May 11, 2024, 06:15:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 780243 times)
Esther P

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: December 11, 2005, 07:14:11 AM »

Hi everyone!!!  I am new to GDI and figured I would try it!!  It only took me about 2 months or so to join.  I am a mom of three who had to suddenly leave my career to care for my new baby that became very ill...she is doing great now.  I really could use support and suggestions.  At this point I am eager to do this and succeed!!!  I actually need to.  I use to be the income earner and made enough for us to live comfortably on my income alone!!  Since I had to leave my career, my husband is working 3 jobs just to make ends meet. We could really use the extra income and GDI to me is the answer.  I have joined other affiliate programs and needless to say I did not go far!!!  I don't expect overnight income and I know I need to work hard but I do need direction from anyone that has an opinion that will not break my pocket!!! 

I am glad to be here
Esther P
Las Vegas
TSiegel

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 11, 2005, 07:20:48 AM »

Hello all -

I'm a newbie - live in Martinsburg WV and looking to learn alot here on the forum.  Anyone else in my area give me a yell!!

Tee
Mark K

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 11, 2005, 01:08:44 PM »

Hi, I'm Mark and joined 7 days ago. I'm on Tim Seberts team and am awaiting my
business cards. Can't wait to start recruiting affiliates.

Mark
DouglassRussell

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 12, 2005, 02:04:29 PM »

I would like to be able to contact members In calIfornia.My upline is back east and in austrailia.

I have been doing all the safelist stuff,posters,cards etc and no respose.Please if there is anyone in the Los Angeles area who knows how to work this.Please let me know.
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: December 14, 2005, 03:53:42 PM »

Welcome  to Sunny Los Vegas! I wish you lots of luck and huge success ! Kiss
DouglassRussell

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 15, 2005, 01:38:39 PM »

Hi,

I would love to be able to find other members in California,Los Angeles area in particular to get some input.I need some help and can't afford long distance phone calls and email just doesn't cut it.

How can I accomplish this. Please help.I am not getting thru on the forum.

Thanks
Andrew D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: December 16, 2005, 03:35:09 AM »

andrew d   from  Sylmar,  Ca   where in La-La  land     are you?
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: December 16, 2005, 03:29:41 PM »

Welcome Andrew! I'm out in the Gateway to the west El Paso!
Joseph J

"Learning is the key element to persuation"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: December 17, 2005, 05:06:05 PM »

Hi everyone,
I been with GDI for about two weeks. Is there anyone from my side of town.
Holla Back!!  Grin Cheesy

"KNOWLEDGE IS MY FATHER AS GDI IS THE MOTHER OF ALL WEB MARKETING"
Robert C1

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 17, 2005, 08:33:48 PM »

Don't know what else to say except that if some of you kind people could give me some suggestions as to what I should do next it would be highly appreciated. Thanks!! Smiley

Robert
HildaC

Welcome Newbies like Myself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #400 on: December 18, 2005, 08:21:22 PM »

hello associates, I'm a newbie, fresh of the block and have a little idea in what I wish to promote on my website.. Thanks for the upline sending me e-mails for I had no clue to what's happening; untill I found the Forum so those other newbies you shoukd scheduale a time in the day to read and listen to some of the promotional material out there. My upline again Stacy thanks again and keep forwarding those e-mails I'm listening.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 08:22:15 PM by Frank_M » Logged

H.C.
Jack B

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 18, 2005, 08:21:22 PM »

Hello all from Colorado. I am glad to be here. I am new to all of this so any help I can get I would gladly appreciate and accept.
Clark Swihart

Hi, I'm Clark...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #402 on: December 18, 2005, 08:21:22 PM »

Smiley  Greetings Everyone!  I just joined today, and I am really looking forward to making great things happen.

I am located in Columbus, Nebraska and operate a few different websites.

I do have one question that support has not gotten back to me on.  My login works great to access the members area and the forum, but it won't let into the SiteBuilder area to work on my website - says invalid login info.  Any ideas???

Thanks.

“Wisdom is not so much about how much knowledge you possess, but the ability to make good decisions with what knowledge you have.”

-- Clark A. Swihart
RMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 19, 2005, 05:32:31 AM »

From Indiana, And Want To Say Hello To Everyone In GDI. Rick!
Gilbert Mariano

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 20, 2005, 05:21:13 AM »

Hello there. Im gilbeys from the Philippines. A newbie here also. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: