May 03, 2024, 08:50:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 224018 times)
Philip Rees

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: January 13, 2009, 03:02:02 AM »

I am from the North-East and joined a month ago, but just found this forum.

I tried buying leads from GDI and got a few US enquiries, but no joiners. Difficult to telephone them in USA from here as GDI advise.
I'm not sure about the product - why would someone buy a website/domain name for $120 p.a. when you can buy one here from 123-reg for about $12.

It's more about selling the opportunity. But even a US contact I invited by email thought, it's a pyramid scam? I said No, it's MLM, but whats the difference in their mind? Where do we go from here?

Cheers,
JohnP.  Cheesy

Mostly becasue the £12 a year from 123 reg is for the domain only and at best website builder hosting.

With the GDI experiance from what i can tell so far its a lot more than that. For starters you got access to litrally 10's of thousands of people who are all working together to make money. 123 reg and other domain name providers and webhosts only want to sell you space and the name - not show you how to earn a living as well.

Philip Rees
FrazerLazell

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 18, 2009, 12:46:27 PM »

Hi I am Frazer from the United Kingdom and I am looking forward to building a great group with the gdi family. I would love to hear from members in Thailand, The Philippines and Poland. I am working on building a site showcasing whats best online for making incomes and having fun. Hope to be of a help here oin the forum once I have settled in and got everything up and running. All the best to you all....from Frazer
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 12:47:37 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
SThankaew

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 25, 2009, 02:17:11 PM »

Hello everyone
my name is Siri, from Leamington, West midland. I'm quite new with GDI and with Work from home business.
I went through forum gather a lots of great idea but just don't know whre to start. Does anyone know in if it's ok to put flyer into people's house letterbox as I read some post they said migth be illegal.
thanks
siri
StephenMeredith

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 26, 2009, 03:31:53 AM »

From the Wirral, Merseyside. Living in Edmonton, Canada now.
A Groelsma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: January 26, 2009, 05:57:15 AM »

Hi to everyone..Before I proceed would like to introduce myself my name is Alma and I grew up in the Philippines., And miss my country especially the warm weather down there and the ocean.

Well, All I have to tell you about GDI...I am still proud to be a member here even I didn't make any income yet but I still trying to work on it on how to begin to make money on here. I am hoping you guys to help me. And I appreciate that.

So, I would like to congratulates who are the new members today...Welcome to GDI. Keep up a good work.

Best Regards To All

Alma
Amy Quinn

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 16, 2009, 06:37:34 AM »

hey i have just joined up. i have no idea what this gdi thing is all about but so far i have one downline member!

i have roughly created my webpage www.amyequinn.ws.

i dont really know how to advertise well. any help is appreciated!
KassimO

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 22, 2009, 03:50:32 PM »

Hi all,
I am a newbie with GDI and I'm looking forward to having a fantastic time growing my business and the team.

To our success.

Kassim.
Rickey F

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 26, 2009, 07:04:09 AM »

I am from the UK. I am a long way from you people over there.
Is there anyone from the UK i can contact regarding GDI. I feel really isolated over here.
It is difficult to contact people by phone as the time difference is really big.
Does anyone know how to get UK leads apart from flyers and business cards.

I know I know too many questions.

Regards Ron Rodwell.

Hi there I'm new here as well and still learning the system but I also would like to connect with anyone in euro I have friend's in russia so i'm trying to get them to help with GDI maybe we can put our mind's together on this and grow in the european market?Huh it's a great op for both of us$$$$
L Hamer

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 26, 2009, 07:04:09 AM »

Hi everyone, great to be here.  I finally signed up yesterday and am very excited and motivated Smiley
DavidLambert

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 28, 2009, 08:12:41 AM »

Hi to all. I am like I said from England, 19 Male trying to earn some extra cash just like anyone else wants to! I need some help though, I have been doing this for just over a week now but have yet to signed anyone up! Can anyone please help me and suggest ways or contacts so I can get the ball rolling, many thanks dave
Dean Lacey

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 28, 2009, 08:12:41 AM »

hi there,
            i am very excited about this it all seems very nicely worked out.Im struggling already though,im not very technically minded and could really do with some advice regarding my first steps and building my website,if anyone would like to help me it would all be grately appreciated.many thanks  dean
L Hamer

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 01, 2009, 08:05:03 AM »

Welcome, David and Dean Smiley  David - I think you have to treat this as a marathon rather than a sprint.  Even some of the most successful members didn't get many, or any signups in the first week.  I signed up on Wednesday and got my first prospect today, I'm pretty pleased - I just hope I can turn it into a sign up.  Dean - you actually don't need to do anything in terms of a website if you don't want to. You can simply make it so that when somebody visits your chosen domain they go to the presentation page.  When you log in, on the left hand side go to 'my replicated sites' and from there you can choose which version of the presentation you would like to display with your referral link and domain.  Personally, I like the 'freedom.ws' one.

One thing I'm finding a little disappointing is the amount of participation on the forums.  There are 80,000+ members so you'd think there'd be a lot more activity.  I also don't really like this 'your post will appear after approval' business.  I posted about the 'hitlogs' feature days ago and it seems like it was never approved  Huh  My hitlog doesn't work.
Arnthor R

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 08, 2009, 02:55:13 PM »

Hi,
I´m in Norway, so I´m not that far from you guy´s,
feel free to contact me, my upline is all in the US so I seldomly get the chance to talk to anybody in here.
GrahamSargent

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 10, 2009, 03:12:52 PM »

hello all

i too are new to gdi but not network marketing.

at the end of the day we all signed up on the back of the gdi video so it does work in the uk however i do admit the uk is slow to catch on.

i have a killer way of getting great leads all you have to do is make your own flyers with a uk theme and go to your local college or uni and give them out to the students. simple but effective i used to do this when i did kleeneze in the uk

if anyone wants any help just contact me here.

cheers uk

graham  Wink
CatherineCronin

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 13, 2009, 02:15:26 PM »

Hy People!
               I am from "over the pond". (ireland) I am NEW here! But I have looked at some posts here and hear that you have trouble promoting because as you say yourselves "the shutters come down"when you tell your locals about Internet marketing in the U.K.!

I have tried THAT here too and "the looks i got"....its like...OH YEA...SHES GOING SENILE!!
They wish me well to my face and probably go home and have a great laugh at "that mad Catherine" !!
Do'nt people love their "RUT"!
but....Thats their fault and when they ask me in years to come if I won the Lottery...I will probably tell them..."The last laugh is on ME!!
NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: