May 17, 2024, 02:26:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1033892 times)
B Chappell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1080 on: December 17, 2005, 03:48:50 AM »

Hello fellow GDIers.

I was amazed when I found I could actually host a website created with Frontpage 2003 under my own name. I am jazzed. Is there anyone that can tell me what the bandwidth is? I haven't come accross that info anywhere. Anyway, my site is at http://cosmicbear.ws/. Please feel free to critique. I look forward to working with you all over the next...well, lifetime actually, as this one is 'it'.

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." The Talmud
MohammedAbdulrahman

Don't get excited, everything will be alright

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1081 on: December 17, 2005, 11:11:24 AM »

Hi Friends,

I joined GDI now two months and sent thousands of emails to people no one has joined my team.  Any one is there to help me out of this situation.

I will be thankful to u.

best regardss,

I made my website

www.starenterprises.ws

but still no one is getting attracted.

Regards,

Mohammed Abdulrahman

I am a living lovely person, always helped people and love to help everyone.  God created universe so be generous to every one, never create problems for others, hate is the worst thing in this world.  Love everyone, be passionate, forgive and learn to understand everybody's problem
Julian Snare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1082 on: December 17, 2005, 05:06:05 PM »

If you like the oldies check out my jukebox at http://www.vva877.ws/jukebox.html  Cool

Hi Richard - I have always loved this site and great job as usual Smiley This is another great GDI site.

PS you might think about adding Title and Description tags to your site.
hello what a great site nice 1 top tunes
HelenR

get rich..get rich..get rich..

View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: December 17, 2005, 08:33:48 PM »

Gidday Jennifer,
Thanks for your reply. I made my own business cards, & the flyer I got from GDI. Its somewhere on the website for all to print out & use. Just substitute your details in the appropriate spaces. Still no downline, although, my sister says she will join soon. She has heaps of contacts,(she's a hairdresser & make-up artist!!)  so im hoping when she joins, my downline will explode!!
No, i havent been in any other mlm businesses before. Im new to all of this, but am very keen to learn all there is & get ahead. Im also involved in a few affiliate programs, & have just applied to ad-sense from google, to put ads on my site & get paid for them. Next, i will apply for ad-words, & work out how much i can afford & just go for it!!!
At least its one way to drive traffic to my site. Hopefully, its just what i need so i can get the exposure!!
One valuable tool ive found is at clickbank. They have lots of free downloads about marketing tips & so forth, its cool. Ive downloaded a few e-books on the subject, & plan to implement them, as soon as i know how. It'll be a good idea to check it out.
Just search "clickbank"& it should take you to the spot. If not, just keep looking around your bound to see it.
Anyway, best of luck with everything. Get working on that website, its a valuable tool to have. Looking forward to viewing it when you finish it!!
regards,
Helen. R.
PS. For others, my check out my site
http://www.cr8wealth4u.ws
let me know what you think!!
catch ya all later.
MohammedAbdulrahman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1084 on: December 19, 2005, 05:32:31 AM »

Hi Friends,

I uploaded my website let me know how you feel about it.  Come join together to improve our websites.

www.starenterprises.ws

best regards,

Mohammed Abdulrahman

I am a living lovely person, always helped people and love to help everyone.  God created universe so be generous to every one, never create problems for others, hate is the worst thing in this world.  Love everyone, be passionate, forgive and learn to understand everybody's problem
K_Jones

View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: December 19, 2005, 02:36:15 PM »

http://www.wsmoneymaker.ws
MohammedAbdulrahman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1086 on: December 19, 2005, 02:46:29 PM »

Hi Guys,

I am developing my site everyday a littlebit.  So it is worth to visit everyday and check out the development.

Don't forget to click on the links, I am sure you will enjoy it.  Either you Earn or you Learn or you distribute money.  Is'nt it fun.

come - visit - enjoy

www.starenterprises.ws

best regards,

Mohammed Abdulrahman

Bob Glass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1087 on: December 21, 2005, 04:07:55 AM »

Howdy

I am very new to this out fit and I am a transplanted Texan living in Oregon.  My web site is www.vonShambis.ws
Fred Evans

View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: December 21, 2005, 04:08:35 AM »

On my web-page at  http://www.findtruth.here.ws/ any suggestings?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 04:09:04 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JuanBuitrago

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1089 on: December 21, 2005, 01:44:49 PM »

I want to know your advice and help on this, if anyone
can give me some tips I will really appreciate them, please
send me an email or a private message with your opinions
and suggestions.

the website is http://www.monthlyincome.ws
Jerry Widjaja

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1090 on: December 22, 2005, 12:59:13 PM »

You Are CRAZY HELEN ehmmm i'm getting crazy too like u are,
I LOVEE YOU HELEN love you spirit and your challange spirrit

thx
jerry widjaja
JavierGallego

View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: December 22, 2005, 12:59:14 PM »

Hi www.cyber-place.ws  I went and looked and all my original comments still apply. Roll Eyes

http://jackiestover.ws Looks like you made a good start. The white lettering on the yellow is hard to read.

What do you think about my homepage www.valpodesarrollos.ws ?

Thanks in advanced!
Li Pan

View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: December 22, 2005, 12:59:14 PM »

http://www.adsensr.ws
John_Felton

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1093 on: December 23, 2005, 03:46:07 AM »

Only the strong make it through tough times,
Gotta keep smiling in order to get through this,
GDI has the best plan I have ever seen.

John-Felton
MohammedAbdulrahman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1094 on: December 24, 2005, 02:11:43 PM »

Hurray,

I have got so many viewers now a days to my website.  I like to share this joy with all of you.  Don't be shy to visit my website.  Lots of links, lots of stuff, really interesting.  I have given a new look since last you visit.

www.starenterprises.ws

Please do come and visit.

Have a nice day

Mohammed Abdulrahman

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: