May 06, 2024, 05:49:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1029454 times)
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #360 on: July 25, 2005, 10:00:51 AM »

You have made a super site! I havnt seen one this good very often! Congrats and good luck with it!
Deborah H
StuartReid

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 25, 2005, 12:28:42 PM »

Hi All

I've thrown up a quick site to promote GDI. It's at http://www.netnews.ws

There's also a support page I've created listing various promotion techniques and useful GDI resources and links since it seems many new affiliates are totally lost. This forum is a godsend for a start!

The support page is:
http://www.netnews.ws/support.html

This site is a work in progress. I plan to expand some of the sections -- especially promotion, the most important part of this (and any) online business.

Feel free to link to the page if you want pass this useful info on to your own downlines!

-Stuart
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #362 on: July 25, 2005, 12:39:41 PM »

I think you've done an EXCELLENT job!

I like the out-lay because it looks simple, yet sophisticated!

Thanks for sharing,

Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
Kyra Tuey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: July 25, 2005, 12:51:09 PM »

I congratulate you on your upcoming addition to your family.  Sherri

Thank you Sherri!

We're very excited about his *upcoming* arrival!

Also, thank you to everyone who provided me some feedback. I think it's always true that you are your own worst critic!  Cheesy
It will be updated again, when I get the time to implement some new ideas I have going for it!

Thanks again,

Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
mack88
« Reply #364 on: July 25, 2005, 05:22:18 PM »

Kim,  Your site is alive...kinda BeeGee like...just a play on the music and group.  I felt like I was back in the 70's.  You all did an excellent job in putting this together!  Keep up the great work and much success to you!

Frank
Raymond Elrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: July 25, 2005, 07:06:22 PM »

Hey Thomas,

I think you did a real bang up job, it looks real good.

Raymond E  Grin
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #366 on: July 25, 2005, 07:56:39 PM »

8)Very  very nice website ! It has  style I like it.( Just my two cents worth) Wink
RSanders

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 25, 2005, 08:00:28 PM »

www.robsanders.ws
PamelaP

Work LESS, Play MORE, Enjoy LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: July 25, 2005, 11:37:06 PM »

Very nice site Kyra, the colors blend well and love the personal touch with family photos.
Congrats on new baby too Smiley

P.

"The future depends entirely on what each of us does every day."--Gloria Steinem
Angela M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: July 26, 2005, 10:49:34 AM »

Hi everyone,

I have just added my second page to my website.  I am using the SiteBuilder (even though I am a website designer) so that I know how it works and can tell others how simple it is.  Just before discovering GDI I had started working on my website http://www.redcanoe.tv (which I will continue to build along my original intentions for it).  Now I have registered http://www.redcanoe.ws and will devote it more to the business!  I'm still working on my "theme", but I think it will be along the lines of "outdoors: get out and play more - bike, hike, canoe....." while making money.  Hmmmmm....... anyway.... looking forward to hearing your responses!

p.s. how do you get your picture to appear with your posts?
Kyra Tuey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: July 26, 2005, 10:58:02 AM »

I like your site Angela....it's cute....so are your boys!  Wink

~Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
KimB

We are here smiling with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #371 on: July 26, 2005, 11:01:51 AM »

Angela,

Great website! I especially like the page you made for your dowline. Keep up the great work!

As far as your picture goes, you need to go into your profile in this forum, (you'll see a button towards the top of the pages), then on the left side of your profile page, you'll see a box that says something like Edit Profile Information. Click there and it will take you to a page that you can edit. You can either use a picture GDI provides or put in a URL to one of your own pics.

I hope this helps you! Let me know if I can help you out any further! Once again, great site!

KimB
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 11:02:14 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Teamwork is the key! Let's everybody work as a team!
Angela M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: July 26, 2005, 03:19:44 PM »

Hi Kyra,

I checked out your site.  Your daughter is very cute too!  Best wishes with the new baby.  I have a question about your site.  I was wondering where you got the figure for 5.4 million by recruiting 1 person a month for two years and each person recruiting one a month and so on.  I hurt my brain trying to figure it out.  I came up with a different figure.... still an impressive one... but not quite as high.  I'm just curious because I think this is a good thing to tell potential, but skeptical, recruits. I think anyone would believe they could recruit one person per month.  My brain hurts, so chances are very good that my calculations are wrong!  Thanks.

Angela
Lon Eirhart

View Profile WWW
« Reply #373 on: July 26, 2005, 06:53:48 PM »

kyra,

I just viewed your site and found it very impressive.. I really like your color scheme and the way you approached the GDI information.

You might find it helpful if you could put a couple of links on pages 2 and three.

also I couldn't find the find the link to your ebook on marketing techniques...
but I do like your site.. Hope I can get mine as smooth as yours is..\

Lon "wingrider" eirhart
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 06:54:13 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
BrendaSue

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 26, 2005, 08:15:19 PM »

I hope this works, I created a chat button. It actually rings like a phone if anyone comes on that needs answers about GDI or help. If you want to give it a try, go to my website and lets see if this works (can't wait to test this out). http://www.brendasuesworld.ws

It will be cool to be able to answer quesitons from people who are surfing and see my website. Let me know what you think, do you have any ideas how I can really utilize this feature I added.

Thanks,
Brenda Sue
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: