May 16, 2024, 01:53:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1210051 times)
JennyCapps

View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: April 05, 2009, 02:05:53 PM »

Hey I am new to GDI .ws I really want to make this work. I am struggling with my bills and I just do not have the means to live outside of fear of being evicted. I am almost two months behind on my rent as of right now. I am willing to put all the effort and hard work into making this work. I just need help!!!!!! How can I get my downline started? I know I have to get my link out there for people to see and click on. I know I need to get involved with a safe-list to get emails to send ad campaigns  to but how do I do all that with no money. I have been trying some of the free sites but I feel like a fish out of water. If anyone can help me get this going when I make the money I will be sure to remember you and I will write the best testimonial GDI has ever had next to the founder.

Thank You
                                                                       Jenny Capps
Hua Seng Chen

View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: April 05, 2009, 02:05:53 PM »

I just joined 1 week ago, anybody can teach and tell me how to earn money in GDI.

Appreciate!.....Thank You
RobertMoore

View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: April 06, 2009, 02:53:19 PM »

Hello, My name is Robert Moore and I have just joined GDI and am open to any suggestions that I can use to get started. I am very excited about the future and this program. Thanks for developing this, we will all be winners in the end.

Have a great day,

Robert
AzamatBorlakov

View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: April 06, 2009, 02:53:19 PM »

Hi,i'm Matt and i'm from Cjicago, i joined a few weeks ago, but nothing going on a lot, so woult be very thankfull to any advises on how to start geting money from GDI programme.
K Joe

View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: April 07, 2009, 04:55:10 AM »

Hi all. My name is Joe and I've just joined a couple of days ago. I'm from Toronto, Canada and am just trying to soak in as much info as possible right now. Look forward to talking to many of you in the near future. Best of luck to all.
DonnaO

View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: April 07, 2009, 04:55:10 AM »

Hello all. my name is donna and i am from arkansas. hope we all make lots of money. Grin
M_DeLosh

View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: April 07, 2009, 07:57:22 AM »

Hello. I am fairly new at this and very confused on just a few things. Well I'm signed up with all these links that are 'linked' together. So I am with GDI and using a hosting package. I also have an account with Host Gator. I no absolutely nothing about a cpanel. I am really trying to find out from someone how to even put links on my site. I am very anxious to do this. I am ambitious and confident I can do this. I am just needing a bit of help. So i was using forwarding hosting with GDI and transfered my site to Host Gator. I dont know how I did (LOL) but it was blank. Now I am also involved with Tissa's Acme Search Engine. So somehow I connected GDI, Host Gator, and Acme Search Engine. Now I am really big for this affiliatizing stuff but I am in some big need of help. If there is any advice you have for me that would be wonderful. Thanks a lot. Michelle Smiley

R_Sawyer

View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: April 07, 2009, 10:31:27 PM »

Hello everyone i am new to the forum and would like to intorduce myself to everyone i would also like to know if anyone could offer me some insight on growing my downline i am currently in PPC classroom goin through the modules but haven't launched my campaign yet....what type of advertising works best for you guys?Huh??
JoshuaHorton

View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: April 07, 2009, 10:31:27 PM »

Hello my friends my name is Josh glad to be here working alongside all of you! I was wondering if there is any way to change your domain name once you have made it?
I may have somehow accidentally selected a poor name for this business. Am I going to have to buy a whole new domain name or can I change the one I have? I'm sorry if this is
a dumb question but I am totally new to this. Also any input or advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks Joshua Horton
Shannette B

View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: April 08, 2009, 04:09:04 PM »

Hello my name is Shannette.  I am new to GDI.  Looking forward to making money.
Paul I

View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: April 08, 2009, 04:41:58 PM »

Smiley hello everyone my name is Paul Ingram and i reside in Elmont, New York and I am truly excited about joining this once in a lifetime extravaganza> I so far recruted my Dear friend Stephen Hall and he resides In Kingston Jamaica  we have been members for almost 6 months but one thing we need is all the help we can get s i know you wonderful people have our backs  Grin
SalvatoreAnselmucci

View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: April 09, 2009, 10:19:24 PM »

Hello everyone, my name is Salvatore, I live in Italy in a town called Paola .. I am here for two days to try this new experience, I hope to be good!  Wink
Richard Jefferson

View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: April 09, 2009, 10:19:24 PM »

Hi, this is Rick sending from Nebraska.  Still on the 7 day free trial and have signed up a few folks so far.  Am interested in anyone who has a good strategy for using the social networks to help promote the biz (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc).  Also, any good links to advertise outside the USA?
Thanks,
MollyBowman

View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: April 10, 2009, 01:32:53 PM »

Hi my name is Molly and I am new to the company and I hope that I am going to do good at this business
Bukky A

View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: April 10, 2009, 03:38:22 PM »

Hi All, I'm from Australia. I just joined today. Still trying to figure out the system but hopeful. Any advice about the first steps I should be taking? Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: