May 16, 2024, 11:07:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 781524 times)
Ken D

View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: February 04, 2008, 06:08:13 PM »

Hi! I'm the new guy...  I'm from Delaware and just starting with GDI. My name's Ken and I hope to visit here a bunch... glad to be here! Don't know which way is UP yet, but it'll be a learning experience I'm sure.

A Mind Is Like A Parachute.....
It Only Works When It's Open!
CruzMiriam

View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: February 06, 2008, 10:41:55 AM »

I'm new in this business and I just want to know who is earning at least $1,000 every month. Share your success with us.
My goal is to recruit 10 dedicated affiliates with a great deal of determination.
Miriam
Diana V

View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: February 07, 2008, 03:14:02 AM »

Hello everybody!
I think i need a little help here. Just opened an account and dont know what to do. Must build tthe site i have here?Do i have to pay for the domain?
Can somebody explain to me exactly what to i have to do in order to start my activity here?
Txs, Diana
JRoth1

View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: February 08, 2008, 05:43:46 PM »

I personally started with the invite system... sending out invites to everyone in my address book. Then I took advantage of Free ways of promoting GDI online and No or Low cost ways offline.

Just do a little bit online and offline and you will see your GDI becomes Free very quickly when you talk to everyone you come in contact with about GDI. Most of all have Fun and get excited because you are either helping people Save Money or Make Money or Both!

Have a Fun Day!

Jennifer
JKennell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1099 on: February 15, 2008, 03:21:27 AM »

Another Houstonian here. My name is Jason Kennell and I joined GDI about a week ago. I've set up a website and dabbled in some pay-per-click advertising and such but haven't had any luck. Looking to learn what I can from all the people on this forum. Good to meet you all!

-Jason
CeLesteC

View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: February 15, 2008, 03:33:02 AM »

Hello to all.  I am new to this, and would love all the suggestions and guidance anyone has to offer.  Thanks, and I look forward to getting to know you all. Have a beautiful day!  CeLeste
B_Gonzalez

View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: February 16, 2008, 08:25:21 AM »

Hi. I hope to do good at this website thing thru GDI. I am up for making money to help me pay my monthly bills because my FT check I receive every 2 weeks doesn't pay it all.  I hope everyone well and I did post my link in the "Showing off Website...take a look!!

Hola. Deseo a hacer algo bueno en este sitio de web por parte de GDI. Estoy lista para ganar dinero para ayudarme mensualmente con los biles por mi cheque de FT(tiempo completo) que recibo cada 2 semanas no me completo todo. Deseo a todos lo mejor y tambien responde en el link de "Ensene su Sitio de Web" ...vaya aver.
J Hilburn

View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: February 27, 2008, 12:20:37 PM »

This was made to inform all Katy, Tx and Houston area GDI members to see if we can form a support group in our community in sharing and promoting GDI. We have places in the area that are Free to hold meetings and to show people about GDI. If you have any questions please e-mail me.

Nino Salise
Houston Home Services Network

Hello, trying to figure out how to post.  Grin  I am very new just signed up a couple of days ago and got my .ws and am very excited.  OOh, and I see that there are other okies here as well.  I think this is going to be a fun business, has been so far. Cheesy
J Hilburn

View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: February 27, 2008, 12:20:39 PM »

I'm am so excited about this opportunity! It's the first program I have EVER found that is available to EVERYONE. Most opportunities are not there for the Average Joe. There there for the ones who already make a comfortable income. So... HELLO FROM OKLAHOMA! I'm here to stay! Grin
    hi laurie,  good to see a fellow okie.  hollar at me sometimes.   Shocked
ColinN

View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: February 28, 2008, 06:28:46 PM »

I'm a new member. Anyone out there from the Cleveland/akron/canton area?
Robin Baker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1105 on: February 28, 2008, 06:28:48 PM »

Hello everybody! I'm new & I am excited about this Home Business. I am ready to learn some tips from my sponsors.  Grin

Thanks for the welcome GDI
Robin Baker from Missouri
Charles_Seamster II

View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: February 29, 2008, 05:04:10 AM »

Greetings Fellow GDI community,

I am a newbie and I am encouraged with the information and help in the forum area. We call that Aloha out here. I am looking forward to this venture.

Aloha,

Charlie

Aloha,

Charlie
Kevin McCorkle

View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: February 29, 2008, 11:03:53 AM »

My name is Kevin from Newport, NC. I just joined yesterday 02/28/08 for $10.00. That's unreal. I have one thing to admit here, I don't know jack about setting up a web site. I have one question, How, do you do that? Thanks all, it's great to be on the winning team.
WendellWood

View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: February 29, 2008, 02:05:33 PM »

Hi, my name is Wendell B. Wood (go by "Bruce") and I just signed up for the free trial but will go full time next week.  I live in Navarre FL - retired military, interested in earning extra income and, hopefully, helping others to do the same.

Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.
Jeff Valdez

Bruce
J_Gregory

View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: February 29, 2008, 09:27:11 PM »

Depending on the location, we might be able to get together and figure something out to maximize our efforts in this area.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: