using the website builder.  It is dedicated to the Filipina expats.

It might not appear properly aligned in some computers, depending on screen resolution and browser (I read that IE is recommended).  On my comp using Mozilla on 19-in monitor, it looks okay.

Kindly tell me if it looks attractive enough.  Suggestions are welcome on how I can improve it.

Great start keep going. Your email address is very hard to read at the bottom of the page.
J_Hayes

View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: May 13, 2006, 06:47:28 AM »

Hello Everybody,

I am new to the forum as well as to web design.  You could say I am HTML illiterate.  New to Internet marketing as well, I guess you could say I am new to all of this.

Any way, the reason I am posting here is, I would like input as to what I have done and how I can improve my site and my Marketing approach.

My site is:      www.scamstopper.ws       Please take a look and tell me what you experts think.

Thanks and Yours in Success !

James G. Hayes
mack88
« Reply #1446 on: May 13, 2006, 07:05:25 AM »

Hello Everybody,

I am new to the forum as well as to web design.  You could say I am HTML illiterate.  New to Internet marketing as well, I guess you could say I am new to all of this.

Any way, the reason I am posting here is, I would like input as to what I have done and how I can improve my site and my Marketing approach.

My site is:      www.scamstopper.ws       Please take a look and tell me what you experts think.

James G. Hayes

James,

I applaud you.  For someone who does not know html or is html and new to Internet marketing...you indeed did an exceptional job and your concept is great. Very creative.  I suggest only one thing.  I cannot recall, but you need to do a spell check.  I did not read your entire website, but do recall the word response spelled incorrectly somewhere.  I wish you tremendous success.

Frank
Karen Weir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1447 on: May 13, 2006, 09:19:54 PM »

Hello everyone. I am brand new to GDI, still on my free trial. I used the Site Builder to build a site for my primary biz, and while I found it very easy to use, I struggled alot with the limitations.  I'd like to put more content on my pages, but keep getting the 122 error. I emailed support and the response was to put content in blocks of less than 4000 characters. I don't know if I am doing that wrong, but it isn't working for me.  Is there a trick to putting in content in blocks? Is the hosting option easy to manipulate? I am learning but still a baby when it comes to HTML, FTPing, and managing a domain.

Please critique my work in progress:
http://karenweir.ws

Appreciate any help the experts have to offer!
Karen
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1448 on: May 14, 2006, 08:35:45 AM »

Nice site. I use a program that you can see a example at at http://www.extremeweb.ws. The site was created with a inexpensive website builder program.
Its easy to use and works well.

Scott Price
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1449 on: May 14, 2006, 11:52:04 PM »

Hello Everybody,

James G. Hayes

Yup great job! Smiley
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1450 on: May 14, 2006, 11:53:47 PM »

Hello everyone. I am brand new to GDI, still on my free trial. I used the Site Builder to build a site for my primary biz, and while I found it very easy to use, I struggled alot with the limitations.  I'd like to put more content on my pages, but keep getting the 122 error. I emailed support and the response was to put content in blocks of less than 4000 characters. I don't know if I am doing that wrong, but it isn't working for me.  Is there a trick to putting in content in blocks? Is the hosting option easy to manipulate? I am learning but still a baby when it comes to HTML, FTPing, and managing a domain.

Please critique my work in progress:
http://karenweir.ws

Appreciate any help the experts have to offer!
Karen

Well done Karen - love  the cleaner/bug graphic Smiley
JohnPhillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1451 on: May 15, 2006, 01:29:10 AM »

Hello Everybody,

James G. Hayes
==================
James,
I was overwhelmed by your site and how you put everything together. Great job! But what I do question is your product or approach for a Website. While I understand where you're coming from, do you think people will just want to get onboard just to "expose" the internet scams?
I really like what you have done but question your market audience. What is the lure (product)- making money? hosting? a website? What would they be offering to people they know or people they talk to?
I really like the way you broke everything down. You have a lot more experience than what you give yourself credit for.
Wishing you Great Success!
JohnPhillips

Have a Great Life Starting Today!
Karen Weir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1452 on: May 15, 2006, 10:06:02 AM »

Well done Karen - love  the cleaner/bug graphic Smiley

Thanks, they are supposed to be dust bunnies... lol
David MacGregor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1453 on: May 16, 2006, 05:03:19 AM »

Stacey, I love your idea - and how the kid's sites look.

Great idea!
J Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1454 on: May 17, 2006, 02:57:44 PM »

I like your site, very eye catching, good job
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: