May 18, 2024, 03:19:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1210954 times)
YoungRucker

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2008, 03:02:32 AM »

Hi

My name is Young Rucker,Im from Atlanta Ga and Im very excited about GDI !!! I will see you guys at the top. Wink

Young Rucker
JamesHarrington

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2008, 03:02:32 AM »

hi just getting to try out this new thing .not very good teaching myself how to use the computer and not doing to well need help to understand how this all works looks like a great way to make money.
Ann H

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2008, 03:02:32 AM »

Hi Royce nice to meet another newbie my name is Ann Hardman I am English but live in Spain, I am still on the 7 day trial, and trying to digest all the info, I think this is a wonderful business idea for anyone to do. Have you sent any invites out yet?

Ann
Diana V

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2008, 02:16:45 PM »

Hello, i am Diana from Romania?What can i do to atract people here?I read about some flyes.Or how do u call them?Sorry about my english.I want some too, maybe i can spread them all over the city lol and who knows?I might have luck.Or other methods do u know?I feel good here hope im gonna make good bucks.Good luck to everybody!
MMelero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2008, 02:16:46 PM »

Hello all,

I am Evelyn from Georgia. I have been here for a week and I am still learning the ropes. I really appreciate everyone's help though. I finally got my first page done on my site thanks to the tutorial, and it looks great. I am really looking forward to growing with this company. It seems like it's really going to be grand. I will probably have lots of questions but for now I am trying to find my way.

God bless!

M. Evelyn Melero
HPugh

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2008, 02:16:46 PM »

Hi everyone...my name is Helen Pugh and I live in Illinois. I hope this will be a rewarding adventure.
MollyDaveson

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2008, 02:19:31 PM »

Hello all, I have just joined the program. I am a 66 yearold marries for 47 years with 4 children and 8 grandchildren. We are self funded retirees and I decide I would like to learn about the computer and then get involved with makin money through internet marketing. Fortunately we have other income otherwise we would have starved to death by now. I shall hopefully eventually be able to make some pocket money at least. All advice is welcome
I live in a little place called Cungulla In the state of Queensland Australia. At the moment we have an abundance of rain and it doesn't look like letting up for a while.
Christine Donaldson

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2008, 03:29:18 PM »

Hello Everyone, Cheesy

My name is Christine Donaldson and I am from the Rock of Gibraltar, born and bred lol.
I  am married with three grown up children. Recently lost my job due to illness so as I dont give up easily I decided to try Internet marketing
from my bed.  Thank God for laptops lol.
I hope to make loads of friends in this great site. I am a newbie here and would like to hear how you have all made it big.
Lots of hugs

Christine.  Cheesy
Rick Brooks

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2008, 03:29:19 PM »

Hello,
   My name is Rick Brooks,from Ohio, I am just getting started here, trying to get everything up and running, working on getting traffic to my site, which I am still working on.Hoping to be able to start generating a little income soon. Ive got to get back at it ,good luck to everyone ,be back later. 
Aggrey_B

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2008, 04:27:14 PM »

i am markshi my site is about learning how to speak jamiacan language patois (patwah) pretty kool and fun check it out.
its good to be part of this forum.. blessings
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 04:27:50 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Jerry BoyGarcia

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2008, 07:07:08 PM »

hey my name is jerry. this my 7 days freetrial i think i need help to build my website so please gave me  some advice thanks
VBernard

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2008, 07:07:09 PM »

Hello,
My name is Vai and I am from Tasmania in Australia.
I am lookin forward to building not only a great business but great relationships as well.
I have played around at a few different MLM's in the past but until now have not found one that truly got me excited.
This is such a simple and straightforward business and, an awesome opportunity.

Best wishes to everyone.

Vai
Phillip McCloud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: February 13, 2008, 04:28:31 AM »

Happy February Everyone! It's nearly the middle of the month and guess what?

I'm here ... finally! Grin

Let's have a ball, enjoy building our sites and maybe make a little money on the side?  Cool

Phillip McCloud
One must decisively choose to change the course they are heading and act on it. Otherwise, all that will be left is unrealized dreams, nothing more.
KennyNolan

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 13, 2008, 04:28:31 AM »

helloo to all, from husker land. very excieted to be apart of this Grin,   for 10 bucks a month what a great deal. we have a life time to build this. Grin, been doing this for only 3 days, what potential this has.
Jayson H

Its all about you

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2008, 03:56:34 PM »

Kia Ora Koutou ( Greetings Everyone)

My Name is Jayson and I'm from the land of the long white cloud New Zealand, I'm looking forward to growing my online business and using this product to help others.

Jayson Herewini
Make Money Online and Work from Home with Affilliate Programs
http://www.payingthebills.info
http://www.adsonline.ws
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: