May 12, 2024, 08:31:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 337361 times)
CrystalHamilton

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: October 14, 2010, 09:35:27 AM »

hello everyone.
I'm crystal and am new, signed up a week or 2 ago but i work full time and have a young daughter so i don't get much time to go on the net. I'm in the south west of Australia. Is there anyone in the team that's in WA or even just Australia? would love to hear from you.

Also just wanting to hear from someone to find out how long they've been in global team income and if they are earing money yet, how much work they put in, to achieve some financial stability? I don't care too much about being mega rich i just want to be in comfortable financial postion where i don't need to worry if i can afford to go out to have a coffee with a mate. 
Brian_Selepe

Geared for Zero 2 Wealth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #511 on: October 15, 2010, 09:31:31 AM »

I really do not know why I have not been engaging in the forum... My bad... My loss.

It is time for growth.  Teams have failed me... let us see how I can grow...

Regards,

Brian
http://zero2wealth.ws

Brian Selepe...

Zero2Wealth Mentor
http://www.zero2wealth.ws
CarlosGarita

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 15, 2010, 01:13:26 PM »

Saludos soy nuevo en este mundo de las redes de mercadeo, quisiera aprender mucho y que me ayuden a como crecer mi negocio.
Hello I'm new to this world of network marketing, I would learn a lot and I want you help me how to grow my business.

Gracias, Thanks
David Nainggolan

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 16, 2010, 02:47:57 PM »

Hi I'm a new member!
I live in the Netherlands and I'm glad to join the team. Hope I can make it work Smiley

Ciao
Zainalariffin Mohd Danuri

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 18, 2010, 10:23:48 AM »

hey guys and gals,
i'm from KL and nice 'knowing' everyone here..
AizamMd Aris

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 19, 2010, 09:32:17 AM »

Hi there. My name is Aizam Md Aris and i am from Malaysia. I am joining GDI on June 2010. Hope to here a good result from this new bussiness..

I have a question and do hope someone in admin could spend time to answer it..so, my question is:

" why most of the website since 2005 cannot open? it is becouse technical problem or most of them are not active anymore? "

TQ.REGARDS. Wink
VondrickHarrison

Advertise your GDI on Autopilot!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #516 on: October 19, 2010, 03:05:31 PM »

Roll Eyes

Hello All!! I am new to Forum and GDI; I am excited!

Looking forward to great tips, advice
and information to promote my GDI and
making a great income!!

Vondrick Harrison

Advertise your GDI on AutoPilot
GDI COOP is a cooperative advertising system that uses the power of the whole group to promote your GDI business. Use Existing GDI username - (Earn Commission from both Programs!!)
MikeDufault

The winning side

View Profile WWW
« Reply #517 on: October 20, 2010, 09:45:49 AM »

Hi my name is mike and I am wanting to share networking and marketing experiences and techniques. Are you willing to do the same?  Grin
RyanBennett

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 21, 2010, 10:15:44 AM »

hello im so confused with this site can you help me pleaze im also from uk y i choose you
NurulasyikinBinti M Zawawi

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 21, 2010, 10:15:44 AM »

Hello All!! I am new to Forum and GDI; I am excited!
AndrewCraddock

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 21, 2010, 12:24:34 PM »

Hi my name is Andrew Craddock and Im new and wondering what to do first and also if I have my acc. set up right for making money ? can someone help me get started on the next step.
Angela A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #521 on: October 25, 2010, 11:43:22 AM »

Hello everybody! I'm very excited to be a part of this wonderful opportunity. I joined as a part of The FastTrack team and I really feel a part of them already. I'm a young retiree (54). I've been married for 34 years and have 2 adult daughters. Looking forward to building a great residual income here!   Smiley
Musa I

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 25, 2010, 11:43:23 AM »

hi all my name is Musa, I am from china, I am very exited about GDI .
E_Ybanez

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 25, 2010, 11:43:23 AM »

my first time here...oh i see! so that means I have to create a website which would sell? but I dnt know what to write about... Sad
E_Ybanez

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 25, 2010, 11:43:23 AM »

yeah..eileen here..Im new here too...
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: