May 03, 2024, 03:26:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 336130 times)
Sheila B

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: October 05, 2010, 09:37:22 AM »

Hi everyone!  My name is Sheila Boyce from Hanover, Ontario, Canada.  I am excited about getting started with this business and any advice would be appreciated as I too am a little overwhelmed and don't know where to begin.  I have never created a webpage before and it is definitely confusing for me at this moment.  I have not received any replies from my upline yet either.  I hope I will soon.  Good luck to all new members!
DavidMoyo

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 05, 2010, 09:37:22 AM »

Hi. I am David Moyo. I am from Zimbabwe but currently in South Africa. I Joined GDI this year 2010 and very excited to build wealth from here.
Kevin Scharfenberg

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 06, 2010, 10:01:49 AM »

Hi guys I'm a new member from British Columbia. I'm super excited about building a residual income! Any advice or tips are most welcomed! Wink
MichaelQuigley

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 06, 2010, 10:01:49 AM »

Good morning to all! My name is Mike Quigley (NE Tennessee) and I am relatively new to GDI. I've got a few sign ups... but frankly I am dead in the water at this point... and so are my sign ups. I have tried PPC ads on Facebook, Microsoft AdCenter and Google Adwords... nothing. I've tried all the different webpages from GDI... nothing. I've tried a lot of MLM in the past and my friend/family network is all dried up. I am open to any and all advice... suggestions... ideas... I really want to make this thing work.    freetime@comcast.net    Roll Eyes
C Lewis1

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 06, 2010, 02:11:04 PM »

Hi, I am also a new member of GDI. I joined on the 5th of october, 2010... Really looking forward to knowing the ropes and beginning to make some money. Feel free to give any advice. Thanks
ThomasDeegan

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 07, 2010, 12:10:06 PM »

hey all im new to this wonderfull forum and also a new member of gdi. im from ireland and im lookin forward to making some new friends all round the globe and im very exited to start my gdi business. i do need some help to get me going so if any body wants to help me i would be very greatfull.
JHannula

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 08, 2010, 09:59:23 AM »

Welcome Brian,

Thank you for your service and best of luck with GDI
SKeyes

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 11, 2010, 09:53:17 AM »

I am a new member since October 7th 2010 and looking forward in building my business with GDI. Cheesy
M_Grapa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: October 11, 2010, 09:53:17 AM »

Hello i'm Mico a filipino working in UAE. Wishing all success to GDIers.Smiley

T_More

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 11, 2010, 09:53:17 AM »

Hi,

My name is Tammy More and have just recently joined GDI!  I really believe this is it on the internet.  Having a little trouble getting started, but not giving up!  Hope everyone is doing well!

Have a great day!
MichaelQuigley

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 11, 2010, 09:53:17 AM »

Help! I have had almost 200 people view my webpage "clipboard" and not one person signed up. Is this normal? I have pirchased 70 phone verified leads and got 1 sign up. I have used Google Adwords, Microsoft ad center and facebook PPC --- nuthin'. I purchased a opt-in targeted email list ... nuthin'. Any advice? Please email me at freetime@comcast.net --- I need help! Undecided
GrahamC1

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 11, 2010, 09:59:17 AM »

Hi everyone just to introduce myself, my real name is Graham
This is my first time in this forum, but I have question for anyone who can answer it

Q: I set up a domain name for a people search, as I joined the Acme Free search, but it only searches in U.S.A and I didn't realize that until I choose the domain name ukpersonfinder.ws
I was told I can not change that name but have to delete it, and then replace it with a new one, but can't find where to delete it- How & where?
Or maybe you can tell me or how to transfer another domain name from other hosting
ChrisCleary

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 11, 2010, 09:59:22 AM »

Well I'm new here so don't bite Smiley what else can you do with GDI other than have a web site and earn commission .. remember don't bite lol
WangShanying

View Profile WWW
« Reply #508 on: October 12, 2010, 10:20:35 AM »

Welcome new members!!!!!!!!!! Wink
JonasA

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 14, 2010, 09:35:26 AM »

Dear GDI-ers

I just joined GDI on a trial basis 4 days ago. The propositions to-date look quite fascinating, and I look forward to interacting and learning from many of you on how to really succeed in this Affliliate Marketing business.  Shocked

Jonas
Singapore
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: