May 03, 2024, 05:50:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Support!!  (Read 3085 times)
PaulDaniels

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2010, 10:11:09 AM »

Ok. So I was searching for a home based business online. I searched youtube and found someone that bragged about all the support that I would get and so on. I have been in the business for about 3 weeks now. I have 0 sign ups. I have posted my site on probably 100 different web sites. I have given the "dvd" to tons of people. I have even advertised on the local tv station. So I have honestly put my site in thousands of peoples hands. However I have had no luck at all. Since my upline will not return emails could you guys please let me know some ideas for growing your GDI business? Any help / ideas would be greatly appreciated. Please shoot me an email if you don't mind. My email address is pmdaniels73@gmail.com

Thanks!
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 02:52:13 PM »

Hi Paul,

I would be very happy to shoot you an email later if needed.  But, here is some advice that could benefit others as well.

First off, you've done quite a bit to get your page out there.  So, bravo on that!  Anthony Robbins said that massive action equals massive results.  Looks like you know that one already!   Wink

One thing to keep in mind is that many times it simply takes time for what you do to really take effect.  Marketing research shows that it takes a person, on average, being subjected to a product, service and/or business seven times before they will consider taking action.  That's why it's very important to stay consistent.  The person may need to see your ad several times before it gets them interested enough to even look.  OR, they may need to let those emails that you and GDI send out fester a little in their minds before they take a real look.

And, truth be told most people are going to say no.  Again, that's why consistency of action for long periods of time is your best friend.  You might hit gold your first or second swing.  But, it's probably going to take a good bit of digging before you hit that big nugget.  And then, all that digging is worth it.  In a word, patience.  And keep it up!

You know, one of my mentors likes to say "Imagine your downline does exactly what you do.  If that's the case, how do you see your business in 6 months?"  That right there is important.  What it says to me is, do what you want them to do.  If you want them to take massive action, you need to take massive action.

Well Paul, sounds like you're taking massive action.  And that's great.  But here's something else to chew on.

You've done a lot.  You've made sure to put your business out there.  (Notice I didn't say you put GDI out there.  Because, this is YOUR business.  GDI is just the vehicle.)  So you've taken action.  Keep that up, but now master those actions.

You've advertised on a tv station.  But, is there anything that can be improved in those ads?  Find some books about television advertising.  Find people that do it for a living.  Talk to them.  Learn all you can.  Constantly improve and fine tune what you are doing.

It's the same for anything.  I always jump to classified ads because, to me, it's really misunderstood.  But, the way to write an ad that can stop a world war is to post a bunch of bad ones.  Actually, just post a bunch of them.

Now, track what those ads do.  Pay attention to hit logs and see where people are coming from.  Find out which ad drew them in.  Now, try to improve that ad.  Change a word in the headline and see which of those two does better.  Maybe make it shorter, longer, bold or break it up a bit.

My good friend Joe Florendo (you probably know him through the forums) likes to say "Test, Track, Tweek".  That is a constant process.

And it is what will enable you to turn that massive action into a massive gold mine.

It's really sad that your upline is not helping you.  It might not be their fault.  Heck, give them a call.  Maybe their spam filter (I'm beginning to dislike those things) grabbed you.  Even a little word like "free" might be causing it to flag your message.

But all in all, it is up to you to make this thing grow.  You've gotten off to a great start.  Keep it up.  Stay as focused as possible and don't dump something before you really know if it works or not.  Stay patient.

It's funny.  As entrepreneurial marketers we start off making nothing, then we begin making much less than we are worth.  But with patience, action and constant tweeking we end up being paid MUCH more than we are worth.

Keep your head up!  Keep up that massive action!  And let us know when you hit it big!  You are getting no support.  And that's bad.  But you know lots of people are in the same boat.  Some people just don't take building a business seriously.  So, be sure to come back here often.  Let us know what you find, what you think and what you've been through.  Make sure that the next Paul Daniels that comes through finds you, so he/she will have that support you are currently looking for.

Here's To YOUR Success!

Vincent Parker

P.S.  If you want to chat or need someone to bounce ideas off of write me a PM or an email.  I'm no guru, but what I do know is free for the asking.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: