May 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205486 times)
GGaell-P.

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2008, 03:09:59 AM »

Hi everyones! My name is Gaell, I'm from Quebec Canada. Wink Any other one that also speak french out there... Tongue

I'm very happy to connect to all, I can feel that GDI is a Great opportunity...Still do my best to figure the sitebuilder...Do you think I can dream that the third language choosen will be french...because I have pretty much challenge to explain the GDI website opportunity here...Main language been french...I'm open to every info to improve what I'm already creating.

Thanks and prosperity, health and happiness to all...who dear to dream...

Tought: In our living imagination root the power of manifestation of what we consider our Infinite... Cheesy 
GologanRadu

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2008, 03:14:02 AM »

Grin
Greetings from Romania to all members of GDI
My name is Gologan Radu live in Pitesti - Romania and I wish to all members, God bless you to have a very good year 2008
I am very happy because I am member of GDI and I have my own page http://gologanradu.com/
Please help me to build my downline
All the best
SCarley

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2008, 03:35:28 AM »

Hello to all,

I am from SW Florida and just wanted to say hi!!!!
CarmenWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2008, 03:35:29 AM »

Hello Everyone,
I am Carmen Williams and I am a new member here. I would like to have someone--if interested---to give me some insight as to how to set u[ my webpage! This is kind of intimidating to me. Any help will be appreciiated. Thank you in advance!
Robert Mode

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2008, 03:35:29 AM »

HI from Michigan!!!U.S.A
Paul Anderson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2008, 03:35:29 AM »

Hello, my name is Paul Anderson, I'm the Ceo & President of Anderson Elite' Solutions. 
My wife and i currently live in GA.
We are excited to be apart of this business. We look forward to building a A.E.S
RENE FIGUEROA

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 09, 2008, 08:38:06 AM »

THE FIRST MOMENT I SAW THIS OPORTUNITY I SAW WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR FOR MANY YEARS,

I STRONGLY OFFERYOU  TO SATRT WRIGH AWAY AND DON;T HESITATES, BYE, BE BLESS.

I HOPE LOTS MORE PEOPLE JOIN FROM PUERTO RICO & LATIN AMERICA.
Ann H

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 09, 2008, 08:38:06 AM »

Hi wondered if there is anyone who is English or speaks English here in Spain for any tips on getting started. Thanks.
Dean Leverett

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: February 09, 2008, 02:49:51 PM »

Hello my name is Dean Leverett from Conway, AR USA  I want to thank GDI for this wonderful opportunity, still in my 7 day trial and already have downline its great :-)

I see alot of posts from people asking how to get their site to the top of search engines, if you are having trouble with this just send me a pm and I'll give you the information I've found :-)

Sincerely,
                                                                 Dean Leverett

Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. -- Napoleon Hill
CharlesPaul

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 09, 2008, 05:31:10 PM »

Hi,  my name is Buck.  I am from Simla Colorado, and have been with GDI for a little over a month. Don't know my way around a computer at all, which is why I'm just now discovering this forum. My lack of computer savy is going to make this venture interesting  to say the least, but I think I'm up to the challenge. Could use all the input and advice I can get.        THANKS 
D Odham

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2008, 01:12:35 PM »

A Great BIG HAPPY DAY to EVERYONE,
I'm Darlene Odham and I am from Tennessee.  I have just started with GDI and look forward to making alot of friends here.  I may ask questions from time to time, so please bare with me, as I have been in internet marketing for just a few short months and still learning alot of the lingo.  If anyone has any advice that they would like to share, I am always open to hear it.  Have a great day!
Darlene Odham
DKurth

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2008, 01:12:35 PM »

i just started today and trying to understand everything. not sure of what it is that i am doing. Dustine
S_Roman

View Profile
hi
« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2008, 01:36:52 PM »

Hello Everyone, my name is Samy and I am just new for a week now. I hope there is a reat oportunity in GDI.. so Tks GDI.
DannyG

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2008, 01:52:16 PM »

Hello Everyone,
I am new to GDI and glad to have joined. I am from Rogers, Arkansas. I am going to stay with it here and build this business. I will probably be asking questions from time to time. Thanks to all.

Have a great day!
DannyG
SherryWalters

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2008, 03:02:30 AM »

Hi,
My name is Sherry and I am new to this. I just started a few days ago, and I was up for this advancer. I placed ads, and did what anyone would do I guess"get the word out". I am here now stuck for words ”OMG”.  I just had a sign up and I am scared to death, lol. I must sound like a kid. I have this person that will ask question on what is going on, how it works, and what to do. I am not sure myself on how it works. I just started and not sure what to do here. I sent a letter to welcome this person to the team. I also referred them to this forum.
Not sure what to do, maybe just stop what I am doing because how can I help someone, when I don’t know myself.
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: