May 18, 2024, 11:52:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1035088 times)
PatriciaM

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: November 29, 2005, 06:06:09 AM »

I have a website
http://www.onedollarclub.ws
I have been advertising alot but not having too much luck with getting new members
I need critism and advice
if it was yours what would you do?
Help!
someone told me they thought it was too cheap
I am doing this to help people out not make a ton of money but would like a great site with new members going in
Help

thanks
Patricia
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 06:07:53 AM by Frank_M » Logged
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #991 on: November 29, 2005, 06:29:32 AM »

Hi,

Some of your site is fantastic. I had a good laugh at the weight loss lady cartoon. Grin

I have two criticisms. If it were me given that the yellow star background is pretty hectic I would use more white space on the front page and less of the alternating colored text particularly the red and blue. Also in principle you should leave out the coming soon or under construction bits. This is a guaranteed turn off for new members. They are getting the message - this site is new and unfinished.
PatriciaM

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: November 29, 2005, 11:55:03 AM »

hi I need some advice on my site
what should I change ect
should I keep the quotes
I am also looking for a great forum or links I can add so people can see on one of my pages for my downline builder.. you know where you join and then the next person puts their link ect.
would like not to have a link to this forum but that people could see it when they click on the page
Patricia
good or bad what do you think
input
PatriciaM

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: November 29, 2005, 11:55:03 AM »

thanks for the input
would like to hear more
what about the text
should I erase the quotes
do I have too many pages
and of all the page images what do you think would look the best for my kind of site in the site builder instead of stars
I thought it being colorful would attract more interest
I may have been wrong
Buddy Chismar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #994 on: November 29, 2005, 11:55:03 AM »

Kay Good job on cash UK. Your hit counter is a broken image.

Buddy you have a broken image in the bottom left hand corner. Movie.jpg is still on your hard drive

Thanks for the help- I got it fixed.

Buddy

http://BudChismar.ws

Sooner or later your health will become a priority [your wealth probably already is!]

Soonr or later your health will become a priority...your wealth probably already is.
KevinHorton

View Profile WWW
« Reply #995 on: November 29, 2005, 11:55:03 AM »

I have recently updated my website. So check it out!

www.khorton.ws

Life is choice driven and we live and die by the choices we make
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #996 on: November 29, 2005, 11:55:04 AM »

My site needs alot of work. I'm just starting to get it going and learning how to use the web builder and other tools! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.    www.globalpositioning.ws

www.globalpositioning
PatriciaM

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: November 29, 2005, 02:45:56 PM »

what do you think now
I changed some of it
Jennifer H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #998 on: November 29, 2005, 02:45:56 PM »

My site needs alot of work. I'm just starting to get it going and learning how to use the web builder and other tools! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.    www.globalpositioning.ws

www.globalpositioning

Very colorful Chad! Looks good!  Grin  One thing though you have a banner overlap on one page and your last page should not be visible yet if there is nothing on it. Just go to page editer and click on visible (to unmark it) for the last page until its ready to be shown. 
Jennifer

Wink Where theres a will, theres a way!

Jennifer
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #999 on: November 29, 2005, 10:55:50 PM »

Yup for me thats much better  Grin Site is much easier to read and flows better.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1000 on: November 29, 2005, 10:59:41 PM »

Kevin and Chad I enjoyed my visit to both your sites P:). Both of you might want to look for a thread somewhere here in the forums about black backgrounds.
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1001 on: November 30, 2005, 07:21:39 AM »

I've made some changes to my website.  I am using bravenet for a variety of things.  Check it out www.mommyroxy.ws

While you are there, click on favorite links, scroll to the bottom and add your name, website and location to my world map!!  I love this thing.  I'd love to see where everyone is in relation to each other.  Let's get the whole world filled up!!

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1002 on: November 30, 2005, 08:49:12 AM »

Hi Roxanne,

I went over to http://www.mommyroxy.ws/ and had a couple of problems. The video screen at the top of the page is just plain black. I did click the link and the play is terribly blurred and inaudible. I also tried to stick a pin in the map cause thats a fun idea and just got a sign up page for your own map. Sorry Huh

Rod
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1003 on: November 30, 2005, 12:49:19 PM »

Thanks Rod.  I made the movie smaller again so it's clearer.  There is a link to view the movie at my site if it's not clear.  I'm not sure about the map.  It's supposed to work for people to post their locations on.

Could someone else check and see if it works?

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
Ian Coxall

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1004 on: November 30, 2005, 01:04:59 PM »

Last time I put my website up on the other thread it was viewed and reported on whilst I was having difficulties and during a small administrative transition.  Hence it was reported as a blank page.....!

This circumstance has been attended to  http://www.horizonize.ws

Ian UK  Cool
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: