May 01, 2024, 07:31:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893738 times)
Daniel Hartong

View Profile
« Reply #1770 on: March 05, 2007, 02:59:20 AM »

I don't know where to jump in so I'm just jumping. My name is Dan Hartong from Lincoln, Nebraska, I've been in GDI now for 2 weeks.

My problem though is the fact that I have people calling and telling me that they can't see our info on the links I was written to use.
Now I see the problem, I don't have a web page and no info on how to set it up. (that won't help anybody or a commission check)

Is there anyplace that has an "Idiots guide" step by step on how to set up my business I never got it.

Also, whatever else I need to set up to get rolling  and, as far as upline, would my "sponsor" be level 1 or 5 I don't know who even sent me the original info.

Thanks in advance for your assist

As a person whose been in some kind of sales or another for about 40 yrs, it might be a really good idea for anybody, if you reccomend something or a product, you'll have a LOT MORE SUCCESS IF YOU FOLLOW UP WITH THEM!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 02:59:47 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Colin Gerrish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1771 on: March 05, 2007, 06:46:51 AM »

Welcome,
I know you are not in my team, but if I can help please contact me.

Colin Gerrish
Colinwood House Team
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 06:48:38 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Colin
Ana MariaZ

View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: March 05, 2007, 06:48:57 AM »

hi i´m from spain...i´ve just joined at GDI......I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR OPINION AND SUGGESTIONS.
Ivy_T

View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: March 06, 2007, 03:26:57 AM »

Hi everyone my name is Ivy and I am new to the forum is there anyone her that can help me design a website to promote all my affiliate links on.
I have made an effort to follow the instructions but I'm finding it a real problem trying to understand the meaning to certain words or statements.
SkenderJ

View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: March 06, 2007, 03:26:57 AM »

I'm new as well i think i'll give it 2 or 3 months, it only be 30 dollars which isnt that much. I've just been searching for employment with no luck and so i had to try and do something even if it  is a 10 to 30 dollar risk
William Turvey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1775 on: March 06, 2007, 03:29:46 AM »

Thougnt it was time to introduce myself.

I am a senior who is still working for someone else. My goal is to stop working for someone else. I want to stay at home and earn an income from a home business to suppliement my government pensions.

I am a very patient man, business orientated, and a good teacher so my wife tells me. We have been married for overv 27 years.

I am here to help members when I am able to do so.

Bill

GeoffreyCulloden

View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: March 06, 2007, 03:29:47 AM »

Hello Guys & Gals

Am new to GDI and in the trial period....and learning from my mentor. Hoping to get some replies from other newbies, so we can share and proceed further. 

Best of Luck to ALL!

Geoff
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 03:33:31 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
LindaHuggins

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1777 on: March 06, 2007, 06:43:15 AM »

Hi, I'm Linda and new today.  Just checking everything out.

Looking forward to all of this.

Craig Hocking

FunHomeBiz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1778 on: March 06, 2007, 06:43:16 AM »

Hello to ALL from the wonderful land of OZ Cool

I've been a member of GDI for almost a year, can't believe I haven't
visited this forum  Huh

I'm hoping to learn a few more ways fellow GDI members are using
successfully Smiley

'Whatever the mind can conceive and believe... it can achieve.'
Napoleon Hill - Think & Grow Rich
N Kidwai

View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: March 06, 2007, 06:53:08 AM »

Hi everyone

Im from UAE and new to GDI,its been two months with no luck, perhaps im missing out on something.
1.The problem Im facing currently, I send an invitation and the statistics do not show if the person has viewed the website or seen the flash presentation. Ive tested that myself.but it does show that he has received my invitation.
2. Secondly, when somebody recieves an invitation, and goes to the website, there is a presentation which is different from the one I originally saw when I joined.which can be viewed from the "flash presentation tab" in the statistics information page. Why is that??
3. With so many scams going on nowadays on the internet it is really hard for me to believe if this is true. I would only be satisfied if I start getting paid.

Well good luck to you all and good luck to myself.

Cheers

Nauman

RVanSant

View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: March 06, 2007, 09:07:22 AM »

Hello Everyone!

I just joined yesterday (3/5/07), and already I've got messages welcoming me into GDI, and helpful suggestions in order for me to succeed in my GDI business.
Thanks, it's appreciated, and I will look into the information provided.
Right off the bat, I have questions that I could not find the answers to in the archives which I'll post in the Questions & Answers section.

Cristiano Jose Feitosa De Moura

View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: March 07, 2007, 06:02:18 AM »

hello to everyone Smiley

I'm from brazil and and i think here is the best place to invest my time on WS because brazilians spend a lot of time on net. We will be great here!!!
my best reguards.
RICARD F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1782 on: March 07, 2007, 07:46:47 AM »

Hola a totom!
Soy nuevo en GDI y me gustaría saber si hay álguien que pueda responderme en español, pues mi inglés es muy malo. Gracias.

Un saludo a todo el mundo.
Gracias a GDI por esta oportunidad!
GDI es para toda la vida!
PamM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1783 on: March 07, 2007, 11:02:07 AM »

Hello Everyone

Just a quick hello, Looking forward to reading your messages and hopefully pick up some good tips.

Bye for now

Smiley
SandorBernard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1784 on: March 09, 2007, 12:26:48 AM »

Kiss hello world?  I´m trully excited with this business, I know this is a powerfull idea.  I speak spanish, please be patient with me.  At this moment i´m loss here, I need help, please.  bye   Shocked

Escapese del Laberinto Económico, Elevese Sobre la Multitud.
www.ecarus.ws
www.website.ws/sandorbernard
-------------------------e-mail----------------------------
sandorbernard@ecarus.ws
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: