May 06, 2024, 07:07:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1029461 times)
Dennis F

Get outa yer comfort zone and use the moment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: July 23, 2005, 06:30:47 AM »

All of you are so supportive and thank you....and thank you Deborah, I got your message and picked out a hits counter and will add it to the site today.

The grass is only greener on the other side of the fence because you put the fence there...pssst... take it down.
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: July 23, 2005, 07:14:30 AM »

Yes I like it as well I have cable so it is no trouble bringing it up.
Also I did not imagine it  these sites ( there are others on the forum) actually do change each time
the first time it was green?Then Red? Is this right? Adds great variety . And some have glamourous pictures of people enjoying life, like a  bathing beauty
and another family  enjoying recreation with a Island beach holiday background.The good life. Very professional looking  and straight to the point.I want one too Angry
Jennifer Rog

A life without cause is a life without effect!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #317 on: July 24, 2005, 01:57:22 AM »

Well here is my site. I keep workin on it as days go by, but as I look at the sites of others I'm beginning to wonder if my approach is too agressive. Huh I would appreciate any feedback... good or bad.

http://livingdreams.ws

Thanks,
Jason

Life is a mirror, you see what you reflect!
Thomas Lang

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 24, 2005, 02:02:13 AM »

Howdy Ya'll - I changed my site a bit........let me know what you think. I can take criticism so be honest. If you think I need to get rid of something or add something, please tell me.  Undecided  It seems a little cluttered to me but I've been looking at it so long I can't tell anymore! Shocked

www.thomaslang.ws   

Later
Thomas

"WALK THE WALK"
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: July 24, 2005, 07:57:38 AM »

Cool site great effort!
KimB

We are here smiling with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: July 24, 2005, 09:39:41 AM »

Thomas,

Excellent site! Good job!

To Your Success,

KimB

Teamwork is the key! Let's everybody work as a team!
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #321 on: July 24, 2005, 09:41:19 AM »

That turned out very nice indeed! It's a winner!
Deborah H
mack88
« Reply #322 on: July 24, 2005, 09:42:02 AM »

Thomas,

You did an excellent job!  It is not cluttered!  It is very eye catching!  Keep up the great work!  Once I finish mine's I will post it in the Forum for all to comment!  Have a great GDI day!

Frank
JoelFriedman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: July 24, 2005, 10:08:09 AM »

Hello everyone!

My husband and I have been with GDI since June. We are still working our way up. Just wanted to share our website and we are open to any suggestions/criticism.  Smiley www.twelve29inc.ws

Read something about attracting a particular market and not explaining everything on your website to create the curiosity to click on the banner and learn more.. Well, we didnt do that with our site. Will this hurt our chances for new sign ups?

Thanks!!
NancyAF
ErnestM

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 24, 2005, 10:53:12 AM »

Great site Nancy!

Good Luck Grin

ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #325 on: July 24, 2005, 12:31:47 PM »

Hi everyone

Please take a look at this and tell me what you think good or bad thanks. Its almost done the way i want it,i just got to work out some more thing.

www.cjapa.ws

thanks every one

mack88
« Reply #326 on: July 24, 2005, 12:55:06 PM »

Hello Chris!

Welcome to GDI!  You have an excellent start to building your site!  I have one comment and I hope you understand.  In the "today in history" box there were advertisements for domain registry companies.  I would suggest that you remove it, especially when you offer domain names also.  I believe that you have no idea what type of ads are being displayed.  Now once I went back to your site, there were different ads on display.  Just a suggestion!  Have a great day!

Frank
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #327 on: July 24, 2005, 01:04:23 PM »

Yes I like it as well I have cable so it is no trouble bringing it up.
Also I did not imagine it  these sites ( there are others on the forum) actually do change each time
the first time it was green?Then Red? Is this right? Adds great variety . And some have glamourous pictures of people enjoying life, like a  bathing beauty
and another family  enjoying recreation with a Island beach holiday background.The good life. Very professional looking  and straight to the point.I want one too Angry

Hey Gingel!

You'll have one like this, too, don't worry. When yo'll figure out all about how to do something you want to do, it'll be fun, you'll see.

Let me tell you how I'm working my website: it's evening mostly, I put on the music I prefer to listen to most, only a little reflector on the wall is switched on and - my creation time begins ... No rush, easy thinking, trying more ways to do something, testing, playing with possibilyties ... And it's easily 4 o'clock in the morning ...

Try something like this, you'll be surprised how easy work it is then. No obligation to yourself that you have to create something - just easy working. What you won't be able to do today, maybe you'll be able to create tomorrow ...

Have fun!

Tatjana

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
SSmith

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 24, 2005, 01:42:31 PM »

Hi

This is a wonderful site.  It is very creative.  However the banner on page 2 is partially hidden.

Sherri
SSmith

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 24, 2005, 01:55:21 PM »

Hi

Your site is creative and leaves no question unaswered.  All your visitors have to do is click to ask.

Sherri
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: