May 15, 2024, 09:16:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209666 times)
A_Henry

View Profile
« Reply #765 on: August 14, 2008, 03:34:31 PM »

Hello Everyone! I'm A Henry from the USA. I just joined today and the program seems to be really cool. I can't wait to get the ball rolling. I already had one person sign-up!! Grin

If at first u don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again!
Tracy Smith

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: August 14, 2008, 03:37:33 PM »

I'm such a newbie I don't understand how to get the website up & running. I have until tuesday the 19th to decide if I want to keep paying $10. for something I can't control (webite setup).  HELP!!!!! Shocked

JamesBlackwell

GDI Business Building

View Profile WWW
« Reply #767 on: August 14, 2008, 03:37:33 PM »

Hi I`m a new member with GDI and looking forward to working and networking together with other GDI members for maximum benefits.

James
LoganW

It's All Just Baby Steps...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #768 on: August 15, 2008, 04:20:48 AM »

I wanted to stop by and welcome all the newbys here.

I know I may seem to be a newby because of my lack of posting, but I've been around a while an know what it was like building my business from scratch.

If anyone needs help, feel free to contact me through my profile, and I'll be more than happy to share with you what has worked for me over the years.

Logan Wandell
Wills Point, TX

The first step to success is building on a budget, whether its your time or financially. If YOU *FAIL* to plan, YOU *PLAN* to fail!
Jarrod_C

View Profile
« Reply #769 on: August 15, 2008, 04:20:49 AM »

Hey Jarrod here from Washington, DC I hope all is well you guys. Just re-established 3 days ago and I should have came back sooner. I wish much success and if anyone has and pointers for advertising let me know. Take care.
BarbaraP

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: August 15, 2008, 04:20:50 AM »

Hi I am a newbie as of today! I am on the 7 day trial right now.  Whats the best way to promote GDI? I need to get signup before my 7 day trial is up to decide if I am going to stay and pay 10 a month or not,
K Byer

View Profile
« Reply #771 on: August 15, 2008, 08:38:57 AM »

Hello, I am a new member from Ohio / USA. Joined approx 1 week ago through a very active member in GDI. Hope to learn from all.

J Dixon1

View Profile
« Reply #772 on: August 17, 2008, 06:06:08 AM »

Hi.My name is James Dixon.I just joined Friday and have been trying to learn how to do this thing.My wife and I are a husband and wife team driving an 18 wheeler for a living and want out of the rat race like yesyerday!My question to you is"What is the fastest most efficient way wqe can use to generate a $10,000.00 income by the end of next month?"That is what we need to replace our income in our trucking job and have a little padding.
CurtisBerens

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: August 17, 2008, 06:06:09 AM »

Hello All,

I'm from kansas southwestern part actually, and to tell you truth I think Dorthy is looking to find ToTo !!!!! I joined because it's is great to know that you can still make new a life for yourself even after so many years of living paycheck to paycheck. I'm committed to make my way in network marketing I am a single father with three absolutely wonderful boys to serve as my inspirtation. I know that with some help from the good people here it's good to have a chance to make my dreams become a reality.

Thanks for great site
Curtis Berens
LoganW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #774 on: August 17, 2008, 06:06:09 AM »

Hi I am a newbie as of today! I am on the 7 day trial right now.  Whats the best way to promote GDI? I need to get signup before my 7 day trial is up to decide if I am going to stay and pay 10 a month or not,

Barbara,

This is an excellent opportunity for you to take advantage of! There are loads of people who can help you with your GDI business. If your budget is tight, I can help...have a list of sites you can learn how to market yourself as well as your opportunity. Just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

However, the first place you want to check out is www.gdi-made-easy.ws The informaiton there is "golden"!

Good Luck!  Grin,

Logan Wandell
Wills Point, TX

The first step to success is building on a budget, whether its your time or financially. If YOU *FAIL* to plan, YOU *PLAN* to fail!
K Packwood

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: August 17, 2008, 06:06:09 AM »

Hello Everyone!

I am so excited to be here and looking forward to making money!

I do have a question.

I lost power to my home and my computer shut down in the middle of the setup videos.  I think my blog has not been set up.  I thought I did it and did have a link but can't seem to get back.

Can anyone tell me how?

Thanks for your help.
LoganW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #776 on: August 17, 2008, 02:59:32 PM »

A great place for anyone to start getting ideas for their website is at www.gdi-made-easy.ws. It has helped me quite a bit.

Though I still have some work to do on it, I've got patience though. If you want to see what I've done with mine, take a look!
www.WorldWideIncome.ws.

If you would like some more help, please feel free to PM me anytime.

Good Luck!

Logan Wandell
Wills Point, TX

SharonD

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: August 17, 2008, 03:57:08 PM »

Greetings from Israel!! Grin
My name is Sharon, and no, I don't have a camel Wink
I've signed up with DGI a few weeks ago, and I'm sorry to say I didn't have the time to figure out what to do yet, it started beeing a little complicated, but I'm sure I will eventually get it. I'm very happy to join in, there are some great people here from all over the world and its nice to see.
I just saw the forum today so I didn't get the chance to read all the replies, but I'm sure I will read about each and everyone of you guys.
I whish you all a lot of love, a lot of Health and.... a lot of money.....
and Logan I loved what you did with your sight Smiley
T_Ho

View Profile WWW
« Reply #778 on: August 18, 2008, 09:05:18 AM »

I am johnsonho from Malaysia. I am new to GDI, can anyone show me from A-Z  to start the business. I have tried to refer some friends but they don't seem to show any interest. Looking forward to heat from you guys. thank you.
J A H

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: August 18, 2008, 09:05:18 AM »

Hello to everyone who is a member of GDI, I'm Jude, from New Zealand but I'm temporarily living in  Sydney Australia. I'm a newbie too even though I joined several weeks ago. I got lost in the wonders of the internet and just found GDI again and I'm so sorry to the person I sighned up under. So I promise I will get my A into G and try to sighn up some friends and family.I'm really looking florward to it now and also written myself a note not to forget. It would really be interesting to know if this really works big time as portrayed as I certainly want to go back home and retire soon with this  business working for me in our wonderful NZ Native Forest where home really is. I really like the Aussie's too they're great people just like us Kiwi's. But there's no place like home and family. I guess we can all relate to that. I's been too many years. So can we here from those who have really raked in the $' big time and cosistantly us newbie's need to be inspired and sure would love to know.  Take care everyone and all the best in your GDI adventures. It's late 1:26am gotta get sme sleep bye for know Jude.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: