May 13, 2024, 07:47:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1208461 times)
NicholasGilliam

View Profile
« Reply #2460 on: September 06, 2009, 11:36:30 PM »

Hi my name is nicholas gilliam and i new i just started yesterday and i really could use some help. I set up my sites now i need to know how to get bring people to it.
ZaidS

View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: September 06, 2009, 11:36:31 PM »

Hi all!

My name is Zaid and i am from Canada Smiley

VERY EXCITED to be here Smiley
ElijahG

View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: September 06, 2009, 11:36:31 PM »

Hello, my name is ElijahG. I currently reside in Mesa, Arizona. Just signed up today, I am really excited about working with GDI.
Santy_Irdawati

View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: September 06, 2009, 11:36:31 PM »

hai,im santy from malaysia...im new since 1weeks but i still not understand how to manage my website n as i know nobody stand more 3month in this GDI programs..

so confuse.. Angry
Yolanda_V

View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: September 07, 2009, 07:35:01 PM »

Hello Everyone! My name is Yolanda, I'm from Augusta, GA, and I look forward to doing business with this company. I appreciate the warm welcome, thank you.
Stafford Peterkin

View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: September 08, 2009, 10:41:34 PM »

Hello everyone;

My name is Stafford (staffy) from Walden, New York. I joined GDI about 3 weeks ago just for the purpose of Hosting a website, which I didn't created at the time GDI was mentioned to me. I was contacted by 4 gentlemen soon after I signed up with GDI and assume they are in my upline. I signed on in the public Chat room several times and yet to see any of these gentlemen online. I just wanted to ask some questions.

Anyway, I need to know "Where To Start". There is a Weekly Webinar every Tuesday at 6 P.M. PDT which I hope to sit in on tonight. But excuse me for asking, I am in the Eastern Standard Time (New York) and can't figure what time is 6 P.M. PDT.

I hope to hear from anybody who can share your experience.

Thanks.
Hafiz Roslan

View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: September 09, 2009, 10:40:48 AM »

hye.. I'm Hafiz from Malaysia. Is there anyone here can assist me how to get start? I'm newbie but really keen want to generate some money from internet due my poor living.  Embarrassed
V_Adriana

View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: September 09, 2009, 10:40:48 AM »

Hi I just want to know how to put the GDI video on my website? can somebody help me with that please? I really want to give this a try and want to get out of my boring job! Thanks for your time! Cheesy
Martin Richer

View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: September 09, 2009, 07:18:58 PM »

Hi guys,

I'm new...still on my trial period. I got those "autoresponder" kinda emails from my uplines (all 5 of 'em actually) to welcome me.
I replied to ask some questions but never got any answer.

I'm kinda of left alone here...

Anyways... Juste felt good complaining.

I will give it a chance to the end of my trial but will cancel if I have no news...

See ya...

KatieDows

View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: September 10, 2009, 08:35:33 PM »

What's Up  GDI World?
I signed up last February. My domain is KatieDows.com. What do I do with it? (lol)
Alex_Patsy

View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: September 10, 2009, 08:35:33 PM »

I am new to this but I am trying to get the ball moving as quickly as possible. This seems to be a great opportunity to many people. I am glad to be a part of this.

- Alex
David Tomkins

View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: September 10, 2009, 08:35:33 PM »

It is possible that your emails to your uplines never reached them.

I read somewhere that at least one sponsor sends out emails to his downline using 3 different email addresses, in the hope that the email filters will let at least one of them thru.

If you can find alternative email addresses for your upline, and send them from 3 different email addresses that increases the chances of one of them making it thru (have a PS explaining why you are doing this).

Or maybe you have a phone number for one of your upline.

Other sources of information is this forum and the GDI support team.

This opportunity in my humble opinion is excellent as it it ticks a lot of boxes. I wouldn't let anything stand in my way. There is usually more than one way to achieve your goals.

Best,
David

JibrilTaylor

View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: September 10, 2009, 08:35:33 PM »

My name is jibril. I'm From Houston, Texas. I need to kno how to put HTML on my page
LidiyaS

View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: September 10, 2009, 08:35:33 PM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Lidiya. I'm from the former Soviet Union. Now I live in Great counry-Kazakhstan.I'm blessed to be a member of the GBI.I'm a complete new on online making money and know nothing how to create a website. Huh Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm here at these pages near 3hours.I like the GDI step by step Wealth Guide.
Espasially I'm excited very much to meet so many kindhearted friends here.

I send my Love and Friendship to everyone. Kiss
Thaddeus Walker

View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: September 10, 2009, 08:35:33 PM »

Hellol and welcome to GDI
My name is Thaddeus and I urge you to ready the marketing marterials in the back office.  There you will find some good tools to get you started.  For now, seen out e mails to your closest friends and tell them to visit your affiliate site and ask them what they think.  By the end of your trail you may have at least 5 of you friends join you. 

Have fun.
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: