May 04, 2024, 02:27:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Why .WS/GDI?  (Read 113663 times)
WElizabeth

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2007, 03:33:45 PM »

I had spent years, some odd years ago, jumping around from one money-making program to another. I would have thousands of junk emails trying to get me to buy this, get me to join that. EVERYONE had THE PROGRAM or THE PRODUCT
TellingL

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2007, 12:44:32 AM »

I'm not having any luck with this program Is there any one else that cant get sign ups? And what should i do to get them?
RivetC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2007, 02:57:16 AM »

I'm not having any luck with this program Is there any one else that cant get sign ups? And what should i do to get them?

Hi TellingL yes it's possible to get signups you just need to get as much traffic to your GDI website as possible.. I have a downline of over 200 in  4 months.. you can do this.. getting a free downline builder
may help you

Love GDI! Live GDI!  Work GDI!
JPevehouse

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2007, 11:50:29 AM »

Hello my name is Jim
I've been with GDI since Jan. and as yet signed no one up
I've been using traffic exchanges since Mar. averaging about 400 hits a week so odds are that I should have at least signed ONE person but...nothing. It's like something is not connected but I have checked my site and i am getting hits so I'm stuck
Any help would be greatly appreciated, you seem to have it going I just need a hint
Jim
B Lum

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2007, 03:05:47 AM »

i like network marketing and was looking for something everyone can join instead of other companies makeing u pay 300-1000 to join. took a look at this system and its seems to be a great system with great payout and bonuses
RivetC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2007, 09:50:18 PM »

Hello my name is Jim
I've been with GDI since Jan. and as yet signed no one up
I've been using traffic exchanges since Mar. averaging about 400 hits a week so odds are that I should have at least signed ONE person but...nothing. It's like something is not connected but I have checked my site and i am getting hits so I'm stuck
Any help would be greatly appreciated, you seem to have it going I just need a hint
Jim

Hi Jim ,

Marketing GDI is easy because GDI has given us many referal links to use and there are a number of different downline builders or GDI feeder's.. I would look for one that is free for now as you don't want to stress yourself out by spending money.

you'll need to get more than 400 hits a week to your link.. i'm thinking to try for atleast 1000 -1,500
 a week. Just make sure its actual traffic don';t pay for these send 1000000 zillion hits to your website
cause it don't work. you need real visitor's.. I don't want to gointo promotional ideas because this thread
isn't for that..

but just stay patient , persistent and focused and you will succeed
Carol

Love GDI! Live GDI!  Work GDI!
DianaH

Excited and ready to go!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2007, 05:57:43 PM »

I joined after searching for part time jobs for myself and my husband. I am a full time student and mother to a 5 yr and 7 1/2 month old. Including all of those things I was also working part time making descent money to help my husband with the bills. Well my part time job cut my hours and I was barely working at all. We were seriously behind on bills such as rent, car, etc... So that was my reason for searching for jobs. I ended up on craigslist part time job area and happened to come across an add. I clicked on the link and watched the entire video. That was unusual for me to do because I am very skeptical when it comes to home businesses. I have tried a few and been burned. So they left a bad taste in my mouth if you know what I mean. The video was so interesting and professional looking that I could not stop watching it until it was over. After the video I e-mailed the person who posted it for more information. I even called him thenext day after spendign the entire day researching the company. I decided to sign up and this is actually my third day now. I already have 1 sign up.  Grin  So that is my story. I hoep this goes well for me. I am looking forward to what my future holds.

Diana
DonovanBaldwin

Donovan Baldwin - Fit at 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2007, 04:16:17 PM »

I got into GDI because I was looking for a domain name to showcase a business page.  I believe the domain name is important to the search engine optimization process as it is the first thing a human or seach engine sees that relates to your business. 

Once I bought one GDI domain, I thought of a couple of more I needed.  If I need a few, there are other people who do as well.  Having an internet business opportunity handed me as a free gift along with the product I purchased seemed a good thing to me.  If I have this need, others will as well.  If I see the opportunity, others will as well.

It's a big internet world out there, and there are a lot of people with either the need to get the domain name they want, the need to grasp the freedom ring via the GDI opportunity, and some who need both.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 04:16:41 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

I Am 65 and Health is My Hobby and
Fitness is My Fun
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2007, 09:28:12 AM »

Great credible business that provides great residual income opportunity Cheesy

Louie Del Rio
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 11:58:13 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Ian_Coxall

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2007, 11:57:28 AM »

Why GDI???

For me its just one of those easy affordable MLM systems.  It will eventually go the same way as most MLM's of this type, expansion up to the point where sigunps fade and people at the front end drop out. This will cause a reverse cascade effect until the whole GDI platform collapses.   How many people followed the PWS program and where is it now? I'd wager not where it was promised as the creators of PWS suddenly started a new one a few months back.........

So just why will GDI survive longer than most?   Because at $10 per month there cant be anyone out there who cant afford it. Also with such slow growth it will be a long time before the momentum fizzles out.  There cannot be a long term solution for anything that relies upon referrals alone, but with GDI it WILL last longer than most as you do get a useable product for your 10 bucks..

That is why I am here for the long haul.

Ian UK

Reuben_Thompson

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2007, 03:38:41 PM »

Share your reason(s) for joining~!

Chip
[/
 :)As abrand new member, I understand it will take some time to build a custmer base and residual income, but it will be worth the wait!
Reuben Thomsonquote]
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2007, 04:06:06 AM »

Hi everyone,

I have been with GDI since February of this year.  I started this business with hopes that it would lead to a profitable future.  I have a few people in my downline right now which is exciting.  Things are slow but then again it takes time to build any business.  When I first started, I didn't know anything about network marketing, how to build a website, html, etc.  I still have much to learn.  However, I am not going to give up even if it takes me a number of years to obtain my goal.  Success never comes to those that give up. 

I am a nurse and work in all departments of the hospital.  I also travel to the north in order to provide relief when they are short handed.  Actually, I will be leaving tomorrow for 10 days to do such a service.  I love my job and especially love helping people.  However, I do not see myself in the nursing field till my retirement even though it is very rewarding.  I believe I will achieve success with GDI and I hope to help others along my way whether they are in my downline or not.  Building viable relationships with people is far more important than any financial outcome.  In doing so, I will have satisfaction from my efforts and the rewards will speak for themself.  I wish for everyone to have the success they have sought out to achieve. 

Just remember that integrity of character is important.  Don't forget where you came from, although that doesn't mean to dwell on it.  Being humble does not mean you are weak.  A positive attitude can bring you success.  Be true to yourself and don't step on others along your route to success.  Team work builds bigger bridges.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
LigitaM

In action we find ourselves and discover reality.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2007, 03:15:57 AM »

I was just looking for a home based business and thought for the sake of $10 US ($12.60NZ) what have we got to loose. My husband was writing a few web pages for different people in business as a part time job at night because computers are his hobby,so I though he could help me on that aspect. We have been in for 7 days and got our first sign up. That's quite exciting and they are excited too.  They are close friends and we really didn't think they would join us but who knows because when we saw the presentation we didn't sleep well that night. The added advantage is we already have a network business but this is different than anything we have seen before. I think GDI has been constructed in a very cleaver way and we are loving it. We will love it more when we have a 1000 downline or more as the sky is the limit. The video does the selling and all we have to do is put the plan in front of people and that animation presentation is great.  Grin
Michael Fernald

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2007, 06:29:14 AM »

Hi everyone,

I have been with GDI since February of this year.  I started this business with hopes that it would lead to a profitable future.  I have a few people in my downline right now which is exciting.  Things are slow but then again it takes time to build any business.  When I first started, I didn't know anything about network marketing, how to build a website, html, etc.  I still have much to learn.  However, I am not going to give up even if it takes me a number of years to obtain my goal.  Success never comes to those that give up. 

I am a nurse and work in all departments of the hospital.  I also travel to the north in order to provide relief when they are short handed.  Actually, I will be leaving tomorrow for 10 days to do such a service.  I love my job and especially love helping people.  However, I do not see myself in the nursing field till my retirement even though it is very rewarding.  I believe I will achieve success with GDI and I hope to help others along my way whether they are in my downline or not.  Building viable relationships with people is far more important than any financial outcome.  In doing so, I will have satisfaction from my efforts and the rewards will speak for themself.  I wish for everyone to have the success they have sought out to achieve. 

Just remember that integrity of character is important.  Don't forget where you came from, although that doesn't mean to dwell on it.  Being humble does not mean you are weak.  A positive attitude can bring you success.  Be true to yourself and don't step on others along your route to success.  Team work builds bigger bridges.

Paula

Paula

Thank you
Very wise words to live by.

Remember
Be kind to one another  Smiley
Mike Anthony

Be good to each other, Remember we are all in the same Boat !!!!
AAmos

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2007, 05:40:20 PM »

Hi everyone,
 I joined GDI because I actually see the plan. A lot of these so called home businesses don't make sense. I mean either they don't have a legitimate product or they don't have a workable system. With GDI, we don't have that problem. We can actually talk to anyone outside of the internet world and make sales and get new affiliates. Thank you, GDI!  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: