May 07, 2024, 03:19:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1029816 times)
James B

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2005, 08:07:23 AM »

Check out www.QuitWork.ws

Anyone know of an easy to use program to capture newsletter signups and a program to manage an email campaign? I want to build a long term marketing list and be able to incorporate regular mail, when appropriate.

Thanks for any feedback you have for me.

James
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2005, 09:33:51 AM »

Excellent job but one suggestion: Why wouldn't you give the names to the other sites, too instead of "Page 2, Page 3 ....

Well, just a suggestion nothing more.

Oh, who's suggesting you? I - with so poor site of mine! Well I'm building an Internet city so it takes much more time. When I'm finished, I'll tell you. It will be in both: Slovene and English language.

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
TracyB

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 10, 2005, 09:35:13 AM »

A quick lead capture page using the site builder. see it here  www.lesswork.ws
Marzuki_M

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 10, 2005, 11:48:33 AM »

Ladies & Gents,
It took me 10hrs to create my new site through HTML-Kits. To be honest, I've never build a website before, so, I learn as I go along doing trial & errors. It's 90% completed. I wish to hear your comments and recommendations about my site. By the way, I cannot get an image to display properly. It's showing a mark "X" and I couldn't resolved it. Maybe someone can advice me how to fix this minor glitch.

Anyway, here's my site>>>http:\\www.afiq.ws

FYI, Afiq is my 1 year old son.

Thanks
Marzuki
PatriciaM

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 10, 2005, 01:37:26 PM »

Thanks Guys
I corrected the web page names
but the pictures I saved from free clip art and that was the way they were
so do not know how to correct
As far as web expereience lol I have been online for over 20 years and never built a page except on angelfire.com
so no expereience just trial and error and alot of staying up past 12 pm
it took me about 4 days steady working on it lol
Patricia
anything else you think?

http://www.onedollarclub.ws
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: June 10, 2005, 02:43:25 PM »

Well! it's OK now!

You used your imagination and taht's the best!

Good job! When you'll get some ideas you just "run" to your computer and make them out - IF POSSIBLE IMEDIATELLY - before you forget or before the idea seem not so good anymore!

What about staying up past 12 pm? This is normal practice to me ...

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Geno W

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 10, 2005, 04:20:21 PM »

Grin

I like your site and your attitude, keep it up. I'm 69 but you are father than me.

http://genos-biz.ws

Geno
G_Moore

DOT DOT DIT DIT DOT DOT DASH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2005, 03:21:00 AM »

http://bluehoss.ws

don't hold back Grin
AshleyH

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 11, 2005, 04:23:59 AM »

G'Day RodB,

Try this link it should take you straight there after you key in the NON auto-logger key.

http://conversion.7search.com/scripts/advertisertools/keywordsuggestion.aspx

Then just type in your key words.

Cheers

Ash.
Richard Arnold

Good luck to everyone involved with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2005, 07:30:05 AM »

TRacyB,

Now that is a great page. I'm hooked! I can't stop playing that game! Great job! Keep up the good work!

Richard Arnold

Always remember, TEAM stands for Together Everyone Achieves More! We can all succeed!

Richard Arnold
Michael Dietrich

The future starts here

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: June 11, 2005, 09:33:38 AM »

I've been a member of GDI since last November and have used their email system but never tried the site builder.  I went in this morning and in ten minutes had this starter.  Wow...I have a new Hobby!    It's nothing of course but it will impress those who aren't interested in the business end but will think I'm sort of a guru.  You know, the friends and others you don't want to approach with a new business. Having my own domain is definitely status.  When I add my personal links and of course the Red Ferrari ride link (business is one of my interests) I'll pick up my buddies because they'll want a site of their own.   I love this business.

Power in Motion ( Ha! )

Michael

www.Dietrich.ws
Warren C

Internet Junkie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: June 11, 2005, 04:01:36 PM »

Nice job. One thing I would like to point out is you don't have to have your text all in one gob. Just change the Content Type to HTML and use <p> where you want a paragraph break. You don't need to learn a lot of HTML to be effective with this tool.

Warren Contreras
Warren C

Internet Junkie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: June 11, 2005, 04:01:36 PM »

Great job Marzuki,

Your results should give encouragement to so many others here that say they don't know HTML, lke it's some kind of techie only thing. Anyone can learn it in a few hours, or even a few minutes for the basics. With nothing more than a few tags and the SiteBuilder, a nice looking website can be up in a very short time.

Now that you have control, you can make changes as you learn more. One of the first things I would conside is learning about cellpadding in your tables. That keeps the text from jamming up against the edges and is much easier to read.

There are many free tutorials online that anyone can learn the basics from in minutes.

My favorite is http://www.w3schools.com/ because they let you practice right on the website.

Warren Contreras
G_Moore

DOT DOT DIT DIT DOT DOT DASH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2005, 03:18:42 AM »

Thanks, Mr. C

How do i get rid of all the blank space?
Richard Arnold

Good luck to everyone involved with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2005, 02:36:47 PM »

WOOHOO!!!

I finally got my website uploaded! Here is the link:

http://www.rickarnold.ws

Please anybody check it out for me and let me know what you think. I am wondering about one thing:
On my homepage, in the left column, there is supposed to be a bookmark picture, but it didn't show up on my machine. Let me know if it shows up elsewhere.

Thanks everybody!
Rick Arnold

Always remember, TEAM stands for Together Everyone Achieves More! We can all succeed!

Richard Arnold
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: