May 15, 2024, 11:53:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 275716 times)
Lois R

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2008, 03:26:43 AM »

Hello...
This is Lois from Tasmania.
I have just signed up and this appears to be a very good opportunity, however I am a bit disappointed with the price of shipping the DVDs to Australia.... just to ship ONE DVD would cost me over a hundred Dollars!!!  I am very interested and enthusiastic to give this a go but really my enthusiasm has been dampened greatly by the prospect of having to pay such  high charges.... the DVD is worth $2.95 or something similar ... why is the cost to get it here so much??? Is there a more cost effective way??? Does anyone have clues... or am I missing something vital...waiting to hear.. Lois
G_Winfield

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 15, 2008, 03:26:43 AM »

Hello all,
I have a new affiliate that says that he can't send out invitations because he has a "trial" membership. When he tries to send an invite, he gets this message

"You cannot use our invitation system"
Trial accounts are not eligible to use our online invitation system. Once this account converts to full active status, you will be able to do so.

But at the same time, I've had others who have signed up and have been able to send invites immediately. Has anyone else had this problem and how can I resolve it.

Thanks,
Greg Winfield
DBriere

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 15, 2008, 04:29:32 PM »

Hello Luis,

No, there is no cost for username changes.

"Aim for the moon and even if you miss, you will be among the stars."
DBriere

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 15, 2008, 04:29:33 PM »

Hello...
This is Lois from Tasmania.
I have just signed up and this appears to be a very good opportunity, however I am a bit disappointed with the price of shipping the DVDs to Australia.... just to ship ONE DVD would cost me over a hundred Dollars!!!  I am very interested and enthusiastic to give this a go but really my enthusiasm has been dampened greatly by the prospect of having to pay such  high charges.... the DVD is worth $2.95 or something similar ... why is the cost to get it here so much??? Is there a more cost effective way??? Does anyone have clues... or am I missing something vital...waiting to hear.. Lois

Lois,

You may want to send people to http://www.freedom.ws/yourusername/show_dvd instead. This has the full DVD online, so you do not have to give them a physical copy.

mack88
« Reply #169 on: January 16, 2008, 04:06:19 AM »

Hi!

Is there any cost for the change?

Thanks;

Luis

You can order as many domains as you want at the cost of $10 per month each.  At that time, you can let your previous domain expire and go back into the GDI pool.  Yes, there are other extensions available.  However, you will be charged an additional $10 per year for those extensions.  Log into your member's area for all of the details.

If you decide to change your username, there is a charge for that.  For years, it was impossible to change usernames.  Last year, GDI implemented the procedure.  Again, check your member's area for all of the details.

Hope this information helps you...

Frank
PuwadolChalermsuk

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 17, 2008, 03:37:39 AM »

Hi my name is Am ,I'm a from Thailand. I just be a member for 2 days still working on building my site I have some question for you guys..

1. How can I change the DNS.
2. Is it possible that I can get the information or picture some thing like the 5 level that show how its grow or other picture or the calculator, vdo clips.
3. I'm on a free trial now but if I don't want to continue How can I cancle

Thank you so much for your help..

LucDube

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 17, 2008, 02:36:44 PM »

Hi ,

I'M new to GDI and i would like to promote it but as i live in a french country ... i need a french version of the DVD to distribute it.

If yes... someone can give me the direct link to ?  Roll Eyes  

By the way... i'm asking myself if there's a completly french translation internet page of the GDI offer. (not only the promo video)

Thanks !

[/size]
mack88
« Reply #172 on: January 17, 2008, 06:41:59 PM »

Hi ,

I'M new to GDI and i would like to promote it but as i live in a french country ... i need a french version of the DVD to distribute it.

If yes... someone can give me the direct link to ?  Roll Eyes  

By the way... i'm asking myself if there's a completly french translation internet page of the GDI offer. (not only the promo video)

Thanks !

[/size]

Welcome to GDI.  You can find the French version on your freedom.ws website.  Go here:  http://www.freedom.ws/?language=french, make sure that your guests are provided with your username.   Hope this little bit of info helps you.

Frank
ColinBarnett

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 18, 2008, 03:17:49 AM »

What's the minimum age of a person I can sign up with GDI?
Andersen Jan A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2008, 08:58:41 AM »

I have edit som text at the ferrari splashpage. Is there som kind of copyright....

« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 09:00:12 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DBriere

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 21, 2008, 03:09:29 PM »

What's the minimum age of a person I can sign up with GDI?

Colin, I believe that according to the Terms of Service, the minimum age is 18.

DBriere

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 21, 2008, 03:09:29 PM »

I have edit som text at the ferrari splashpage. Is there som kind of copyright....

Hello Jan,

As posted above, this is Ok to do.

GualbertoInsfran

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 21, 2008, 03:11:05 PM »

How can I change my country information??
BVlad

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 21, 2008, 03:11:05 PM »

in january this year i didn't get my first commissions by mailed check.... what i must do?
LineBrunet

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:02 AM »

Love it if someone could answer this question.  I was under the impression that we received commissions on products that our downline ordered as well as the domain names.  I have someone that purchased biz cards.  Would I not receive a commission from that?  Thanks for your help.
Line Brunet
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: