May 06, 2024, 12:26:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 224194 times)
BSeymour

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: May 19, 2009, 02:58:07 PM »

Hi Scott.
Thanks for the reply.
I am up in the North East, Middlesbrough. Not far from you.

Regards Ron

hey all a newbie of a few hours here lol,

and from cramlington northeast uk
Lee Giles

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 23, 2009, 07:35:16 AM »

Hi All.
Lee from North Manchester, after a bit of hmmming and ahhing I decided to take the plunge and go for it. I am working on and looking for any info that can get me more refferals and am open to ideas.  I have a number of friends on the sideline waiting to see how I get on before they join in, so the sooner I get moving the sooner I can get them in.  Talking is easy, it's getting people to actually fork out the $10 (£7.50) per month in the first place that is proving difficult.
We are a rather untrusting lot us Brits aren't we.
David Waters

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 26, 2009, 02:05:00 PM »

Hello Everyone

Just another newbie here introducing myself to you all.  Have recently joined GDI.
I am from the UK, Lanarkshire area and the reason that I joined GDI, was the prospects of making my vision becoming reality and getting myself out of the poverty stricken situation this country is in. Having said that, my aim is to make many friend as I can who is willing to share thier methods with me within this secter.

Cheers
David.
Nicholas Wells

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 26, 2009, 10:14:58 PM »

Hello to all. My name is Nick and im in Suffolk. Not quite sure what to make of everything so far but i do believe there is potential here. (Im thinking a second dot.com boom!) Any help or guidence will be appreciated and anyone wishing to gain any help with Entrepreneurship or business just ask.
From what i can make out, its us brits on GDI that have the toughest time making this work. Yet saying that it also means there is more potential for profit!

So in closing, i look forward to helping, working and networking with you all.

Nick.
Kenneth Nairne

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 14, 2009, 10:46:25 AM »

Hi guys

I'm Ken from the other side of the river (UK), I joined yesterday and are still trying to get my head around this site. I've just one question..Do i really need another website, I have already got a good website, and can promote this product from there.  As I said, I'm still learning.  All comments welcome.

Many thanks

Ken (England - UK) Cool
Samantha C

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 20, 2009, 07:30:56 AM »

Hey i'm sammie from london

i can soooooooooooo relate to the strugge getting uk referrals- any ideas very welcome!!!

still- we'll get there,

looking forward to working an dsharing ideas with you all

Sammie
LiamJames

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 04, 2009, 11:08:49 AM »

Hi all,

Signed up 6 days ago and the whole thing looks great. No signups yet but I wil get there evenually  Smiley

See you around

Liam
RickyF

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 06, 2009, 10:18:16 PM »

hi all,

i am new to this so i would like some help on getting started?

regards

ricky
LiamJames

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 07, 2009, 10:09:14 AM »

Hello all ... Liam from Durham here

Marketing this in the UK is a tough nut to crack...still no sign ups ye but im sure they will start coming soon  Smiley

Thanks
DKenny

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 08, 2009, 09:14:46 AM »

hi 2 every1 at gdi Cool i av just joined up and im from cheshire,please can any1 help,because i avnt the foggiest where 2 start,i think ive dived in to the deepend without thinkin,lol dave Huh
Steven Addey

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 28, 2009, 03:03:20 AM »

Hi,,I'm Steve from the UK ( Doncaster ),,hope you are all ok,,This looks like a good oportunity,,any one got any 'tips'

Best Steve Grin
BarryP

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 07, 2009, 04:18:15 AM »

BarryP from IOW UK,
Glad to be part of this Brit hang out and aim to chip away at the wary and nervy brit
mentality that will often not see the wood for the trees

Being a graphic designer, web designer and with cool print contacts will help

I just think of my 2 young sons and get rolling with my plan

bestest for now
CareyJ

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 14, 2009, 12:53:52 PM »

Greetings from the UK.

Based in Manchester and i've been at this for a day, lol. Used to have a loan company (no.1 in google) and even though that isn't really active anymore i'm still continuing to recieve over 50 Loan Applications a day!

Currently using the Loan apps info (email address mainly) to contact these people.
Finding UK leads otherwise is a very difficult process.

Any other ideas? Appreciate the feedback.
Smith M

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 18, 2009, 02:22:38 PM »

Hi I'm Mickey, from England. I have got to say the people on here are the best, they let you know that theres support there if ever needed Smiley Someday I want to own a little clothing shop in Japan xP so...if this site is what I think it is that won't just be one of those things I think about day in day out. Basically cut a long story short I'm Mickey, from England, I like Japan XD Looking forward to working with you guys, Thanks.
T_Nhaway

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 19, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »

Hi I am Tywanya from Philadelphia PA.......Going back and forth to the London I need  a passive source of Income.  My fiancee lives in Thamesmead and we are trying to figure out between the UK or US.........

I think like anything in life you have to put some positivity towards the situation.......supposedly brits are a hard bunch........but then again in the states not everyone you speak to is going to be interested in the opportunity. 

Like they say in sales.........A no is better then a maybe because you don't have to exaust any energy.........a maybe is a little tricky..........oh and a yes can be pure cash.......

Stay positive people.......societies are built by individuuals that got a lot of no's but they made a diffrence with that one YES!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: