May 26, 2024, 07:46:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 902172 times)
JasonCaswell

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: March 07, 2006, 09:28:04 AM »

Hi my name is jason.
i am new to home based business altogether, i have done alittle bit of research over the internet for ways to attract customers.
here's some ideas i have come across , and i am looking to get an opinion on them:

1) advertise my business
2) research on key words
3)join forums, groups and boards
4)get as much traffic as possible
5) get leads
6) join affiliate programs
7) get my site into search engines

thanx for your time
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #706 on: March 07, 2006, 11:11:52 AM »

Welcome Canadians!!
BOOYAAAHHHHH!!!
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #707 on: March 07, 2006, 11:11:53 AM »

Hi my name is jason.
i am new to home based business altogether, i have done alittle bit of research over the internet for ways to attract customers.
here's some ideas i have come across , and i am looking to get an opinion on them:

1) advertise my business
2) research on key words
3)join forums, groups and boards
4)get as much traffic as possible
5) get leads
6) join affiliate programs
7) get my site into search engines

thanx for your time
Hello Jason,

Welcome to the FORUM and the TEAM  Wink

I agree with what you are saying... In order to make GDI work I believe it is important to use a veriety of diferent methods to Promote your NEW E-Biz...  The more varied your approach, the more individuals you will inevatibly cater for...  I even vary the times an days that I DO THINGS to allow for timezones and surfing patterns...

Keep it Fresh and Keep it REAL!

Regards,
BrianP

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: March 07, 2006, 11:35:53 AM »

That's in western Canada (for those that may be wondering  Grin). I joined GDI a few weeks ago and really look forward to building a substantial business over the next while. This forum looks like a great place to do a bit of hanging out.

Brian.
BarryS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #709 on: March 07, 2006, 08:04:46 PM »

Hi Brian I'm from Manitoba not far from you.I joined a few weeks ago and I'm very happy with GDI .Wish you all the best and to everyone. I think we have a real winner here. The GDI team is building steam!
Eric P

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: March 07, 2006, 08:04:46 PM »

Hey Hey

Eric here from Toronto. Good to see a number of Canadians involved with GDI. Hopefully we see as much success as our US counterparts.

Good luck to us all.

-Eric
JasonCaswell

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: March 07, 2006, 08:04:46 PM »

Thanx for your input matthew  Smiley
hey brian, just wanted to wish you luck with your new business Smiley
how do you find it so far?
LaDell Christie

God Bless The Child That Has It's Own

View Profile WWW
« Reply #712 on: March 07, 2006, 08:54:06 PM »

Hi dont really wanna come in with a sad face but this is so hard for me. All I want is tem people for me downline. I am a single mother, a crafter. I make and sell things. I am just beganing to sell on the internet. Don't really know how but I'm trying. So I'm not really into this to get a really big downline. But I felt having my own domain name would be good for business.
But I must say ten in my down line would be good then my domain is free. So I'm trying. Can anyone tell me where i can down load the flyers online that i can use to send people to my link for the ws show? or the red ferarri?
this would help a lot because I am so lost.
thanks for reading my ramble
L. Fatima Christie
Bethlehem PA
Billie E

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: March 08, 2006, 12:32:31 PM »

I need your help.  With the bonus structure you have to be paid in and have purchase a video.
I just joined the trial, yesterday.  I have done some e-mailing and have gotten  just under 30 that
have asked for more info.  But if I send them to the freedom site I am not paid in.  How do I do that.
I have ordered the DVD.  I just don't know where to upgrade sooner than that 6 day waite.  I would like
to qualify for bonuses immediately.  Where do I go in the back office to get paid in sooner?

Sincerely,

Billie Jo
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #714 on: March 08, 2006, 01:02:44 PM »

I need your help.  With the bonus structure you have to be paid in and have purchase a video.
I just joined the trial, yesterday.  I have done some e-mailing and have gotten  just under 30 that
have asked for more info.  But if I send them to the freedom site I am not paid in.  How do I do that.
I have ordered the DVD.  I just don't know where to upgrade sooner than that 6 day waite.  I would like
to qualify for bonuses immediately.  Where do I go in the back office to get paid in sooner?

Sincerely,

Billie Jo

Hello Billie,

In order to qualify for the bonuses your referrals have to be paid members. This means you won't qualify until after their 7 day free trial period. By this time, you will already be a paying member yourself.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
GaryR

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: March 09, 2006, 03:13:20 PM »

Hi all,

I am a new member and just wanted to say hi and to let everyone know that I would be grateful for any help that you can give me. I have alot of questions but will wait until later to ask them. I have been trying for some time to make money on the net but so far it hasn't been great I hope with this site things will finally improve.

Thank You,

GaryR
Ralph Silcox

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: March 09, 2006, 10:07:49 PM »

I with the last guy. I am trying to make money on the net. I am still trying to figure how to build my website and get people signed up with GDI. My name is Ralph Silcox from Ocala, Fl. I wiped out my cement truck so I am in pretty bad shape. I hope I can get this going dairly quickly, the workers comp checks are a joke. I am going to need a lot of help with this and I did sign up with clickbank and hope to make my website an afflilate site where people can make some money.

If its to be its up to me
NGrimshawe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #717 on: March 09, 2006, 10:36:12 PM »

Hi folks. My name is Nick Grimshawe and I  have been a member for about three days and I am still learning my way around here. I live in Canada in British Columbia, in a small town near the mountains, called Mission.

I like to read, write and walk my two dogs Emma a Shepard/lab cross and Felix a German Shorthaired Pointer. I also love to cook. I am a fanatic about Italian food.

This is about the most exciting thing I have seen on the web for sometime and I love the presentation.

wishing you a beautiful summer morning

Nick Cool

Nick Grimshawe
Paul Walker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #718 on: March 09, 2006, 10:36:23 PM »

Hello all, I just wanted to say hi, my name is Paul Walker I just got signed up today for the trail period however I know a business can not be built in 7 days so I am here for the long haul. If anybody has any tips on where to get started and how to advertise please let me know. So good luck to everybody and I look forward to creating an empire with all of you.

Paul Walker

"You miss 100% of the shots you dont take."
JasonCaswell

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: March 10, 2006, 03:34:34 AM »

Welcome nick  Smiley
how are you finding GDI so far?
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: