May 06, 2024, 01:34:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 224198 times)
Daniel_Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: March 15, 2009, 03:07:42 PM »

Hi everyone, had no idea there were going to be so many poeple here! I already spoke with a few friendly guys who are in my upline and i have begun work on my new website.

See you around  Grin

Daniel
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #331 on: March 18, 2009, 09:47:43 AM »

Hello,

I'm from the Midlands in the UK. I joined GDI about 6 weeks ago and I have 5 people in my downline already. This is a great system . . . I just wish I had joined 3 or 4 years ago!

Keep working hard, you will make it!

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
Lee Harrop

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 19, 2009, 06:43:35 AM »

Hi everybody,

I'm from Manchester. Only signed up yesterday. I'm new to all of this & am struggling to figure out the site builder. Anyone have any tips or maybe even a step by step easy set up. I know that sounds really dumb but like I say I am new to all of this. However I assure all of you I will be successful within the UK & outside because I am like a sponge when it comes to information & knowledge. Like they say, you don't know how to do anything until someone teaches you, or you have several trial & error attempts. Anywho, any tips or pointers would be greatly received.

Thanks.
Lee.

LEE HARROP
C Barbosa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #333 on: March 24, 2009, 09:07:34 AM »

Hello, i am a portuguese girl living in Uk at the moment. I am pretty much new at this, only started today and am in the trial mode... any tips?

NPaul

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 29, 2009, 02:50:15 PM »

Hey! I was just wondering how did you guys get so many email addresses onto your lists? I don't have many emails to use and was wondering if there's a site where people are willing to be added or you can give me a load to add onto my invitation list. Smiley
EBoatman

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 31, 2009, 10:14:50 AM »

Hello every one, newby from Basingstoke here, new to this time of thing, so any help greatfully received, have done some free advertising, however not sure where to go now.
MantasP

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 01, 2009, 03:14:39 AM »

hi everyone from the UK! i am absolutely new to all this referral business and need help and guidance in how to get some one to sign in under me...
if anyone can share any ideas with me that would be great. thank you. You can send me a private message.

thanks again for any help!!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 03:15:16 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
RuthTerry

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 12, 2009, 12:50:36 PM »

Hi Liz. Cheesy  Nice to hear from you and welcome to GDI>
wishing you much success.

Ron
Hi my name is ruth i am new and in the midlands anyone near me ?
hope this works for us all
good luck
DamianK

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 22, 2009, 06:25:39 AM »

Hello GDI Members

This Is Damian From The UK.  Just noticed the messages about finsing it hard to craxk the uk market, maybe i will promote US first too.  Who knows. 

I live in the northwest of england so i have few rivals i noticed, a few people from white rose county and im from red rose county, but its all good friendly banter.!

Lets all make some money!!!!
ElizabethMacKenzie

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 22, 2009, 06:25:39 AM »

Hi all
I have been in GDI four weeks and have not managed to recruit anyone is there anyone in the UK particularly Edinburgh who could help, have joined numberous traffic exchanges, posted ads, all to no avail dont want to give up but have received absolutely no help from any of my upline despite requests for direction/help.  Just want a guiding hand.
Thanks
Liz
LouiseChinnock

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 25, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »

Hi, im louise from Burton on trent , west midlands in sunny old england!!!! Undecided
I feel very isolated here , glad to see some more of us brits !
Can anyone give me any tips as i have just started and feel a little overwhelmed and not sure what step to take first!!!!!!!!!

x
Lesley Shields

View Profile WWW
« Reply #341 on: April 25, 2009, 04:31:14 PM »

Hi All,

I am from the UK but living in Portugal. I only just joined 2 days ago and am a little confused.  I am hoping to be able to get some help here but reading all the messages from it seems we are all in the same boat.
Nice to meet you all anyway and if I come up with any hints or tips in the near future I shall be sure to share.
Good luck to us all.
Lesley

Lesley Shields
GSanegr

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 26, 2009, 01:24:35 PM »

Im from sunny Essex Wink

Kevin_Smith

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 28, 2009, 03:16:01 PM »

I am from the UK. I am a long way from you people over there.
Is there anyone from the UK i can contact regarding GDI. I feel really isolated over here.
It is difficult to contact people by phone as the time difference is really big.
Does anyone know how to get UK leads apart from flyers and business cards.

I know I know too many questions.

Regards Ron Rodwell.

Hey ron

<y name is kevin, im from Bradord w.yorkshire but now live in Brecon s.wales ^_^  nice to meet you
Jill Webb

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 05, 2009, 09:29:30 AM »

Hi my name is Jill and I live in Yorkshire in the UK

I have just joined GDI and am very excited about the opportunities.

If anyone would like to share any marketing tips I would be most grateful!

Best wishes to you all. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: