May 15, 2024, 09:16:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209668 times)
ENauli

View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:08 PM »

Hi all,

I am Eric Nauli from Jakarta - Indonesia. I am new to GDI, so please be passion if I may have funny questions.

Good luck for you all.

Eric Nauli
Jeffery V

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:08 PM »

Hi to all in GDI,

I'm Jeffery from the sunny city of Singapore. 
Anyone that can help me build my downline please contact me direct at ecash10@ymail.com

Oh...any other Singaporeans out there, pls contact. Maybe we can team up.

AnastasiaZeller

View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:08 PM »

Hi  i'm anastasia  from tennessee i am new to this i have a question so when i place an ad on jobs.com or craiglist it's alright to give them the website to go to right ? let me know  thanks
HadariAsat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1023 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »

Hi everyone,

Welcome aboard.

Please DO NOT GIVE-UP. My suggestion is PLEASE introduce your GDI business to the world. Put your advertisement atleast to FREE Traffics in order to People out there know your business. Withoun the Ads, people will not know your business.

If you have sign-up or downline, please assist your downline by putting the same Ads so that you will build your next level through your downline. Without helping each other, your business will go no where... The simplest way to build your team or level is by using URL ROTATOR. Put all your team members' links in ONE URL ROTATOR, so that everyone has chance to receive sign-up.

Hope this will help.

To Our Success,
Hadari.Ws
Goh Yong Lim

View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »

Hi guys,
i am from singapore....

A little bit lost right now...  Huh

Any tips for getting down lines ??
BilbyL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1025 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »

Hi,my name is Lisa,I have only been here for about 3 days,so far I like what I see.from what I can tell there are many facets,to this.I have a question about the site builder,seems everyone does.Is it only shown here or is it put out on the net for all to see,and how do I find it.It would not make much sense if it were only seen here,but I am new.To all those people having trouble with there sponsers,I bet this forum will more than make up for them.Thank you,Lisa
B Christopher1

View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »

hello all I'm Chris from the northeastern United States here.

I am new to GDI and internet marketing and unfortunately I really have not clue how to really
promote GDI my sponsor well I have no sponsor in the sense of the word.

I have someone that referred me to the program but that's it....

I need to or would like to learn how to promote GDI effectively and as I said before I have no clue. So far all I have done is
use "Traffic Exchanges" which I'm starting to see doesn't really go it.

I hear of others who are doing well and I would like to be one of these people. So if any one has any good ideas
that I could use to help even just get one good referral to get started and learn enough to go from there.

Thanks in advance
JeffreyM1

View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »

Hello, Im Jeffrey Morgan from Westchester, New York.  Just trying my best to understand this.  I want to build a website but, I feel like such the ameteur.   I am having the biggest problem just trying to decide what to put on it.  I don't even know what I should call myself or my business.  I will however take time to try to figure it out.
Rene Huber

View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: October 21, 2008, 05:08:04 PM »

Hi, im Rene Huber from Austria. Greetings to all
Orville Parker

View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: October 21, 2008, 05:08:04 PM »

Hi GDI family!

My name is Orville J. Parker and I am new affiliate located in the St. Louis, MO area.

I look forward in helping the team and the company hit the top!

Orville J. Parker
BasmajianElliot

View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: October 21, 2008, 05:08:04 PM »

Hi GDI members, I'm new to this and would really love some helpful hints to getting started. I want to jump in, but i fear i need directions to the pool...
Ana_V

View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: October 22, 2008, 05:31:09 PM »

:)Hello my name is Ana and I'm from Lorain Ohio, I got here so far now want to understand Huh how to get many affiliate to sign under me? Beside advertising my sites and ect...I'ts there any other programs or other ways to get people to sign under me?. Well for all of you have a nice day.
Parker C

View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: October 22, 2008, 05:31:10 PM »

Hi Everyone!
 My name is cindy,I'm from Ohio,just getting started,don't know exactly what I'm doing,but I'm learning every step of the way and with the help of the GDI team and all of you I 'm sure I will suceed.

I do have a couple of questions,so if any one can help thank you....my question ,can I register more then one domain name with GDI and if so how do I go about doing so?
John Meacham

View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: October 22, 2008, 05:31:10 PM »

/quote]
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Hi,
My name is John Meacham. I am from Idaho and I live in a rural area of Southeastern Idaho. I am an older retired man.  I am a newbie and not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes computers. I am getting better but still way behind most of you. for an old man that has to get his grandkids to run the remote on the TV, why am I doing this? I love a challenge.

1. I want to change my domain name and my email
2. I am having trouble creating my web site
D Stephenson

View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:36 AM »

Smiley I just signed up today and posted adds. I'm looking forward to my time with GDI.
 I could use any tips you can share to be successful.
 Thanks,
 DStephenson
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: