May 01, 2024, 08:15:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893744 times)
Bruce S

View Profile
« Reply #1800 on: March 13, 2007, 11:31:56 AM »

Hello to all and thanks for the opportunity to be part of of something really interesting!
Bruce
TSaly

View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: March 13, 2007, 05:25:50 PM »

Greetings Everyone,

I'm very excited to start this great opportunity. For all you experience guys out there, can you give me some tips or techniques to be successful.

Any information would be helpful

Thank you!

TSALY
Robert_B2

View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: March 13, 2007, 11:53:43 PM »

Hello,everyone My name is Robert from IL, I am new to GDI, so I will am looking from all the help I can get.

Thanks
Anton_Mathias

View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: March 14, 2007, 05:36:05 PM »

Hi everyone,
How are you all doing? Now that i have joined, what is my next step. A little overwhelmed with all the info.
Anton
LHolden

View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: March 14, 2007, 05:36:06 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I am new as well. It is great to see all the new people. This opportunity just blew me away! I am scouring the entire website to look for anything helpful. Thank you for this great forum to share information. I can already tell this going to be a great place!

Lisa
BarbaraF1

View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: March 14, 2007, 05:36:06 PM »

Hi
My name is Anna and I have just recently become a GDI member.I am very excited about the dynamic opportunity that GDI offers and where it will take me in the future.

Regards
Anna

Partner from OZ

Cool
hi i`m a new member and still in my trial period, don`t know if this will work for me, hopefully there will be good opportunities. barbaraf1
Lou P

View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: March 14, 2007, 05:36:19 PM »

Hi everyone,

just joined and I am in Canada, if anyone has any marketing tips, I would appreciatae it, particularly if anyone has any email copy that they would like to share in promoting GDI through email autoresponders.

Thanks
Joanna Q

View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: March 14, 2007, 09:38:25 PM »

Hi All
New girl here....pretty confused! Huh  Embarrassed Not certain where to go to or if this is a good thing, or what I should do from here..JQ
M Ribote

View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: March 15, 2007, 04:08:24 AM »

Saludos a todos los participantes de este foro.
Estoy afiliado a GDI desde hace un mes mas o menos y esta es la primera vez que entro en el foro.
Veo que estan todos los post estan en Ingles, entonces los de habla hispana lo tenemos mal para buscar ayuda. Huh
Espero triunfar y suerte.
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1809 on: March 15, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »

Just signed up about an hour ago and I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight... very excited at potential...  this is network marketing at it's best... or maybe the time was just right for me.  I've sat through hours of newtork maarketing presentations and always wanted to join, but never had time to work on it with integrity.

I joined this in under an hour of research - and if I would do that - I KNOW others will.

Jennifer

No magic here... It's a good program. Invite-Follow-up-Repeat. Keep it simple and take action.
SkenderJ

View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: March 15, 2007, 04:47:54 PM »

Well I have been a member for a  over a week now. I have yet to make any money or have anyone sign up. But I realize Rome wasn’t built in a day and that it can take time. I’m currently getting more educated with some of the teachings from Janet L. Focusing on building lists, ways to promote the business.
S Thomas

View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: March 16, 2007, 08:43:17 AM »

:DHay everybody I'm from New York City. My name is Stephanie. So the point is to tell as many people as you can? Oh and I joined this past sunday. I'm going strong very strong on this. With mostly Free classifed and message boards. I've just ordered my business cards and I constantly look at the income calculator: Did you know if I just have 4 people and they each refere ten that I can have a monthy income (if all levels others refere 10) of $44,000! Shocked  That is a yearly income in a month! Shocked I never had 20,000 in a year let alone in a month! Tongue

Hay to all again at GDI. I don't think my family will believe this, but I have done the math! It's True! It's True! Grin
CBrowning

View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: March 16, 2007, 08:43:18 AM »

Hi to all above,

I am a new member who just signed on in Gastonia, NC.  Hopefully within a few days or weeks someone will be posting an email like this one and I'll be way up in the upline.  Looking forward to building my downline.

Charlie
JeffreyStruck

View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: March 16, 2007, 09:38:27 AM »

Dear Fellow Global members,
I just jumped on the bandwagon today,this is all new to me just as my trying to get things set up properly.
I have been trying to figure how to properly get my Global domain address info where it belongs so that Global can host it. I downloaded a trial run of a Voyager FTP server to transfer files. But what files? Where would the files be located and how would I properly use the FTP download to successfully complete the process? Any ideas my friends. I obtained my associates degree in Paralegal Studies this past 1/07 but not an ITT degree,lol.

Jeffrey
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 11:08:45 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Ann_W

View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: March 16, 2007, 11:09:08 AM »

By the way i would need some help to solve my problem which is: When I try to test the Site Builder page.  The page appeared wrong.  The system tells me that my informations are wrong. Can you please help me to solve this issue? I am getting frustrated.
I had to remove all pages and start over the corrected pages.  I had to test the url address.  WS support can not help me anymore.
index.html, first page, ete..last page.  Nothing showed.   First page showed.   Index.html supposed to show first instead of first page.
How can I solve this problem?  Angry 
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: