May 05, 2024, 05:48:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1029180 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #960 on: November 20, 2005, 11:09:01 PM »

Sorry for all the replies. I have been away so am catching up. http://www.horizonize.ws/ is just a blank page with a menu.  Huh
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #961 on: November 21, 2005, 10:58:22 AM »

Well, as the previous theme is locked, let's continue here.

I would like to reply to the author of the page www.tommylarsen.ws.

Rod mentioned that you should change the pure links at the top of the page with some hypertext as Click here or More info. Well, that kind of URLs aren't only at the top of the first page, but everywhere on the pages.

The second thing is a bit too wide text at the bottom of the first page. The font can be so large - it's OK, but it would be better if the text rows  would be closer one to another - I mean maybe it should contain every row and not only every second. (Oh, I can't tell it different ...)

The third thing is that at the last (3rd page) you wanted to put a HTML code for something - I believe here goes for banner, but it's only text there. When putting a HTML code, you have to choose the content as HTML and then you have to CLICK ON THE BUTTON HTML CODE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HTML EDITOR. Only then you can paste the code and submit it like that. Then the banner (or whatever you wanted it to be) will appear properly.

Sory for so much "criticism", but I just wish for you your page would look as good as possible.

Many warm greetings!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
ColinM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #962 on: November 22, 2005, 06:08:58 PM »

Fantastic Chip,
With regard to your reply to my last post, and your helpfulness(is that a word),
Having been in contact with support over the past two months regarding both my site and the one I did for my downline one and only member,things have finally come to fruition.
 O.K. fair enough, it took longer than the 24 to 48 hours they originally said it would take to resolve, and I may have misread hours for days but what the hell it's there eventually and proves that DOT WSworks.
 Not only but also I still stand by my original post that I wish I was so clever as the rest of the guys on here are, and my sites (http://www.thewealthwizard.ws ) and (http://www.familytreesandbranches.ws ) even looked half as professional as the majority of sites do on here (some are fantastic) I would be earning enough to live on.
Brilliant,..... you people, I learned a tremendous amount from this forum and will indeed tell my downlineists (all of 2 now apparently) to visit this place.
I am over the moon that my sites have finally resolved and no matter to me how rubbish they are I would accept all critiscsms(that took some spelling) and, go for the throat, no hanging back, saying, ' oh perhaps it's O.K.' tell me it's rubbish or tell me it's 'iffy'. All contributions are gratefully received. Give me your worst.
Many thanks to one and all with the help you have offered and donated totally free of charge,........and I'll be back.
Regards, Colin.

I ask only to learn.
Learn from the mistakes made by others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
JeremiahB

Jeremy B.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #963 on: November 22, 2005, 06:08:58 PM »

Hey Everybody - I'm lovin' this!

Please check it out and let me know your thoughts!
http://www.WorkOnlinePartTime.ws

It's a bit weird though, because I have two domains and they are a bit crossed at the moment... you'll see what I mean, but it will all be worked out in due time!

Smiley

The best opportunities might not appear at the best time - be ready.
Jennifer H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #964 on: November 22, 2005, 07:01:32 PM »

Hello Everyone,
I just wasn't happy with my last site so I made a complely new one.
What do ya think? 

http://www.cyber-place.ws

Jennifer

Wink Where theres a will, theres a way!

Jennifer
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #965 on: November 22, 2005, 10:20:51 PM »

Hi Jennifer Smiley

I looked at http://www.cyber-place.ws and I can see you put a lot of effort in. I really like the layout and colors. There is however one problem which needs attention and it is a common problem. This site has no text on it only graphics and banners. The spidering search engines who use an automated method of assessing sites simply will not rank this site as they ignore all graphics.

Also I suspect that some people might find the cat offensive particularly in your typical home user target market.

Sorry to say all this

Rod
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 10:25:50 PM by RodB » Logged
Jennifer H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #966 on: November 23, 2005, 03:23:13 AM »

Don't be sorry thats why I asked...I want more content I am working on that.
As far as the cat goes, I was kinda undecided on that...I thought it might be a good attention grabber.
And most people I know wouldn't be offended by it, but I realize some may be. Thats something I need to think about.
Thanks for your input!

Jennifer

Wink Where theres a will, theres a way!

Jennifer
JohnPhillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #967 on: November 23, 2005, 01:27:02 PM »

Hello Everyone,
What do ya think? 

Jennifer
Jennifer,
I think your site is Great. As far as the cat, I think it's cute and doesn't offend in my opinion. I guess it's really a question of who is going to see your site.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
John Phillips

Have a Great Life Starting Today!
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #968 on: November 23, 2005, 10:33:59 PM »

Hey Colin!

Well, it's 7:27 am here and I may see a bit wrong, sipping my first coffee and having my eyes more closed then opened, but would you please be so kind and explain to me what looks so UNPROFESSIONAL on your sites?

For me they both appear great and you have just enough info there for one making business ... And this is all about isn't it?

Now, you've resolved the problems you appearantly had and made these two sites and from this point you have to boldly go further. In a time you'll learn more and more and your sites will look even more professional.

Oh, hey, and good morning as I'm seing you're online now!!!

Have a great day!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #969 on: November 23, 2005, 10:46:21 PM »

Hmmm, well Jeremiah, you have cute little site with all kinds of things there. One day I'll have to take some more time to explore them all. Tell me, will this on the top one day become a banner to your other domain? It wurally would be great and I thought it's already done this way, but I saw then, that your other domain is forwarded to this one.

Great job anyway ...

(oh, well, I should explore your music links ...)

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Tatjana
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #970 on: November 23, 2005, 11:02:11 PM »

Hello Everyone,
What do ya think? 

Jennifer

Jennifer, I must agree with Rod. You really made a great job, but however I think on the page Cybe-info you have too much text with no graphics (what is extreemly frustrating for me) and on the page Cyber-forum you should maybe write just a little amount of text (kind of invitation to enter the forum or something like that) that site wouldn't appear so empty and (sorry to say that) boring.
Oh and I've seen that you've used Logan's add on your Cyber-Adds site. It goes with it very well, you couldn't choose better.
The cat - it's extraordinary - is it yours???

Have many success!

(Oh, I'm teaser today - sory I just feel so great!)

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Tatjana
ColinM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #971 on: November 24, 2005, 08:49:56 AM »

Hey Colin!

Well, it's 7:27 am here and I may see a bit wrong, sipping my first coffee and having my eyes more closed then opened, but would you please be so kind and explain to me what looks so UNPROFESSIONAL on your sites?

For me they both appear great and you have just enough info there for one making business ... And this is all about isn't it?

Now, you've resolved the problems you appearantly had and made these two sites and from this point you have to boldly go further. In a time you'll learn more and more and your sites will look even more professional.

Oh, hey, and good morning as I'm seing you're online now!!!

Have a great day!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Thankyou for having a look at my sites Tatjana and your positive review. I suppose I'm perhaps too much of a perfectionist and think that things could be better.
However I'll still be working on them and hopefully will become more positive as time goes on.
(Sorry I never caught you on line by the way.)

Regards Colin.   

I ask only to learn.
Learn from the mistakes made by others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #972 on: November 24, 2005, 09:37:13 AM »

Thankyou for having a look at my sites Tatjana and your positive review. I suppose I'm perhaps too much of a perfectionist and think that things could be better.
However I'll still be working on them and hopefully will become more positive as time goes on.
(Sorry I never caught you on line by the way.)

Regards Colin.   

Well Colin, then join the club. I'm much of the perfectionist, too but I love those little sites like your is with not so much text but that that little text tells you all, and that's what is most appriciated.

During being affiliate to this business I've learned to be positive where it's possible but it's not always so - some members here know that. I can be very hard in crirics also.

Best wishes to ALL OF YOU AND SORRY IF I WAS TOO HARD ON SOMEONE!!!!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 09:41:34 AM by Tatjana Prelog » Logged

Tatjana
DKirsch

View Profile
« Reply #973 on: November 24, 2005, 11:26:32 AM »

ok, http://www.pokersites.ws/  check it out!
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #974 on: November 24, 2005, 11:33:58 PM »

Hi,

I looked at http://www.pokersites.ws/ and I see it is still under construction so its hard to be objective. Anyway FWIW for me the site needs white space between the mini banners. At the moment its too hectic.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: