May 15, 2024, 02:59:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Site builder query  (Read 229074 times)
Jose_P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2007, 08:28:11 PM »

Yes is working thank you Rod Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If you need FREE business opportunity leads.
Send me a private message.
Colleen Wiley-Doran

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2007, 08:28:12 PM »

Why can't I get my Google AdSense button to appear on my website? When I hit 'preview' I see only code.
I would appreciate any help with this. The same is true for banners, etc. Thank You Kindly!
Fabio Spezzano

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2007, 05:53:36 AM »

hi to all
I'm fabio from italy
A question for you.
how can i hide a page of my site?
Because when i hide a page, if i get  the address of the page in the browser, i look the standard WS page and not my hide page.
Why?

If my hide page is http://www.onelife-liveit.ws/GDI  and copy and paste this address in the browser, it's redirect me to www.website.ws/myusername.

There is a method?
thanks
Carol Iliou

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2007, 09:33:25 AM »

The url of my website is http://mightyaphrodite.ws

HOWEVER, when I go to my Hit Logs area in the back office, I see that it says the hits are registered for MY AFFILIATE URL of http://website.ws/mightyaphrodite

This is different from my actual website and I'm wondering what the heck this second link is and why I have it.  Huh

Can someone clear this confusion up for me and HOW do I go about getting hits registered for my actual site link?? THAT is the web address I'm posting in all my ads!!  Shocked
JJoyner

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2007, 09:33:26 AM »

i would like the first thing that visitors to my site see is the 3 min clip  of the  red car speeding off and the  young lady and the gentleman  introducing them to GDI.   how do i do this???  Embarrassed
Adriana_R

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2007, 09:33:51 AM »

Sorry i need help!I'm a new member of GDi from Italy!I need help  tod o my website becouse is always writes in englishHaw you got something that i can use to built my site simply?answer my please
JAlvaro

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2007, 04:08:24 AM »

I'm using typeitin.com to post ads on Craigslist. There is a hyperlink that is suppose to be inserted but I'm not familiar with hyperlinks so therefore I do not know what goes in this place.
Antje Pour-Moghaddam

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 05, 2007, 03:24:37 AM »

i build my website with bluevoda websitebuilder but  i cant publish it . Cry Cry Cry
CSchmidt

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2007, 05:47:06 AM »

For some reason my template won't work for my website.  I've re-uploaded it more than twice, but I can't figure out why the server won't acknowledge it.  Does anyone know if there's a specific folder name(besides templates) or a specific directory I need to have it in?
Kirk McCartney

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2007, 03:04:19 AM »

If I create a page or more of information in power point, How do I get this page on the site? And if I do will it be full screen or some smaller version of what I created.
Also, I have a voice message option available for web sites. Can I add this to my Global site?
Kirk from Canada
Thomas Hargreaves

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2007, 03:37:56 AM »

Every time I try the   GDI made easy link... it shows   website unavailable...   I brought it up last week and it was awesome info.. anyone know what is wrong with the access to this site?HuhHuh
Adam P

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 21, 2007, 04:39:36 AM »

Hello, I wanted to know if there was a way that i could upload a different template then what is offered?! None of them fit the need for what i want to do. I have one picked out but i was'nt sure how i would go about putting it on. I am a new member still trying to figure all of this out!  Huh
mack88
« Reply #117 on: December 21, 2007, 04:36:55 PM »

Hello, I wanted to know if there was a way that i could upload a different template then what is offered?! None of them fit the need for what i want to do. I have one picked out but i was'nt sure how i would go about putting it on. I am a new member still trying to figure all of this out!  Huh

I am not sure if you can change the template using Sitebuilder.  But if you choose the hosting option from you member's area, you can upload the template via FTP program or software.  Doing so, you will need to understand a little html and the FTP process. 

If that is the direction you choose to go, I recommend that you search for a WYSIWYG/HTML editor to create your website.  You may have one installed on your PC...Microsoft Frontpage for example.  If not, go to Google and conduct a search for a free HTML editor.  There will be a learning process you will have to go through.

Maybe someone else out there in GDI land has a better solution than what I provided to you...I wish you luck and success.

Frank

Santoso_Ie

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2007, 07:00:56 PM »

Dear friends,

I find this message error !

You exceeded the maximum character limit for this content block. A single content block may contain a maximum of 4000 characters. This includes spaces as well as any invisible underlying code; like HTML for example. You must reduce the number of characters in this content block before saving.

Please Note: You may have an unlimited number of content blocks on a page. Putting each paragraph of text in it's own content block will help keep you from reaching the 4000-character limit, and also make it easier to edit your page.

What is content block ? How can I solve this error ?

Can someone clarify this :Putting each paragraph of text in it's own content block will help keep you from reaching the 4000-character limit ?

Thank you.

Santoso.
Michael Antonio

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: December 31, 2007, 03:13:43 AM »

Hi there! I've been trying to design my website but I am not that kind of savy.  I just want to ask how to design a signup form using Microsoft Frontpage and how can I view the results of information that the form collects.  Thanks and more power to fellow GDI affiliates.

And an advance Happy New Year to everyone.

"Chance favors those who persists"!  Build Your List - Secret to Success!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: