May 14, 2024, 09:55:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457885 times)
Michael A. McCONVILLE

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: July 31, 2007, 03:46:40 AM »

HELLO TO ALL MEMBERS;
I JUST RECENTLY JOINED GOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL AND I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY AND BELEIVE THAT IT WILL REALLY TAKE OFF AND THEREFORE WOULD LIKE INTRODUCE MYSELF, MY NAME IS MICHAEL A. McCONVILLE.THE WEATHER HERE IN VERONA,ONTARIO,CANADA IS QUITE WARM/HOT TODAY.
BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE AND MAY YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!!

BEST REGARDS
MICHAEL A. McCONVILLE
MichaelKeong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #346 on: July 31, 2007, 03:46:40 AM »

Greetings to all associates around the Globe!

I am very glad to be here and to meet so many members old and new from Canada. I am new as a registered member in the forum but have been with GDI for some time.

Most of us would agree that GDI provides tremendous values. The best residual income program
with such low cost to get involved. And the benefits are phenomenal.

I look forward to learning from all of you in areas of marketing and promotion. Vice-versa I would also share what I know that has yielded results.

One advertising tool that I have used is absolutely free. It's my gift to all. Feel free to use it ......even in marketing other programs you are currently in.

Don't hesitate to PM me at your option.

By the way, I need help in inserting my pic in the box provided in my profile page. How do you get the URL? Can someone help?

Michael.

Michael Keong
President/CEO
InfiniteAbundance Network
Joe Lawrence

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 31, 2007, 02:56:34 PM »

I am a new member and still exploring all that GDI offers. An hour ago I started to build my site but it will not take my domain. This is
strange since it shows a copy of it to put in the box. {The popup message says..."no such domain exists."}

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Also, I cannot get my Spanish website links to work. When the link is clicked it opens up and then freezes. Any comment on this?

I am from Granbury, TX. which is approx. 30 miles SW of Fort Worth, TX.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 02:57:30 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
KJones1

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 31, 2007, 02:58:58 PM »

Just got started last nite.  can anyone here give me pointers on how to market this without going to friends/family and bugging them into yet another network marketing program?  Is anyone out there successfully doing the online marketing for this?  Can I hear from you?  What about the lead program the company has.  Is that working for anyone and if so how well?  I have a few extra bucks to do the lead prgram but want to hear how well it is or isn't going for those of you who have already been using them.

Thanks..

Kris
BarbBeer

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 01, 2007, 05:54:02 PM »

Hi everyone I'm new and I'm sure I'll learn heaps.
Barb
DennisMbogori

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: August 01, 2007, 05:54:03 PM »

Hi All,
       It's great to be in GDI. Here's my GDI hosted site:
www.pastordennis.ws

Thanks Grin,

Rev. Dennis M. Mbogori
SiripongN

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 02, 2007, 04:50:22 AM »

Hi

I'm new member from Thailand...every body please help..
TTucker-Saahir

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 02, 2007, 08:17:18 PM »

Hello from New Jersey! Im a model that is looking towards building my dream job which is working at home and I think I found the answer. I been searching and searching for something like these and I finally think I got it! I didn't even make any money yet but I feel so good about this investment. Any suggestions on how to network and start brining in the bucks? I hope all is well with others!
REveillard

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 02, 2007, 08:17:19 PM »

Just got started last nite.  can anyone here give me pointers on how to market this without going to friends/family and bugging them into yet another network marketing program?  Is anyone out there successfully doing the online marketing for this?  Can I hear from you?  What about the lead program the company has.  Is that working for anyone and if so how well?  I have a few extra bucks to do the lead prgram but want to hear how well it is or isn't going for those of you who have already been using them.

Thanks..

Kris
Hello Kris
I recommend to go the the website listed
www.gdi-made-easy.ws
You will find everything you need to know. It has helped me out alot.
Richie.
CoreyMarinnie

building financial bridges

View Profile WWW
« Reply #354 on: August 02, 2007, 08:17:19 PM »

hey gdi family looking forward to the business , i really could use any pointers or opinions to help get me started im really excited and thanks to you all for any assistance deeply appreciated Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

L.A.C.D.
AbadPerez

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 02, 2007, 08:17:19 PM »

One of the most important things that we as site owners need is Internet Traffic. For that reason I decided to provide a site that would help every one with getting high traffic to their site. I still have a lot of work to do on the site, but here is my link http://trafficpalace.ws
Raymond Evans

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 02, 2007, 11:00:11 PM »

Hi all,

my name is Ray and i joined a few weeks ago, got my site and although i don't have a clue what i'm doing, i managed to get a sight looking semi ok.

I have tried everything that i know of to get traffic to it being traffic swarm / instant buzz and a few others that i joined with no luck so far, does anyone have any ideas they can share

i would appreciate it

thanks
Ray
 Smiley
Jose E Diaz Diaz

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 03, 2007, 06:42:42 AM »

Saludos desde Puerto Rico la Isla del Encanto. Estoy contento con estar en este nuevo negocio, espero poder alcanzar mis espectativas.   Cool 
Si tienen alguna sugerencia que me pueda ayudar, sera bienvenida.
Kelvin Andrews

View Profile WWW
« Reply #358 on: August 04, 2007, 08:29:21 AM »

Thanx Paula

I really do not know how to fix the scrolling issue. I have tried formatting differently but the same thing occurs. It is strange because I am using the exact same tools as a workmate of mine who is also in GDI, with the same formatting options and his site views fine without the need to side scroll. The only difference in what we are doing is that he uses a PC and I use a Macintosh, maybe this is the problem. If this is the issue then I will have to live with the problem because this Mac just cost me too much to disregard, besides I love my Mac  Wink

Cheers
Marty

I don't know if this will help or not, but I had a horizontal scrolling issue and think the problem was the page links.  When I renamed the page links, making them shorter than the page width it seemed to resolve the scrolling problem.

I say "seemed to resolve" because I was seeing it in preview but not whne I looked at it after publishing.  I think that may be because I'm using a very large monitor.

Hope this help.

Kelvin

"-which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?  Lest haply, when he hath laid a foundation, and is not able to finish, all that behold begin to mock him, saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish"
KristinClausen

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 05, 2007, 12:15:10 PM »

Good Morning to all!  I have just signed up and already have prospects visiting my site.  I also added my website to my email signature and have posted it many places.

I am so new to this, though, that I really need some help.  Website design to make it more personal would be for starters.

Also, I am bilingual, so I need materials in Spanish to help out as well.  I could do alot more with flyers printed in Spanish.

Anyway, lovely to meet you and any and all advice is appreciated.

Thanks so much.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 12:15:39 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: